Sweden terror as truck RAMS into crowds in central Stockholm - many casualties - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

[Zag Note: Laughing at terrorist attacks is beyond the rules]

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/789 ... wds-sweden

A TRUCK has driven into crowds on a crowded street in central Stockholm.

By SOFIA PETKAR AND LIZZIE STROMME
PUBLISHED: 14:07, Fri, Apr 7, 2017 | UPDATED: 14:40, Fri, Apr 7, 2017

Tyson Fury says he'll watch cousin Hughie fight 'if he's still alive'

CLOSE
Pause
Mute
Current Time 0:12
/
Duration Time 0:33
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%

Fullscreen
Facebook
Twitter
The vehicle drove into crowds on Drottninggatan (Queen Street) - one of the city's major pedestrian streets, just before 3pm local time, before crashing into Åhlens Mall.

A number of people have been injured, with unconfirmed reports of at least three people killed.

Stockholm police confirmed they are dealing with the incident - which is being treated as a suspected terror attack according to local media.

Armed police remain on the scene, and the area has been cordoned off.

Stockholm attack - the truck drove into crowdTWITTER
Stockholm attack - the truck drove into crowd and then a building
LIVE IMAGES: Sweden terror incident
Fri, April 7, 2017
The vehicle drove into crowds on Drottninggatan (Queen Street) - one of the city's major pedestrian streets, just before 3pm local time, before crashing into Åhlens Mall

PLAY SLIDESHOW
Truck rams into crowds in central Stockholm TWITTER
1 of 15
Truck rams into crowds in central Stockholm

Martin Svenningsen, a reporter with P4 Extra, says he saw a truck driving into the crowd.

He said: “I saw at least three dead, but there are probably more. It's a complete mess here.”

Several people are lying lifeless in the street according to witnesses, Expressen.se reported.

Towe Hägg of Stockholm police said: “We have have had the reports and have initial information about person injuries.”

Reports suggest the vehicle rammed through the crowded street drove into Åhlens Mall.

“I saw hundreds of people run, they ran for their lives,” Anna, who witness the incident said. “I turned and ran as well.”

Jan Granroth was inside a shoe store on Drottninggatan when he heard people starting to scream.

Other witnesses described scenes of panic when the truck started driving through the crowd.

Dimitris said: “I was on the main street when a big truck came out of nowhere.

“It got out of control, I was at least two people being run over.”
Godstud, the Muslim apologist wrote:The best behaved ME immigrants are the ones you hear nothing of, and that the is vast majority.

But when someone misbehaves in a spectacular and deadly manner, it's always them. Odd, isn't it?
The man is a genius, predicting events long before anyone else!

All jokes aside, awful tragedy. My office lies not far from ground-zero, it has been total chaos with all metro and trains shut down, more people on the streets than I've ever seen before.

One attack and it completely paralyses the entire city. Like throwing a rock in calm lake, the ripples become so much more palpable.
quetzalcoatl wrote:Devin Nunes has rushed to the White House to inform the President of this latest intelligence. President Trump has announced "he feels vindicated" about his month-old statements about what happened in Sweden.

These of course are exactly the same Sunni Arab terrorists that Donald is now supporting in Syria.
MadMonk wrote:it has been total chaos with all metro and trains shut down, more people on the streets than I've ever seen before.

When in St. Petersburg the terrorist attack on the subway took place a few days ago, enthusiasts decided to transport the problem. They just came by their cars to places with blocked transport and asked where to take them. Many taxi companies worked for free. Therefore, serious consequences were avoided, although in St. Petersburg people live 5.5 times more than in Stockholm. I think in Stockholm today it was necessary to raise this issue in social networks and coordinate through mobile applications.

Some taxi drivers, however, on the contrary, raised prices - so now companies are breaking contracts with them.
Breivik is a neo-nazi terrorist who might support Israel out of hatred for all things Muslim, not for any love of Jewish people.

Please tell me your not idealizing him.
The ensuing consequences will be interesting. We have a profoundly committed 'multicultural' government, which is (amongst other things) purposely withholding crime statistics in order to not 'untowardly prejudice' certain demographics. In addition to this, we have a radical progressive left media establishment, which makes it a habit to prevaricate, obfuscate and 'lie' by omission.

If it's indeed a would-be ISIS inspired 'Allah Akbar!' jihadist attack, we need only look at Germany to safely predict the consequences.

Also, it's interesting to learn about the motives of this assailant. What would possess him to attack the vanguard of progressive 'Islam cuddling' Europe.
Decky wrote:I think he is a standard right winger. Nothing to admire about people like that.

Sorry, my post was not directed at you but to the one you corrected.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/ForensicArchi/status/177308040[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]