U.S. dismisses Russian assertion rebels to blame for Syria gas attack - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Ridiculous, skinster! Next you'll be doing something like pointing out America's public record for the last several decades of deliberately aiding and abetting Sunni terrorists as proxies, including child-raping, head-chopping, Islamist Syrian rebels--- oh wait.
Godstud wrote:So Trump's solution to the ISIS problem is to aid them? I wonder how many Trump cultists saw that coming.

I saw it coming, but Hillary Clinton wanted to do the same thing.

At least Trump had made noises about not intervening. I knew he would just be like the others, but there was a still a vain hope that he would fulfill this promise in contrast to Clinton who we knew would most definitely attack Syria. I made many posts here warning everyone not to get excited about Trump.
Political Interest wrote:At least Trump had made noises about not intervening. I knew he would just be like the others

... so you voted for a guy you knew was lying to you and calling everyone else a liar when they state their position plainly?
Zagadka wrote:... so you voted for a guy you knew was lying to you and calling everyone else a liar when they state their position plainly?

I vote on what I am sold. Clinton was selling me something I knew I did not want. Trump was selling me something that may have been real but at least I did not know it was a hundred percent fake.

In any case I am not a US citizen so I did not vote.
noir wrote:How did the West (mainly Europe) refuse to acknowledge this fact? Oil.

European governments approve of the U.S. airstrikes on Syria, the French even pressurised Trump to make his stance clear, so what the fuck do you want? Then Stockholm suffered another attack immediately, and now the Copts are under attack in Egypt too. How long do you idiots keep misinterpreting the most recent events in the world?
European governments brought this situation to begin with. Support the bombing of some empty buildings is meaningless. Europe is the one which for years protected terrorism, before Hizbollah turned to fight ISIS in Syria, they were killing Jews Then they were the darling of EU.

In 2003, the EU, which for years had cultivated excellent relations with Syria and its surrogates in Lebanon, refused to place Hezbollah on its list of terrorist organizations. When, in America’s war against terrorism, President Bush urged Europe in June 2003 to block Hamas funds, France adamantly refused.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since the earliest evidence of burial starts after[…]

Well that's the thing.. he was wrong A paper, by[…]

What bill are you talking about?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]