Anti-Semitism rising across West as result of 'populism and isolationism' - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

noemon wrote:How did you reach to the conclusion that speaking for human rights equates to importing Muslims?

Gee, I wonder how I arrived at that leap in logic? (sarcasm) That is what is happening in Europe under the pretext of human rights. It is happening to a much lesser extent in the United States, and we have a president who is trying to stop it until we can vet refugees to find out who they are so that we aren't letting Al Qaeda and ISIS sympathizers, rapists, etc. into our country.

However, "human rights" is facing some debate: Merkel's Human Rights Speaker Resigns Over Refugee Policy
Germany’s Angela Merkel struggles with Islamic refugees

A year ago, she was the leading voice in Europe lecturing her constituents about the moral obligation to take in hundreds of thousands of mostly Muslim refugees fleeing from Syria and other global crisis spots.
A series of violent attacks that garnered headlines across the country have fueled the fear. The turning point for many was over New Year’s Eve, when groups of men believed to be Muslim immigrants sexually assaulted hundreds of women at Cologne’s main train station.

Germany had not experienced the kind of jihadi violence that resulted in spectacular attacks in countries such as Britain, Spain and France, but that changed this year as well. During the summer, a suicide bomber struck outside a wine bar in southern Germany, injuring 12 people. A series of other violent attacks involving refugees with weapons and knives sparked growing public anger about unruly refugees and the inability of German social service organizations to handle the crush.

For some, including the AfD, the events served to confirm that Islam posed a threat to German political ideals and the rule of law.

Of course, burqa bans aren't about assimilation. That's just the cover story. Burqas defeat face-recognition systems. So the surveillance state wants them banned for that reason.
blackjack21 wrote:Gee, I wonder how I arrived at that leap in logic? (sarcasm) That is what is happening in Europe under the pretext of human rights.

That is non-sense fake news. The EU abides by very strict immigration policies, the EU's strict policies as defined by Dublin Agreement II collapsed indeed during a temporary period which saw a mass influx of people, but the EU countries responded to the crisis, it took them about 9-12 months but they eventually did. That it took them so long is not a matter of conspiracy, all common-action decisions at EU level are taken within that sort of time frame because all EU countries need to agree on them.

However, "human rights" is facing some debate: Merkel's Human Rights Speaker Resigns Over Refugee Policy
Germany’s Angela Merkel struggles with Islamic refugees

Oh yes the usual claptrap. We have discussed this a million times, you should have picked up on something. Merkel's invitation was a unilateral German decision, not an EU decision. According to the EU, Merkel broke EU laws & treaties when she extended that invitation. She made a political decision, she had her own reasons to do that. When it happened on that very same day, I wrote in here that I disagree with her unilateral actions, but I believe that her actions are the only way for the EU countries to come together and deal with the crisis, and that is exactly what happened, the EU rolled out the EU-Turkey deal, they closed the internal borders as well and the crisis was averted. Merkel provided the tipping point that was needed to nudge the EU countries into collective action and she also provided some migration relief to Greece who at the time was suffering from the debt-crisis and millions of migrants stranded inside her borders. The EU borders were reinforced and the arrivals dropped from thousands per day to tenths per day. Now only Syrian political refugees are granted asylum in the EU and political refugees are granted asylum to any country that is part of the Geneva Convention long before the EU.
One Degree wrote:This is from your source.

The list was compiled by Business Insider, so it's not going to attack business nations too much.

But the most important stats are "among rich countries" where the USA is in the top ten. And poor countries like El Salvador and Congo, have been made unlivable by organized crime from RICH NATIONS, otherwise called "corporations."

If you wanted to include Exported Corruption, obviously the USA, Israel, France, Russia and Great Britain would be at the top of the list, along with all the mining companies who are "based" in CAnada.
anasawad wrote:^Thats called the Islamic jihad movement which Hezbollah destroyed when it was created.
Since its 2 years before Hezbollah even existed.
Thats the typical stupidty and bullshit we should always expect from zionists.
Iran ordered an attack on one ofthe few friendly nations it has.
Or hezbollah made a terrorist attack before it even existed.

I don't know how the thinking process even works in your heads.

It was reprted today

Washington offers reward for Hizballah leaders, warning of potential 'US attacks'

Hizballah's 'head of external operations' and an 'operative' have been put on a US bounty list, with Washington warning the Lebanese movement could plan attacks in the states.

Fuad Shukr is accused of playing a "central role in the planning and execution of the 1983 US Marine Corps Barracks Bombing in Beirut" which killed 241 personnel and now has a $5 million bounty on his head.

Talal Hamiyeh is described by a US wanted poster as "Hizballah's head of External Security Organisation" responsible for the "planning, coordination and execution of terrorist attacks outside Lebanon", with a $7 million reward for information leading to his capture announced.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/ ... ah-leaders

War by proxy
The Syrian/Iranian/Hizbollah attack on Marines barrack in Beirut, 241 deads

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Be ... s_bombings

I don't care how minor you think the genetic diff[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]