Bombings in Manchester - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rugoz wrote:Yawn. As usual, you have zero proof that the West is arming ISIS. In reality the West is strongly supporting the Kurds and the Iraqi Shias to conquer ISIS territory. Air strikes, weapons, you name it.
If this isn't enough, I got more for you.
I have no idea why, but I literally can't click your link. Can you post the URL?

edit: Never mind, for some reason it worked after I posted.
By Decky
ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) Are armed and trained primarily by Mossad.
@Rugoz
No, the only proof i have is an open admittion by your own governments that they're arming these groups, and anther admittion that those groups are constantly joining the flag of ISIS and Nusra front and Islamic front carrying with them western delivered weapons and supplies. Yet the weapon supply continuous.
Don't worry, I know you don't have the sufficient mental capacity to understand that perhaps these groups are there for a reason. Maybe, i don't know, attack your enemies ?
Probably not, i mean its not like western governments mainly US and UK has done such thing ever before.
Other than Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia it self, and other places but those were ancient history. Like the last one was in 2011. They've learned their lesson since then.
@mikema63 Its a long article. If you only want to read part of it I suggest reading the "follow the oil" section
@MememyselfandIJK I'll look through it later, I'm just not in the mindset to go through it.

I am highly skeptical of the idea that the US deliberately created ISIS though.
@mikema63
Well, the US did create the Afghanistan Mujahedeen. You know, Al-qaeda and the Taliban.

And here is a fun little idea for you to think about. One of the largest sectors in the US economy is the defense sector. Thats where the trillions of dollars you spend on war goes to, the corporates owning it. And did you ever notice that it just happens that the US suddenly starts supporting rebel groups in a country, then that group somehow, all the sudden, turns out to be Islamists or formerly communist. And the US now has to spend 100s of billions of dollars to go to war with that group or groups.
And it seems to me and to many others that somehow, everytime nowadays a country doesn't bow to the US government that country suddenly starts having insurgents and then the US openly supports those Freedom fighters, and one of the insurgents does a terror strike in Europe or the US and the US government now goes to war and remove that disobedient regime and in the process the defense companies makes 100s of billions of dollars. The media gets 10s of billions of dollars covering it from advertisment. And oil companies and other extraction companies makes the same from "exclusive" contracts from that countries new obedient government.

But never mind. I'm sure that those elites owning those corporates just happened to be lucky that they're the only ones profiting from constant war and death not only from other nations but also their own. You know, its one of those coincidences that just happens 20 or so times in a short period of time.
Last edited by anasawad on 06 Jun 2017 00:46, edited 1 time in total.
The first bit is perfectly true, and then the rest is written in the language of conjecture an innuendo that is indicative of conspiracy theory.

Honestly I see it as far more likely that humanity is a violent and chaotic species than the defense industry has secretly managed to create tons of different insurgent groups in a massive conspiracy. People suck, all of us. Not everything is a coordinated plan by sinister forces. :hmm:
By Rugoz
anasawad wrote:@Rugoz
No, the only proof i have is an open admittion by your own governments that they're arming these groups, and anther admittion that those groups are constantly joining the flag of ISIS and Nusra front and Islamic front carrying with them western delivered weapons and supplies. Yet the weapon supply continuous.
Don't worry, I know you don't have the sufficient mental capacity to understand that perhaps these groups are there for a reason. Maybe, i don't know, attack your enemies ?
Probably not, i mean its not like western governments mainly US and UK has done such thing ever before.
Other than Afghanistan, Libya, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia it self, and other places but those were ancient history. Like the last one was in 2011. They've learned their lesson since then.

I have the mental capacity to understand that the West would not massively support Kurds and Iraqis to fight ISIS, of which there is plenty of proof, and at the same time arm ISIS. It makes no sense whatsoever. Obviously for you as a Shia support for Sunni groups in general is supporting terrorism, which may be true, but this just proves that there's nothing else to support but Sunni/Shia terrorists or secular dictators. It's a problem with the Muslim world and Islam how it is practiced.

Here's a poll among Syrian refugees:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =833561282

It's obvious that they first and foremost blame the Syrian military and its allies Russia/Iran for their fate and not Sunni groups. So what now, are they all Sunni terrorists that must be wiped out?

