84 dead' after truck crashes into crowd at Bastille Day celebrations in Nice terror attack - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Thats their thanks for recieving hundred of thousands of refugees. enjoy your multikulti Europe
Foreign Office reacts
The Foreign Office says it is in touch with local authorities in Nice and is seeking more information following "an apparent attack on Bastille Day celebration in Nice".

It has advised anyone in the area to follow the instructions of the French authorities.

11:47pm
Police take cover on Promenade des Anglais
View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
Follow
Nice-Matin ✔ @Nice_Matin
Les forces de police en action près de la Promenade des Anglais #AttaquesNice #Nice06
1:43 AM - 15 Jul 2016
165 165 Retweets 75 75 likes
11:45pm
'Cities united'
The Paris mayor, Anne Hidalgo, has sent her support to the people of Nice.

“On behalf of all Parisians, all of our fraternal support [goes] to the people of Nice. Our cities are united.”

Follow
Anne Hidalgo ✔ @Anne_Hidalgo
Au nom des Parisiens, tout notre soutien le plus fraternel au peuple niçois. Nos villes sont unies.
1:00 AM - 15 Jul 2016
1,111 1,111 Retweets 981 981 likes
11:37pm
'60 killed'
The Nice prosecutor's office has been quoted by iTele TV channel as saying around 60 people have been killed.

11:29pm
Avoid downtown area of Nice
The Gendarmerie Nationale tweeted:

Follow
GendarmerieNationale ✔ @Gendarmerie
#Nice06 Emergency operation in progress. Keep calm and avoid downtown area. Follow the official accounts to be informed.
1:11 AM - 15 Jul 2016
677 677 Retweets 159 159 likes

11:24pm
'Truck was travelling at 60-70km per hour'
A local Nice Matin journalist on the scene reported: “People ran, there was panic. He drove onto the promenade and ploughed into the crowd. There is a huge amount of blood and without doubt a lot of people have been hurt.”

A witness who gave his name as Antoine said: “We were at the Neptune beach and a firework display had just finished. That is when we saw a white lorry. It was going quickly at 60-70 kilometres an hour.”

11:23pm
'You need to go, the police have told us to run'
Colin Srivastava told BBC News: "We were basically sitting just in front of the Old Town in Nice and saw several hundred people running towards us looking panic stricken.

"We tried to ask a few of them what the hell was going on and finally got one that said, 'You need to go, the police have told us to run'.

"Just around about the base of the hill where the castle is in Nice the police came running along and said, 'Run now'.

"We had absolutely no idea what was going on, to be honest with you.

"When we got down into the port in Nice we were told by a few people who'd obviously run faster than we had that there was the story of a lorry that had gone into the people, basically cannoned into the crowd, and there were also shots fired, which is something we didn't hear about until just now on French news."

11:20pm
'We thought they were fireworks because it's the 14th of July'
One eyewitness told France's BFM TV: "Everyone was calling run, run, run there's an attack run, run, run. We heard some shots. We thought they were fireworks because it's the 14th of July.

"There was great panic. We were running too because we didn't want to stick around and we went into a hotel to get to safety. "

11:19pm
'Bodies everywhere'
Wassim Bouhlel, a Nice native who spoke to the AP near Nice's Promenade du Paillon, said that he saw a truck drive into the crowd and then witnessed the man emerge with a gun and start shooting.

"There was carnage on the road," Bouhlel said. "Bodies everywhere.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07 ... -in-nice2/
Last edited by Zionist Nationalist on 15 Jul 2016 09:30, edited 3 times in total.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Thats their thanks for recieving hundred of thousands of refugees. enjoy your multikulti Europe :lol:

Although I agree with your sentiment that this is a result of multiculturalism, are you really going to laugh about it? I consider myself to be pro-Israel, but when I see "Zionists" laughing at the slaughter of innocent French people, I start to think if I'm on the wrong side of that argument.
Thompson_NCL wrote:Although I agree with your sentiment that this is a result of multiculturalism, are you really going to laugh about it? I consider myself to be pro-Israel, but when I see "Zionists" laughing at the slaughter of innocent French people, I start to think if I'm on the wrong side of that argument.

I dont laught about the death of innocent people its just the Irony thats so funny
ZN, it cheapens your ideology's integrity when you seem to be glad for terrorist attacks to prove how right you were about mass immigration. If you opposed mass immigration because you thought it would harm the people of the European nation's accepting immigrants the correct response to seeing those people harmed is anger and sadness.
According to INSEE (French National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies), the estimated number of Muslims now in France is 11.7 million, which is 19% of the population of metropolitan France. If the growth, by 2017, in absolute numbers observed between 1999 and the end of 2008 is maintained, there should be a population of foreign origin of 13 million, which would represent around 21% of the population.
The people of Europe need to wake up and understand that Islam is a dangerous ideology that will destroy Europe like a cancer cell destroying a human body.

I hope its not too late for things to change

Im not happy at its just funny how the "liberal progressive" side is being proven as harmful and detached from reality once again
Red_Army wrote:ZN, it cheapens your ideology's integrity when you seem to be glad for terrorist attacks to prove how right you were about mass immigration. If you opposed mass immigration because you thought it would harm the people of the European nation's accepting immigrants the correct response to seeing those people harmed is anger and sadness.
Oh please RA, who are you to lecture. You hug migrants in you spare time.
Albert wrote:Wherever their ancestry is from.

Not practical. Unlike Russia, France is answered to EU human rights court. Sadly, France is a lost cause now. This sort of thing will just become the norm in France until the Muslims become the majority population and can start really influencing politics.

The solution, relocation to French Canada.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

He was "one of the good ones". Of cours[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]