It happened last night in Sweden! But what happened in Sweden? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

One Degree wrote:Really! You are going to pretend anyone cares about Sweden more than the US? :lol: The US has 4 million Swedes. Almost half the population of Sweden itself. Sweden could disappear tomorrow and Britain would not shed a tear.

It will happen sooner rather than later.
Last edited by noir on 21 Feb 2017 06:56, edited 1 time in total.
In 2017, President Donald Trump made a statement to an alleged terror attack 'last night in Sweden' that never happened, based on an interview with Ami Horowitz on Fox News that he had seen broadcast the previous evening.[2] In that interview, Horowitz made numerous false assertions about Sweden.[2][3] In connection with this interview Fox News asserted a number of 160,000 asylum seekers in Sweden for 2016 though which were down to 29,000 in 2016 after 163,000 in 2015.[2] Horowitz had previously in December 2016 said that he was "punched, kicked and choked" by Arabic-speaking men while filming a documentary in Husby, Stockholm[10] visiting an alleged 'no-go zone the police does not enter' albeit these do not exist,[11] and Sweden having crime rates way below U.S. standards everywhere. No-go area rumors are a popular fake claim for various countries in Europe by right-wing U.S. media, without giving proof.[12][13][14][15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ami_Horowitz

Trump was referring to Ami Horowitz's comments on Fox News. Horowitz is a Jewish-American filmmaker and he has been talking about Sweden and immigration in the media to demonise and stereotype Arab migrants. I think his advocacy is based on ethnic nationalism and he's taking the war in Gaza to the American media. Horowitz is quite similar to Chinese or Korean nationalists in America who are behind anti-Japanese activism such as journalists and activists, making false assertions about comfort women and other issues.
Trooper wrote:
In Fox news they admit that Trump misspeak the events. But many who refuse to accept the basic narrative attacked him.

Trump said, "Look what happen in Sweden last night" and the fake news media reported that he said there was a terror attack in Sweden last night.
That is the kind of thing they do when he is not clear as to what he is talking about. I have done similar things myself, assuming my wife knows what I am talking about until she says, "What are you talking about?" Maybe it is an age problem, since Trump and I are both about the same age. Or maybe, he just thinks like me, because I don't seem to have any trouble understanding what he means, but I also watch FOX News a lot.
This destruction is self made.

Sweden: five dead in a week as Stockholm gang wars escalate
euronews-

http://www.euronews.com/2017/03/09/swed ... s-escalate

Kista shooting linked to gang crime: police

9 March 2017

Police are stepping up their work to crack down on gang conflicts in the Stockholm area, after two men previously known to officers were shot dead in the Kista suburb last night.

There are currently 12 ongoing gang conflicts in the Stockholm area, reported news agency TT from a police press conference on Thursday to update the media and the public after Wednesday's shooting.

"We have had a large number of serious crimes and shootings in Stockholm recently. In the past few days we've had five murders in Stockholm. Of course it is alarming and very serious," regional police chief Ulf Johansson told reporters.

Although deadly violence in Sweden has gone down in the past couple of decades, the number of gang-related shootings is up. Stockholm police are currently investigating 47 murders and 57 attempted murders. So far this year the capital has seen 17 shootings, with seven deaths and 14 people injured.

Six of the gang conflicts are in the area south of Stockholm and six north of the city.

"The conclusion is that we can't rule out new violent crimes. We have had five murders in recent days. We can conclude that these are exclusively gang-related shootings," said Patrick Ungsäter, a senior police officer representing the northern Stockholm area.

"We see them as isolated gang environments," said Ungsäter when asked if the public should be concerned for their own safety.

The latest shooting saw two men die after being found with gunshot wounds in a car in the Stockholm suburb Kista.

"I can't comment more than to say that they are part of this gang environment and previously known to us," said Ungsäter.

No arrests had been made by 3.30pm on Thursday and police are appealing for witnesses.

https://www.thelocal.se/20170309/kista- ... ime-police

The general interpretation of events is that Trump was referring to a Fox news exposé on Sweden the night before, and the MSM mistook this to mean a 'terrorist attack'. The 'alternative facts' here were propagated by the mainstream media by purposely mischaracterizing Trump's speech, which made no mention of a 'terrorist attack'. Then as irony would have it, the following day Paris-style riots ignited in immigrant-dominated area 'Rinkeby', which kickstarted a sequence of events where Sweden's structural immigration & integration mismanagement was scrutinized by the international media.

The blinkered Swedish press also intervened, feeling a 'moral obligation' to hush up any crimes committed by immigrants. But Sweden has been a subject of interest for many years now due to its disastrous immigration policies, support of Islamic extremists and government censorship pertaining to immigrant issues, and many hawkish right-leaning news outfits finally decided to send their own reporters to these alleged 'no go' areas.

Due to the Great Immigration Hoax of 2015 the Norwegians have since openly distanced themselves from their Swedish cousins as well, referring to their mentality as 'the tyranny of kindness' and 'the Swedish disease'.
Swedish Feminists Flee Suburbs Due to Islamic Fundamentalists

Nalin Pekgul, once a minister of parliament (MP), has lived in Stockholm suburb of Tensta for 30 years. Now, though, she avoids its city center because she no longer feels safe there, owing to harassment by Muslim men, according to Swedish broadcaster SVT.

https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03 ... entalists/

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]

He's a parasite

The Truth Social platform seems to have very littl[…]