Munich shopping centre evacuated after reported shooting - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The Guardian wrote:German police are evacuating a shopping centre in Munich after receiving reports that shots were fired, and a major police operation is under way in the city.

More details soon …

German news report several dead and at least 10 injured. The shooter is on the run, police has told people to leave the streets immediately.

Interesting times.
It looks as if the people are wearing hearing protection. Looks more like a simulation to me. As far as I know, there are no videos out yet from inside the shopping mall.
Eyewitnesses report three shooters. Police reinforcements are being sent from Nuremberg, the Munich main train station has been evacuated and all trains are on hold. Shooting actually started in the Hanauer Straße and only later reached the shopping mall.

Third shooting now reported from Isartorplatz. This seems to be a major operation. Happy Friday!
Last edited by Frollein on 22 Jul 2016 19:10, edited 1 time in total.

Care: 73 Fairness: 77 Liberty: 83 In-group: 70 Pur[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

You just do not understand what politics is. Poli[…]

Are you aware that the only difference between yo[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]