Terror Attack Near British Parliament Leaves 3 Dead - Update, 5 dead - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Yes, crime pays.
I have seen it many times.
I know an Austrian fellow here who started his business by falsifying export documents for garments. He got caught eventually and spend some time in jail in Germany and here. He has now retired with a luxury villa in Phuket, Thailand, an apartment in Bangkok in the most expensive part of the city and an apartment in Vienna. The bugger travels first class always. Whenever he sees me he teases me with his wealth :(
Frollein wrote:It was once thought that when you leave your home country for good and emigrate, that you'll shed your old loyalties and become one with your new home's culture. Of course, if you mean to colonize, you wouldn't do that.

But you're right, if we don't value our own culture, it's no wonder we won't defend it. You can thank the proponents of "white privilege" for that - ever wondered why white students hate their own culture so much? Where did they learn that?

When Muslims used to settle in Europe they still retained their religion, even far back in the 1920s and 1930s. It is just that in those days there were not so many and we were not living in this insane age.

It is not an issue of loyalty or disloyalty. Anyone is going to have some sort of feeling for the country and civilisation from which they emigrated, unless they utterly despise it. If we stopped practicing mass immigration then there would be no issues anymore. We are only having these delicate issues because the face of of our countries is changing very rapidly.

We need to stop feeling this extreme self-hatred. Its going to eventually do us in.
Decky wrote:Our culture is intact. As for our old religion it was the Christians who nearly wiped it out! But thankfully our old European religion is already revived, people do what they want, shag who they want and drink enormous quantities whenever they can. We might have lost the stone circles but we have reverted to our natural behaviour.

I know why you want us worshipping a Jewish zombie and practising a Middle Eastern faith Noir but why would we want it? :eh: Every time someone goes out on Friday night after a healthy pre drinks, drinks even more and wakes up with someone and can't even remember their name then they are practising the native pagan faith of this island. Christianity is no more native to the UK than Islam.

@Decky, has serious point. What is the buisness of the Jews if Europe is Christian or not? After all the European churches (unlike their American counterpart) are anti semitic. Some Jews say, they had it coming.

'Islamization of Europe a good thing'

Rabbi Baruch Efrati believes Jews should 'rejoice at the fact that Europe is paying for what it did to us for hundreds of years by losing its identity.' He praises Islam for promoting modesty, respect for God

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 73,00.html

Political Interest wrote:When Muslims used to settle in Europe they still retained their religion, even far back in the 1920s and 1930s. It is just that in those days there were not so many and we were not living in this insane age.

It is not an issue of loyalty or disloyalty. Anyone is going to have some sort of feeling for the country and civilisation from which they emigrated, unless they utterly despise it. If we stopped practicing mass immigration then there would be no issues anymore. We are only having these delicate issues because the face of of our countries is changing very rapidly.

Sure it is - the fact that you didn't feel it before due to their minuscule numbers doesn't mean it wasn't there. It's a power shift and it's precisely a problem because they don't assimilate.
Frollein wrote:Sure it is - the fact that you didn't feel it before due to their minuscule numbers doesn't mean it wasn't there. It's a power shift and it's precisely a problem because they don't assimilate.

A person can only assimilate so far. If I move to Korea and become a Korean citizen then I am still ethnically European and Christian. I can learn Korean and live a completely Korean lifestyle, but I still retain my ethnic identity and religion.

And if two million more Europeans naturalise in Korea we would eventually become a voting bloc with our own interests in Korea. That would not be because we are not assimilating but because we exist in such large numbers that our presence cannot be ignored either by ourselves or by the society around us.

A person cannot just make their ethnicity and religion disappear.

Anyhow I think our difference of opinion is largely semantic.
Your comparison fails because we also have a lot of Asians in Europe (and I'm not counting the Pakistanis to that group) and they don't make any trouble whatsoever. Neither are Westerners in Asia causing any upset, and that wouldn't change, no matter how many of them would be there.

The problem is the culture, and the attitude of entitlement and superiority (based on nothing but their Islamic ideology) meeting the left-liberal wish for self-dissolution that masks itself as "tolerance and multiculturalism."
Ter wrote:Yes, crime pays.
I have seen it many times.
I know an Austrian fellow here who started his business by falsifying export documents for garments. He got caught eventually and spend some time in jail in Germany and here. He has now retired with a luxury villa in Phuket, Thailand, an apartment in Bangkok in the most expensive part of the city and an apartment in Vienna. The bugger travels first class always. Whenever he sees me he teases me with his wealth :(

I am sure you have enough wealth not to need to worry about being teased. ;)
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]