Sweden terror as truck RAMS into crowds in central Stockholm - many casualties - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The Sabbaticus wrote:Also, it's interesting to learn about the motives of this assailant. What would possess him to attack the vanguard of progressive 'Islam cuddling' Europe.

Because he wants a war between Islam and the west, just like right wing in the west.
AFAIK wrote:Huh? T'was merely an observation, miss.

Yes, you came up with one nutjob from years ago to, I don't know, prove that the Islamic terror that is killing people in Europe every other month is nothing out of the ordinary?

Yeah, I feel so crushed now. Clearly, we are much more threatened by the Breiviks than the Mohammeds here. :roll:
I don't get it or I just don't want to believe it. What the hell has happened to you, Sweden? It's just a bit unbelievable considering the usual safety standards we have been accustomed to in Northern Europe; it's safe and quiet. As far as countries and cultures go, Finland and Sweden are almost identical. There is virtually no culture shock when visiting Sweden from Finland, as a native. Sweden is just the older, prouder and more open big brother but you'll find little difference in how both countries function and the food and products (down to the manufacturer) are the same.

As far as I know, Sweden has been very pro-Muslim so the only rationale for this attack is based on teachings of Islam that promotes attacks on the Infidel and 'degenerate' Muslims that don't follow Islam in its purest form. The latest reports indicate that the perpetrator was a 39 year-old male of Uzbekistani origin, a husband and a father. Doesn't make sense that a guy who is relatively comfortable would plan an attack and endanger the future of his children.

The most vocal and politically correct reactions by the Swedish public of course call on protests of "Love". That's great and dandy and a bit defeatist i.e., burying heads in the sand. Ultimately I feel trouble brewing among the silent factions of Sweden who only see this as a growing problem stemming from almost unfettered immigration which results in alienation among a large portion of immigrants which will turn to Islam as a mode of escape.
Doesn't make sense that a guy who is relatively comfortable would plan an attack and endanger the future of his children.

it does make sense since it happens all the time.

The most vocal and politically correct reactions by the Swedish public of course call on protests of "Love". That's great and dandy and a bit defeatist i.e., burying heads in the sand. Ultimately I feel trouble brewing among the silent factions of Sweden who only see this as a growing problem stemming from almost unfettered immigration which results in alienation among a large portion of immigrants which will turn to Islam as a mode of escape.

its only the beginning Sweden is yet to fully taste the fruits of "Multiculturalism"
@danholo Sweden more than any country deserves it. They were the first Western country (if we don't count DDR) who coddle and sacralize the Palestinians. At that time the PLO was the first of the modern jihadi group. ISIS doesn't invent anything, the Palestinians invented the car ramming. Sweden also responsible for the funding of UNRWA schools where hate culture is part of the cariculum. Check the Israeli sites for the comments. "They had it coming". It's difficult to read it but the Swedes gained it.
noir wrote:Don't know what the guy says, but he wears Palestinian Kaffiah. In Europe it's political statement among the left as neo nazis. It's ironic and pathetic.

Basically not to jump to conclusions.

@danholo Sweden more than any country deserves it. They were the first Western country (if we don't count DDR) who coddle and sacralize the Palestinians. At that time the PLO was the first of the modern jihadi group. ISIS doesn't invent anything, the Palestinians invented the car ramming. Sweden also responsible for the funding of UNRWA schools where hate culture is part of the cariculum. Check the Israeli sites for the comments. "They had it coming". It's difficult to read it but the Swedes gained it.

That was basically my gut reaction but no, they don't. I don't think anyone particularly deserves it, unless they are directly involved / the perpetrator but I'm certainly not surprised.
America can be blamed for terrorism in Europe. The Americans support terrorism around the world. They support Sunni Islamists and the Israeli state which colonises the whole Arab world.

American aggression created the refugee crisis and is what has provoked the mass migration into Europe over the last few years.

American policies are killing good old Europe.

American Zionist lunatic politicians want to literally turn Europe into the Middle East!
Political Interest wrote:America can be blamed for terrorism in Europe

That simply isn't true. On one hand you have Russia, which has garnered its own terrorists, and Europe, which has been active similarly to America. Even attacking Egypt openly. They are the ones who chopped up the ME to their imaginary lines. Their companies are just as entangled with ME governments. Their governments still have the same open associations with their companies. And vice versa. Completely entangled.
Political Interest wrote:America can be blamed for terrorism in Europe. The Americans support terrorism around the world. They support Sunni Islamists and the Israeli state which colonises the whole Arab world.

American aggression created the refugee crisis and is what has provoked the mass migration into Europe over the last few years.

American policies are killing good old Europe.

American Zionist lunatic politicians want to literally turn Europe into the Middle East!

The beauty is Europe did it to itself by unequivocal support for the Arab jihad against Israel. 50 years ago when Sweden's Olof Palme initiated this policy, no one predicted it will be backfired.

Those who don't want to be too blunt, quote this biblical verse. God is apparently punising Europe for their crimes against his chosen country. The jihadis are just His tool. It's called Theodicy. It is very common in Israel among the secular and religists.

@FiveofSwords Gassing Jews ... " This is[…]

Forced conversion is not cultural assimilation in[…]

One doesn't need to assume anything, everyone unde[…]

Repetition, meditation, and labor

Automation and, to some extent, AI, supposedly lib[…]