I.D.F soldier sentenced to 18 months for killing wounded Palestinian. - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The Palestinian propaganda in America today: Support for Israel and feminism are incompatible

Linda Sarsour, who organized the anti Trump women march is Palestinian with family ties to Hamas (part of Sunni Muslims Brotherhood)

In an interview with The Nation, Sarsour said those who identify as Zionist cannot be feminist because they are ignoring the rights of Palestinian women.

“It just doesn’t make any sense for someone to say, ‘Is there room for people who support the state of Israel and do not criticize it in the movement?’ There can’t be in feminism. You either stand up for the rights of all women, including Palestinians, or none. There’s just no way around it,” Sarsour said.

Sarsour also said that Palestinian-American women in social justice movements cannot be as visible as other women because they are the target of unspecified attacks from “right-wing Zionists.”

“The fact of the matter is that there are hundreds of Palestinian women organizing, but not all of them are visible. And I’ll tell you why,” Sarsour said. “You’ve probably seen that any visible Palestinian-American woman who is at the forefront of any social-justice movement is an immediate target of the right wing and right-wing Zionists. They will go to any extreme to criminalize us and to engage in alternative facts, to sew together a narrative that does not exist.”

Meanwhile, the jihadi propagandist Sarsour, who just said “You either stand up for the rights of all women, including Palestinians, or none” does not seem to include Saudi Arabian women in that blanket rule.

Sarsour on twitter.

In extreme Islam women are nothing more than womb, but innocent liberal Americans might be impressed. Vast majority of Saudi women aren't allowed to work. They aren't even allowed to leave home by law.

(JTA) — Liberal American Jews, many of whom are involved in causes for gender and racial justice, have recently found themselves alienated by those movements’ stances on Israel.

That conflict was seen last year when a platform associated with the Black Lives Matter movement accused Israel of committing “genocide” against the Palestinians and called it an “apartheid state.” The platform drew ire from Jewish groups who had previously expressed support for BLM’s goals of racial justice.
The "you're antisemitic if you criticize Israel" line is boring and ineffective.

Here you can view apartheid inside of Israel against black people (before you cry antisemite again, please note there were no goys in the making of this video)

Here you can see apartheid in Hebron in the West Bank, where illegal Israeli settlers are free to terrorize (and kill) Palestinians with impunity, where settlers can carry weapons but the natives cannot, where the natives live under a system of checkpoints and racist laws that could ban them from ever returning home if they stepped out of their homeland:

Here is nice American Jewish lady (and raving antisemite) Anna Baltzer, explaining exactly how apartheid is practiced in the West Bank.

Israel is an apartheid state whether you're brainwashed by zionist propaganda or not. Good day. :)
TV Host Takes Palestinian Activist to Task over Palestinian Snub of the Syrian Revolution: The Number of People Who Fled Iraq and Syria in the Past Three Months Equals the Entire Palestinian Nakba

During a July 24 interview on the Syrian opposition Orient News TV channel, host Dima Wannous asked her guest, Muhammad Masharqa, spokesman for the Free Palestinian-Syrian Assembly, why the Palestinian cause remained "the world's number one cause" over the years, even though the total number of Palestinians displaced equaled the number of people who fled Syria and Iraq in the past three months. Masharqa's response that the establishment of the state of Israel "was a colonialist enterprise with Western goals" did not satisfy Wannous, who said that unlike the Palestinians, the Syrians would not have forgiven Saddam his crimes against his own people merely for fighting their enemy. The Free Palestinian-Syrian Assembly, which was established in May in Gaziantep, Turkey, emphasizes Palestinian involvement in the Syrian revolution.

This shitty "report" was done by "Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia "

wow how surprising that Muslim countries making a report against Israel :roll:

The report was made by the following countries:

Bahrain

Egypt

Iraq

Jordan

Kuwait

Lebanon

Libya

Mauritania

Morocco

Oman

Palestine

Qatar

Saudi Arabia

Sudan

Syria

Tunisia

United Arab Emirates

Yemen
The two authors of the report are not Muslims, but Jews and one is an expert on International Law.

Half of the member states of the UN body who produced this report are American allies.

They authors of the report concluded that the report "...establishes, on the basis of scholarly inquiry and overwhelming evidence that Israel is guilty of the crime of apartheid".

If you're able to discredit the information they compiled in the report that proves Israel practices apartheid, I'd welcome that, though I expect little else but the textual equivalent of throwing toys out of a pram from zionists ITT.

The report also recommended governments boycott and sanction the Israeli government, not simply because Israel has violated 77 UN resolutions (more than any nation state in history) but because apartheid is the second most serious crime that violates International Law and so BDS is considered to be a legit tactic of resistance to bring about an end to Israeli apartheid, as was seen with apartheid-South Africa.

Jimmy Carter calling Israel out on its apartheid policies 8 years ago:
skinster wrote:Zionists are going wild about this new report that proves Israel is an apartheid state, as is to be expected I suppose...

:lol: Who would have thought that you would be happy with a "report" sponsored by eighteen Arab countries and signed off on by a known antisemite fellow (see Falk's Wikipedia profile) ? The Jordanian BDS-promoting head of that little club has now resigned because her report has not been accepted by the UN Secretary General and had to be removed from the website. So much for the credibility of that report.

Incidentally, the US is now going to reduce their funding for those UN agencies and the NGOs quickly put up a picture of a starving child on the BBC web site. The reduction of US funding is a direct result of the anti-Israel stance of the UN.
I'm not "happy" by the report, it's merely confirming what I know about Israeli apartheid.

I read most of the report today at work, what in particular do you consider to be bullshit in it? Are you, like Potemkin (without any evidence) denying Israel practices apartheid? If you want to convince me, prove it.

Dr. Khalaf resigned from her position in the UN because she, as she claimed in her resignation letter, refused to bow to the pressure from certain countries who demanded she withdrew the report. She stated none who tried to silence her could deny the content of the report.
@skinster
Let's see where we can agree upon.
All parties involved with that report are biased against Israel.
There is no possibility of denying this:
18 Arab countries including "Palestine"
2 biased academics
1 head of the agency who is part of the BDS movement.

Without having read the report I am sure they can "prove" anything including "apartheid" because for all parties involved this was a foregone conclusion.

Let's put it in another way: could anyone imagine that this report could come up with anything positive to say about Israel? Of course not. Yet in real life, there are positives and negatives in every society.
That renders the report, whatever they wrote in it, worthless.
The only result will be a huge reduction in US funding.

I feel uncomfortable having to defend Israel because I do not agree with the settlements. But the BDS movement and the Arabs long for the destruction of the whole State of Israel and that is not acceptable to me. Once one removes the thin veil of BDS and the refugee rhetoric we find the ugly hate of Muslims and lefties against Jews and Israel.
I don't know why you keep harping on about a non-violent movement like BDS, but ok. :lol:

Let me know when you have a point about that.

:D also at you claiming you feel uncomfortable about defending Israel because of the illegal settlements (in the West Bank), if you read the UN report, you might agree with aspects of it...at least until Frank Luntz gives you a new line that has you supporting the settlement project. :excited:

I'm not aware of a single country that seriously […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]