Anti-Semitism rising across West as result of 'populism and isolationism' - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

We, people who have brains and use them, prefer to define terrorists as people who commit terrorism.
For example, Hezbollah doesn't do terrorists attacks or terrorism but rather defends Lebanon against Israeli occupation and aggression.

On the other hand, by the basic definition of terrorism, the IDF actively commits terrorism since it terrorize civillians in order to achieve political purposes. i.e terrorism.
So, terrorists.
We, people who have brains and use them, prefer to define terrorists as people who commit terrorism.

yes and this defines your kind (shia scum)

Hezbollah doesn't do terrorists attacks or terrorism but rather defends Lebanon against Israeli occupation and aggression.

sure it didnt bombed the Israeli embassy in argentina bombing civilians during the 2006 war and killing Israeli tourists in Bulgaria?

you are supporting terrorism who also appear to make genocidal threats

and than you claim that you are some kind of humanist and progressive :roll:
So what you have is claims that Hezbollah commited terrorism in attacks that had no connection to it at all.
And describing us as terrorists though we don't do terrorism while you do actively commit terrorism and are proud of it.

Now, see, i don't make genocidal threats. When i tell you that my people will destroy you and any resistance if you went to war against us.
This is not a threat, this is the reality for all the past nations who went to war with us in our full strength.

I am a progressive, never said 'm a humanist, i accept reality and the fact that some people will end up being killed off for the benifit of the overall population.
I don't like it, but its reality.
In this case, and to what all events appear to push towards, Israelis will be the ones ending up being killed off to bring benifit to the overall population of the region.

Unfortunate, but this is how the world works. You're also not only supporting such actions and policies but you also apply it so you don't really have any right to complain about it being implemented against you.
So what you have is claims that Hezbollah commited terrorism in attacks that had no connection to it at all.

thats what you always say

http://archive.adl.org/terror/terror_bu ... ttack.html

there are plenty of evidance for your terrorist involvment

Now, see, i don't make genocidal threats. When i tell you that my people will destroy you and any resistance if you went to war against us.
This is not a threat, this is the reality for all the past nations who went to war with us in our full strength.

Israel can erase all of southern Lebanon within hours

its more likely that your people are gonna be genocided if you continue to be idiots

I am a progressive

sure you are so delusional and claim that Iran and Turkey are democratic while its clearly for any sane person that they are not.
Let me see. The only attack that Hezbollah did claim responsibility for was in Argentina where Nassrallah hemself said that it was done by a rogue members of the party and that the party does not stand for such actions and holds responsibility for allowing them access to the ammunitions used in it.

Some agencies claimed that Iran, Syria and Hezbollah were involved and ordered it while no evidence was presented and all of the above denied the accusations
of being a planned attack.
If it was actually proven that even the supreme leader was involved, then i assume there would've been some action taken. Obviously there were no evidence and the allegation denied thus no actions were taken by any side.
So, thats what you're basing your claim on ?

Israel can erase all of southern Lebanon within hours

its more likely that your people are gonna be genocides if you continue being idiots

'm pretty sure all the ones before you had the misfortunate fate of finding out whether we're a joke or not.

sure you are so delusional and claim that Iran and Turkey are democratic while its clearly for any sane person that they are not.

Well, if Iran that has every major position in its government being appointed by elections.
And in these elections high turn out is always the case, with on average 100s to 1000s running for offices. And a country with over 250 active political groups and parties. And even more, the opposition in the country (i.e the reformers) just won both the Parliment and the Assembly and appointed the supreme court and the military command.
If that wasn't a democracy. Then there are no democracies in the world. You know, by logic.
Note. Infact, 'm looking at the list of the attacks that are claimed to be from Hezbollah.
In one hand, they all seem to have one thing in common. Its Israeli Mossad or leaders or mainly Netanyahy putting the claims forward almost every time.
And in one case, while Israel was petitioning to the UN to designate Hezbollah as a terrorist organization. An attack happened in Bulgaria.
And before the investigation took gathered any actual evidence or presented a report, Israelis immediatly jumped to accusing Hezbollah directly.
And making the usual claims how Hezbollah is spreading terrorism across the world with its Iranian supporters. etc.
It seems a bit to convenient for terrorist attacks to happen right when Israel was trying to push for a sanction or a political step against either Hezbollah or Iran or Syria, that just happened to make the point for Israel. And even better, with Israelis knowing in advance before investigations are even done that it was Hezbollah and Iran behind it.
Specially when from former cases it is clear that if hezbollah would do something they would claim responsibility for it, and more so, that Iran, Hezbollah and Syria denies involvement in these attacks and so far no concrete evidence was ever presented against either to make an action stands in any international court or such.
It would seem obvious that for example if the supreme leader hemself ordered an attack on Argentina as the Israelis whom represented the first report claim , a neutral country with friendly relations with Iran. Argentina would atleast have diplomatic problems with Iran don't you think ?
anasawad wrote:@maz
I don't think she ever had anything related to Hezbollah or so ?

