Paris climate deal: Trump pulls US out of 2015 accord - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Papa Putin said it best when he was throat-fucking Megan Kelly at the St Petersburg forum;

Mega: "Bu bu bu the trump left the climate accord and now yuropean leeders angry; wat u say bout dat?

Putin the great: "I can't judge yet. The Paris Climate accord doesn't kick in until 2021. There is still plenty of time for negotiation".

Consequently, something Trump is intending to engage in.
But Megan Kelly's media is acting like the sky is falling.

Pitiful. Very pitiful indeed.
Sure, it must be a good sign if the Russian president gives approval, it's even better than Saudis and Israelis kissing the president's big butt. They should hold a conference perhaps to discuss whether what Trump should do next. I also wonder if there really is plenty of time until 2021 to renegotiate such a complex global agreement, especially if it has to be renegotiated with Trump.
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:This is excellent news! :up:

I doubt it. As far as I can see, the Paris deal has little to do with domestic policies on renewable energy and most subsidies seem to come from the states anyway (correct me if I'm wrong).

That is how it works.
There is no interference in domestic decisions. It is a promise of all nations to rein in Carbon (beside Nicaragua which assessed the deal not ambitious enough, and Syria that is faced with other trouble, and now Donald the Trumpet).
That's it about. Not more and not less.
Donald cannot get out of that, if companies and states and cities decide to follow an other line.
And most important: if global evolution of technology should go that path.

Albeit, Donald could get a short time success, as it is the only choice for populists and narcissists like him.
Glorious, it is obvious what the Paris Climate deal really is. It is the undercover reparation program created to move wealth from former Colonial powers to their former colonies. Trump is an American hero, who is standing up to globalist fifth columnist inside our country and globalist enemies outside our country.
People...while it appears that my understanding of the causes of this climate change were based on incomplete research, and that the whole issue is a little more complicated than I'd originally thought,
what Oxy says here is true as well. It's too bad we humans can't do anything without taking advantage of a situation and turn a noble effort into a scam.

Oh also and...
Igor Antunov wrote:Papa Putin said it best when he was throat-fucking Megan Kelly at the St Petersburg forum;

My my my...you really are a filthy minded little bugger aint ya...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

He was "one of the good ones". Of cours[…]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]