USN warships strike Syrian airbase, Russia warned in advance - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@Ter
Not specifically targeted. But as i said in the line right below the one you quoted. Their lives is simply deemed irrelevant as long as the stated goal is achieved.
Just like the lives of all the others killed in such strikes.
Which means, even American citizens, and even more American children, the ones that the media and the government are always so anxious about protecting, you know.
Can get killed "by accident" and no trial nor an investigation nor anything even done about it. Just like with the thousands of other side casualties. Simply irrelevant.

I wonder if everyone is going to start bitching about such things with all the policies the new president is pursuing.
You know, like giving the CIA free authority to use drone strikes without having to consult the president. Giving military surplus equipment to police. And best of all, reducing guidelines on drone strikes out side of war zones.

I know this debate is practically pointless because you and others will endlessly defend such practices.
But, well, Karma is a bitch you know. And the US going down the path of authoritarianism even more than before and on an increasing rate.
Those little things will start going local. I bet the first ever local drone strike in the US would be against those claimed drug cartels and smugglers Trump cant spend a day without talking about.

EDIT: BTW, there is already a bill in Connecticut in the US to allow the police to use armed drones.
Its a matter of time before bigger guns starts showing, like the military grade amoured vecs already with the police in the US.
"A leading weapons academic has claimed that the Khan Sheikhoun nerve agent attack in Syria was staged, raising questions about who was responsible.

Theodore Postol, a professor emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), issued a series of three reports in response to the White House's finding that Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad perpetrated the attack on 4 April."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mit-expert-c ... 19428.html
Murdering civilians rules. As far as I'm concerned, war is just an excuse to kill people. The less involved they are with the military or political apparatus of their country the better. I just love it when people die, and you can quote me on that.

For breakfast I had huevos rancheros spiced with white phosphorous and some toast.

:lol:

This is a lie. You're not that stupid or ignorant[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]