Trump to Ban Citizens of Seven Countries Visiting US - Page 41 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I'd have to say, as prophets go, Jesus is a far better example than Mohammed. Followers of that may vary, but love trumps hate. Unfortunately, many Christians are obsessed with scare tactics and threats of damnation instead of love for mankind.
Zagadka wrote:I'd have to say, as prophets go, Jesus is a far better example than Mohammed. Followers of that may vary, but love trumps hate. Unfortunately, many Christians are obsessed with scare tactics and threats of damnation instead of love for mankind.

Well, One can live here with threats of damnation, but I have never heard of one living on earth without a head.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
skinster wrote:...the death toll from 10 years of the “War on Terror” since the 9/11 attacks is at least 1.3 million, and could be as high as 2 million

Gee, I bet Bin Laden didn't give a shit about them when he ordered those attacks. Seems he thought they were a sacrifice worth making for the Greater Good.
anasawad wrote:For every 1 militant the drones kills, 50 civilians dies.

And for every 50 civilians killed, thousands and thousands are terrorized.

That's how an industrial empire secures its supply chains. Through terror. It's become industrial corporations ideology - thus, they are terrorists (as are the governments they own) in the true sense of the word.
anasawad wrote:@Frollein
The war on Iraq and Afghanistan were already there since the 90s. the 9/11attacks were just an excuse to continue the war.

Maybe. However, in my opinion, it was a very good excuse to get rid of an evil dictator in Iraq to free the people there. And of course, it was also a good excuse to go all out to eliminate the head of the snake of Islamic terrorism at that time.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
anasawad wrote:@Frollein
The war on Iraq and Afghanistan were already there since the 90s. the 9/11attacks were just an excuse to continue the war.

Than Bin Laden was pretty stupid to give them that excuse, don't you think?

But he wasn't quite that stupid - he thought he could bleed them dry by luring them into a second Vietnam, so my above statement still stands: he obviously thought that the lives of millions of his fellow Muslims were his to sacrifice for the Good Cause.

Aren't you proud of him?
I think we can agree that the bombing at the beginning of Bush Jr's Iraq campaign (called shock and awe) involved large scale bombings over a wide area, including areas where civilians were known to be situated.

I think it is also true that the US forces were aware that civilians were in the area abd decided to bomb anyway.

To me, this means the US intentionally killed civilians.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I think we can agree that the bombing at the beginning of Bush Jr's Iraq campaign (called shock and awe) involved large scale bombings over a wide area, including areas where civilians were known to be situated.

I think it is also true that the US forces were aware that civilians were in the area abd decided to bomb anyway.

To me, this means the US intentionally killed civilians.

No, we can't agree on your nonsense.
@Frollein
Realistically speaking, he didn't change the results much and if 9/11 didn't happen it would have remained the same exact events, since even in real life they ended up going under different excuses.
Mainly the Taliban taking Afghanistan (not Alqaeda or bin laden group) and attacking everyone in 1998 and so on which lead to the northern alliance in which the US was part of to begin operations in Afghanistan.
And For Iraq, the majority of the deaths happening in Iraq were due to sanctions causing over a million dead from starvation or illness. that happened before 9/11.
And it was already at war with the US.

The 9/11 attacks weren't a declaration of war, nor a plan to lead Americans to anther Vietnam, since the US was already stuck in several locations for long years in military operations and already stacking up debt and already at war. The 9/11 attack was a message that they'll counter attack the US on its own soil and make it big and painful.

For the little question of yours if 'm proud of hem. First, no, 'm a Shia and that should tell enough why we hate hem. And second of all, no, i think they're all a bunch of idiots and if they wanted to put up a real fight they shouldn't have attacked everyone around them and tried to get our support and guidance. and third, they're stupid for targetting civilian areas, if you want to attack some country in order to cause as much damage as possible, you have much better and easier targets that could cause terrible damage to the economy of the country far more than 9/11 or any of those attacks caused.
Most of them are just stupid.

@Hindsite
don't go on with the bullshit about "freeing" the people. No one buys this American shit propaganda any more.
anasawad wrote:
@Hindsite
don't go on with the bullshit about "freeing" the people. No one buys this American shit propaganda any more.

Only crazy liberals and stupid Muslims don't. Bush was too easy on Iraq. The USA should have divided the country in thirds and taken a fourth of the oil for liberating the people from Saddam.
Fuck America and Americans. The Iraqi people didn't ask for America to come in and invade their country, and kill more people and make things worse.

editted for content
Last edited by Godstud on 02 Apr 2017 09:33, edited 1 time in total.

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]