Munich shopping centre evacuated after reported shooting - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

A dispute? Though I'm speculating, I'm guessing that the woman said something that did not sit well with the dueness of Mohammedan honour.

Say the wrong thing in the presence of an Arab Muslim male, especially if you're a woman, and it can get ugly very quickly.

Immigrants, get out! Einwanderer raus!
killim wrote:Totally unrelated.

It was was a disucssion between a pregnant woman and this guy and it escalated, leading to him getting his machete to finish the discussion finally. The guy is a 21 year old Syrian refugee currently in the asylum process. He has a criminal record though.
Wonderful, thank you Markel and her ilk for open doors that brought such people in.

It is totally related, as all these incidents boil down to stupid immigration policies that have created the conditions for this violence to be possible to begin with.
In other, totally unrelated news, a man threatened passengers on a train from Hamburg to Bremen with a knife, bat, and pepper spray.

Isn't it wonderful how many totally unrelated knife and gun attacks we're having in Germany since Merkel invited a million savages? You have the chance to get enriched every single day now, several times a day, in fact!
Albert wrote:Wonderful, thank you Markel and her ilk for open doors that brought such people in.

It is totally related, as all these incidents boil down to stupid immigration policies that have created the conditions for this violence to be possible to begin with.

First of all both incidents are not related. The Munich guy was born and raised in Munich. He had zero Islamistic intentions.

This guy is a refugee from Syria. Last time I heard there was a civil war going on. His right to apply for asylum is a basic human right. There was a.) no legal chance to deport him and b.) no practical opportunity for a quasi-legal way, since she could not pile up bodies on the Czech / Austrian border to Germany. Last but not least the incident was more or less a relationship issue.

If you are taking a radical position you can even count it as 2:0 for Germany. Hence I do not understand the fuss about it.

Frollein wrote:In other, totally unrelated news, a man threatened passengers on a train from Hamburg to Bremen with a knife, bat, and pepper spray.

Isn't it wonderful how many totally unrelated knife and gun attacks we're having in Germany since Merkel invited a million savages? You have the chance to get enriched every single day now, several times a day, in fact!

Thats laughable Frollein. Do you know how often I was already threatened on knife point and pepper spray by passengers in our beloved S-Bahn in Frankfurt? Two times. Those incidents happen all the time all over Germany. Thats not a immigration issue. At best it is a problem connected to a lack of security forces (both public and private like in my case). Uh wait a minute the second time I was threatend it was even a drunk private train security officer with his electro-shock thingy, his dog and probably enough blood alcohol for two. Hence scrap it with the private security. Guess what, both were German. The best part comes now: I don't care, because statistically I am pretty save.
Last edited by killim on 24 Jul 2016 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
Importing murderous antifeminists is what every Green, Leftist and Liberal would unconditionally support... no wait... oh, I know! Muslims are the highest caste in the oppressed-by-whites victim pyramid!

Sorry, wymyn!

@killim, that Syrian guy was already known to the police for several violent incidents. But of course he only gets a pat on the back and probation, probably some hours of social work or a session with a therapist. Gotta keep the asylum industry fat and happy, don't we?

If he had been in jail, where he belonged, the woman would still be alive.
It was his women. Furthermore I fully agree that he would not have been able to kill her if he would have been in prison. The problem is that his criminal record was not strong enough in that regard and you can not differentiate in the criminal law code between a citizen and a refugee in that case. His asylum case was not even closed - most likely it would have been dismissed anyway due to the new regulations. That does not change the problem that no one can send him back as long as there is a civil war in this country.

You can obviously demand to deny those refugees their human rights, but I don't want to do that. Imho our track record isn't that great with ignoring the human rights.
Some reports say the suspect attacked the pregnant woman with the machete after an argument developed between them. The female victim is believed to have worked in the kebab shop. According to Bild, she was pregnant when she was hacked to death.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ee-8485456

The pregnant woman was working in a Turkish kebab shop when she was attacked by a Syrian refugee and they got into an argument prior to the attack. The victim is likely to be an Arab woman who could communicate with him in Arabic.

Would be boring without it though. Yes, the oth[…]

https://twitter.com/alianfromspace/status/17847402[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Do you think US soldiers would conduct such suici[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 29, Monday Empire’s air training scheme ta[…]