Wall Street Statue Symbolizes Alliance Between Capitalism and Feminism - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Why not put little girls everywhere? How about war memorials or military bases? I suggest putting the same fearless girl anywhere anytime feminists feel like promoting their concept.

The wall-street bull isn't anything nearly as serious as a war memorial.

I wouldn't even be opposed to a nod towards women who died for their country in a war memorial.

Why are we putting up statues at military bases? It's like suggesting we just erect a statue in the middle of the street. Your missing the point of a street.

Frankly if it pisses off people that there is a little girl statue on wall-street so much that they are literally imagining what horrors will occur when the statue suddenly appears on military bases and will pop up whenever an evil feminist summons it from the ether then the problem may not be the statue...
Sure, if you own it, can pay for it, or can get the government to do it go ahead.

Personally I'd add a statue of a man weeping at the horror that is a small child statue. To represent the pain the statue causes in people with pathological issues involving large metal bulls.
But seriously, what does the statue of a little girl represent ?
I mean sure there are many of those all around of people of all sorts of ages for decoration.
But how does a little girl represent equality and feminism ? Do little girls work in the fields or in the stock market or anywhere really ?
Or did this particular girl have some important role in women's rights movement ?

Why a little girl statue ?
The above statues from the soviet union represent equality and feminism is for equality as said, then those types of statues should do the representation.
But a little girl statue has no meaning or symbolism really. What should it symbolize when people look at it ? a little girl once walked here ?

I read the reports, but it does not even mention […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@Tainari88 no, Palestinian children don't deser[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]