Saint Patrick's Day Speach goes viral........ Brilliant. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

This was actually a brilliant end to Trump's never ending fail in trying to cater to Irish-Americans.

There was the hat that they had to scrap because it had a fourleaf clover instead of a shamrock (the former used as a slur in that any successful Irish person in the US was simply lucky instead of skilled; the latter used by St. Patrick to describe the Trinity).

And the GOP referred to it as, "St. Patty’s Day," that is to say, Patricia's Day instead of, "St. Paddy's Day," which would be Patrick's Day (Padraig is the Irish for Patrick).

Not content with fucking it up that much, Trump then went on and on about how wise this Irish proverb was...Which was from a Nigerian Muslim.

Then there was his tweet, which came after bragging about how smart he was, where he misspelled, "Padraig."

Finally, he has to stand up there and get dissed by the Taoiseach :lol:
When it's too good to be true, it's most likely fake. The source refers to a tweet with a reference to 'poemhunter.com'. For all we know the 'Nigerian' (with sun shades) stole the line in question, although granted, it does sound like something a Nigerian Muslim would write. :lol:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]