MH17 shot down by missile brought into Ukraine from Russia, say investigators - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

This was news to whom exactly? Not like Russia will admit it or not like anybody will take responsibility. :knife:

The difference is that the people that died on that plane were Europeans and not some aid-workers/locals in Syria/Pakistan/Afganistan etc.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:but Im not saying that its impossible that the rebels did accidentally shot down the plane

It's the only logical conclusion :-

1. The Rebels were not using aircraft, so Ukraine were unlikely to be shooting at aircraft willy nilly.
2. Ukraine is unlikely to have shot it down intentionally because that would be extremely risky, turning the West against them if they were caught.
3. Russia proper is unlikely to have shot it down knowing the impact it would have on their international reputation if they were caught. In fact it could be seen as an act of war. I doubt Russia would do it.
4. The Rebels were shooting down Ukrainian aircraft in the area.

It seems obvious to me the Rebels shot it down. Presumably as they thought it was a Ukrainian aircraft. This is supported by radio chatter captured at the time.
layman wrote:The putin cock-sucking liars on this forum will deny it in accordance with the RT line. Even the supposed pro europeans will whitewash this just to make life easy for themselves and their narrative of a fascist inspired coup in keiv :roll:
So remind me again, when we were fighting in World II, Korea, Vietnam, Kuwait etc did we guarantee the over flight safety of neutrals passenger planes?

If the rebels or the Russians had deliberately shot this plane down they would have my 100% support. The same goes for if Assad had used chemical weapons. Again absolutely 100% support. I just think its far more likely that these were false flags deliberately designed to give our Jewish supremacist leaders an excuse to come in and support the aggressors. We know what these people are like. We have a memory you know. The filth within the Reagan administration would have happily stuck the blame for Halbja on the Iranians if they could have got away with it.
Last edited by Rich on 28 Sep 2016 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
Thompson_NCL wrote:It seems obvious to me the Rebels shot it down. Presumably as they thought it was a Ukrainian aircraft. This is supported by radio chatter captured at the time.
This is an overlooked/forgotten detail of the incident. It is possible that the passenger plane was shot down due to an error during the targeting process by rebel forces. In the days/weeks preceding the shooting down of MH17 there was regular news about Ukrainian military aircraft being shot down by rebel forces. Right after the MH17 incident, one of the rebels posted on Russian facebook some cheerful statements about shooting down another Ukrainian military aircraft. Those posts were deleted, probably thinking that it would incriminate him/the rebels/Russia. However, it may actually demonstrate that the rebels did not intentionally down the passenger airplane. However, due to the present state of relations between the West abd Russia, and after all the intrigues seen in Syria due to information warfare and false flags, it seems that the States that are affected most are determined to find any form of culpability and boldened to resort to the naming-and-shaming game if/when they feel obstructed in their efforts.
Beren wrote:The rebels shot down the plane because they believed it to be a military transport aircraft. Airliners used to avoid the area, so they didn't even think it could be an airliner. The real question is if how it got there. Honestly speaking I also wonder whether it was a real airliner with real passengers on board.

Are you stoned or consuming to much Orbanews?
Rich wrote:Just let me say that if the Rebels or the Russians had done this by accident , which they didn't, but if they had, they should have owned up to it in the same open honest and transparent way that Hilary Clinton would.

No, they wouldn't, because doing so would be an open admission that Russia was sending weapons into Ukraine, something they had vehemently denied.

Everyone knows the rebels are responsible. This was not a false flag attack. Airline fuel can melt steel beams.
Beren wrote:Honestly speaking I also wonder whether it was a real airliner with real passengers on board.
A good friend of mine lost his sibling who was in that flight. It was a real airliner with real passengers.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

He was "one of the good ones". Of cours[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]