P.S. All that said, I think the West should get out of the ME, and frankly it should also keep Muslims like you and skinster from getting here. As I see it you're part of the problem.
@Rugoz @mikema63
Actually no, it is quite clear that you don't have that capacity.
Because specially the US government allows money in politics, and the defense contractors put huge money on lobbying.
Those same contractors also produce and sell the weapons to their government so the weapons are sent to all those different factions fighting each other.
Constant and continuous war that just gives more and more money into their hands.
Thats tax payer money if you're wondering. Thats why poverty is on the rise in major western nations, services are on decline. While the people owning these corporations are getting richer and richer constantly.
They have huge herds of cattle that are too dumb to understand how the system is draining them.

And since you also seem not to have the capacity to read history. This has been going on the entire post WW2 period. The same strategy used again and again and again dozens of times.
And huge amount of info about it are already either declassified or leaked about it.
Can Rugoz's google doc explain why 3-quarters of Syrians choose to live under their government's control?

Edit: I looked a little more at that google doc and see the creator is affiliated with The Syrian Campaign / White Helmets. Here you can learn about who they are and who funds them:

Also, :lol: at him being sadface about me living in the West :lol:
Last edited by skinster on 06 Jun 2017 01:03, edited 1 time in total.
And BTW. For the Kurds, here is a little fact for all the mentally deficient members here.
The Kurds are also fighting a conflict of independence in Iran. The same Kurdish groups and clans in Iraq extend into Iran and the weapons sent are also being used by the kurdish terrorists against Iranian authorities.
And the insurrection has begun again in 2015 and still on going until now. Surprisingly right when the US and its allies began sending weapons to the Kurds.
Must be one of those coincidences.

I suppose i don't need to explain the type of relations the US and Iran has right ?
Actually no, it is quite clear that you don't have that capacity.

Cool, suggesting my mental inferiority to you really makes me want to consider your position.

those same contractors also produce and sell the weapons to their government so the weapons are sent to all those different factions fighting each other.
Constant and continuous war that just gives more and more money into their hands.
Thats tax payer money if you're wondering. Thats why poverty is on the rise in major western nations, services are on decline. While the people owning these corporations are getting richer and richer constantly.
They have huge herds of cattle that are too dumb to understand how the system is draining them.

Suggestion isn't proof it's narrative building. It's a perfectly fine narrative, but without proof your better off writing a spy novel than a history textbook.

And since you also seem not to have the capacity to read history.

How have you not won me over already? I love having people angrily tell me I don't understand because of my lack of intelligence, education, or critical thinking skills.

This has been going on the entire post WW2 period. The same strategy used again and again and again dozens of times.
And huge amount of info about it are already either declassified or leaked about it.

And here I am, the stupid uneducated westerner incapable of critical thinking who thinks that you might be better served with actual direct evidence instead of just telling me what I should believe about the world. :roll:

for all the mentally deficient members here.

And I'm done reading your posts for the day. Seriously, WTF do you think this statement is accomplishing?
You're government officials already admitted it multiple times. Over multiple conflicts including this one. And tons of information are open for public view.
And Yes, i do stand by that statement that anyone who ignores all the information provided for the public, including the recent leaks, is no more than an ignorant idiot.
And the fact that these idiots exist in large numbers is the reason the world is getting fucked over by corporate elites.

And you don't need to be intellectually superior. With the amount of data and number of times the same strategy is used in the past 5 decades, you only need to start using your brain to realize how you along with the rest of the people are being fucked over.
Last edited by anasawad on 06 Jun 2017 01:17, edited 1 time in total.
By Rugoz
skinster wrote:Can Rugoz's google doc explain why 3-quarters of Syrians choose to live under their government's control?

Edit: I looked a little more at that google doc and see the creator is affiliated with The Syrian Campaign / White Helmets. Here you can learn about who they are and who funds them

The poll was supported/accompanied by the WZB (Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin). It's not representative but gives a decent approximation of how Syrian refugees feel about the conflict.
is no more than an ignorant idiot.

Everyone who disagrees with me is stupid is not an argument. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's an argument indicative of someone unable to actually support their own beliefs with anything but rage.

Also, news flash, if your point is to convince me of anything calling me an idiot repeatedly isn't working. :eh:
When presented with an argument, mikema ignored Seymour Hersh's reporting of Killary Clinton having sarin gas shipped to Syrian "rebels" from Libya to Syria because mike knows more than a journalist such as Hersh, yet presented nothing to support his claims.

@late The best response to a far Right like a[…]

So you don't deny some UNRWA workers participated […]

This is largely history repeating itself . Similar[…]

@FiveofSwords Genes are heritable but phenotyp[…]