Bombings in Manchester - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Scamp
Yea maybe it was Amish people, right?

Thank God our Prez is not so ignorant and careless to let hundreds of thousands of Potential Islamic Terrorists into our country like Europe does...
@Scamp They didn't even mention who it was and you are jumping to conclusions

China, 2030: "Thank Mother China that we are not so ignorant and let hundred of thousands of stupid people be born in our country like America does"
Scamp wrote:Thank God our Prez is not so ignorant and careless to let hundreds of thousands of Potential Islamic Terrorists into our country like Europe does...

China, 2030: "Thank Mother China that we are not so ignorant and let hundred of thousands of stupid people be born in our country like America does"
Well, in all honesty, this does look like a certain religious fundamentalist groups method of operations :hmm: Does this sound nicer now?
It's unfortunate that someone had to ruin Ariana Grande's European tour. The explosion happened near an entrance to the arena just minutes after Grande’s concert ended with the song “Dangerous Woman” and the singer left the stage. The suicide bomber didn't even bother to buy a ticket.

By Godstud
It very well could have been a very hateful fan.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]