I'm not sure. I had a quick look and didn't see anything. Doesn't really matter though because to the average American, Hebollah, Hamas, the Iranians, ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Al Qaeda etc are all conflated into cartoonish Legion of Doom type group out to get the US and Israel and take over the world.
^Thats called the Islamic jihad movement which Hezbollah destroyed when it was created.
Since its 2 years before Hezbollah even existed.
Thats the typical stupidty and bullshit we should always expect from zionists.
Iran ordered an attack on one ofthe few friendly nations it has.
Or hezbollah made a terrorist attack before it even existed.

I don't know how the thinking process even works in your heads.

@maz
Doesn't really matter though because to the average American, Hebollah, Hamas, the Iranians, ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Al Qaeda etc are all conflated into cartoonish Legion of Doom type group out to get the US and Israel and take over the world.

Well, if they keep waging wars, the response will get bigger and bigger every time.
So its not really us wanting to take over the world, it would be them.
The Syrian/Iranian/Hizbollah attack on Marines barrack in Beirut, 241 deads

And, true to form, Reagan shit in his pants and immediately withdrew all American forces from Lebanon. Reagan was a tough guy when his only opponents were Central American peasants or Libyan goat fuckers, but he would fold up like a cheap suit when confronted by a real enemy who could hit him back. :roll:
Noemon Edit Redacted: Rule 3

All Muslims look to the Prophet Mohammed as the example, the most noble and righteous human being that ever lived. This is what defines a Muslim. Mohammed was a terrorist. A lying thieving murdering genociding, slaver terrorist, but indisputably a terrorist. Anyone who promotes Islam, is promoting terrorism, which is a crime under British law. According to British law, what ever you think of the morals of the issue, anyone that promotes Islam belongs in jail.
Potemkin wrote:And, true to form, Reagan shit in his pants and immediately withdrew all American forces from Lebanon. Reagan was a tough guy when his only opponents were Central American peasants or Libyan goat fuckers, but he would fold up like a cheap suit when confronted by a real enemy who could hit him back. :roll:

It was shocking event the world haven't seen before. It made the Shia hated and feared all over the world something our @anasawad is reluctant to accept or aware. Today the Hizbollah is fighting with the Iranians in Syria, they have enormous casualties. Do they use suicide bombers against the Sunni population? Somehow when Muslims terrorizing one another, we don't call it terror, but there they are first practicing, the west suffer only portion of the violence.
Well. First lets run the facts.
The world, or more specifically the west can hate Shia for this attack all they want we simply don't care.
Why ? Because it was American troops and Israeli troops putting an active military occupation on the country. If their soldiers die, then thats not only acceptable but more of it is needed. You don't like that ? you want to cry ? the world is filled with walls, start banging your head on them because we wont care.
You're the aggressor not us. You don't want your soldiers to die, don't send to war or to invade other countries. The brain of a 5 year old can easily figure this out, but for some reason the average Israeli or American seems unable to comprehend such basic logic.

For Hezbollah using suicide bombings in Syria ? Thats plain stupidity, hezbollah is an army. Its the islamist extremests you support and arm like Nusra front (i.e Al-qaeda) or like the "moderate" rebels whos name just happen to be the Islamic front or like ISIS. Those are the ones using suicide bombings against civillians and terrorizing people.
Basically, its you and your governments the ones who are supporting actual terrorists.

Ofcourse you don't call it terror, they're your guys doing it. Anyone who is hostile to you is a terrorist even if doesn't do terrorism. Anyone friendly is not a terrorist even when they do terrorism. See why we don't really care much about your opinions ? its in one hand stupid, and on the other hand simply filled with bullshit.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Here's a good paper/article on the "privilege[…]

@Pants-of-dog No one has ever said anything abou[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Honestly I think you should give up on hoping to […]

I don't think a multiracial society can function[…]