A disaster in London of a fire in a residential tower - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

From what I read so far, their anger is fully justified.

Perhaps this is the only way for change, for people not to forget a week later. The victims died because they are poor, because they lack powerful representation. Dying because one is poor while living in a rich borough in one of the richest cities in the world.

I've never been an expert on irony, does this qualify?
MadMonk wrote:From what I read so far, their anger is fully justified.

Perhaps this is the only way for change, for people not to forget a week later. The victims died because they are poor, because they lack powerful representation. Dying because one is poor while living in a rich borough in one of the richest cities in the world.

Yes, you have summed it up in a nutshell.
The burnt out tower is a memorial to the inequality and racism of the UK.
It can't be brushed under the carpet or kicked into the long grass by the Tory scum.
anarchist23 wrote:Yes, you have summed it up in a nutshell.
The burnt out tower is a memorial to the inequality and racism of the UK.
It can't be brushed under the carpet or kicked into the long grass by the Tory scum.

The whole pretence of 'mass immigration' was to provide opportunities to foreign-born people, in that they could contribute to the British economy. Instead these people ended up poor due to them not possessing any noteworthy skills and their disinclination to contribute.

This inequality and 'racism' is the natural consequence of mass immigration.

Rugoz wrote:How did we get from shitty fire safety standards to Muslims?

Pofo, lol.

They were storming a city council house. The MSM started to lavish praise on the noble 'Ramadan' youths who helped the survivors (and then stormed a city council house.) The 'protest' was organized by an Islamic extremist. A large Muslim occupancy rate is seen in the area. How could it not end up being about Muslims?

Everything is about Muslims these days. It's not only PoFo.

MadMonk wrote:From what I read so far, their anger is fully justified.

I've never been an expert on irony, does this qualify?

They're probably first, second and third generation immigrants. Why should they be afforded more rights than other economically deprived groups? They were poor because they were meant to be poor by British macro-economic policies for the country. But they shouldn't even be in the country in the first place.
It's the official queens birthday today and she has released an unprecedented statement.
Nearly a half a billion dollars of tax payers cash is being spent on renovating Buckingham Palace.
She lives in a palace while many of the poor live in substandard accommodation.
Take her to the guillotine..

anarchist23 wrote:It's the official queens birthday today and she has released an unprecedented statement.
Nearly a half a billion dollars of tax payers cash is being spent on renovating Buckingham Palace.
She lives in a palace while many of the poor live in substandard accommodation.
Take her to the guillotine..

Multiculturalism and mass-immigration have exacerbated the inequality in the country and have strengthened the hold of the rich over the country's institutions. The UK should have said no to multiculturalism and mass-immigration. That way you could have lectured the queen about her exorbitant spending habits. Now it's: "Why should they spend money on foreigners?"
Frollein wrote:Someone should've told them to use the stove and not cook over a fire like they're used to from home.

About Muslims and with sarcasm, noir wrote:Very peaceful indeed

These are both examples of "selective compassion" which, by the way, is close to being the exact opposite of what "real compassion" is.

See, selective compassion is a way of short-circuiting your normally-occurring compassion so that you only "feel" sympathy for people in your own in-gang, or only for people who can "get you ahead" in some way.

It's really nasty but I can understand why many people have been warped like this by a mass media that practices extreme selective compassion itself.

This "letting poor people burn while the rich go golfing" also applies to the natural environment and to international relations and responsible development. They are all on fire and the rich are out golfing.
In the past Corbyn participated in the march

Al-Quds Day speaker blames Grenfell Tower fire on 'Zionists'
Hundreds of Hezbollah flags visible as marchers in central London chanted, 'Isis and Zionists are the same'

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/al-q ... s-1.440193

She also suggests, in a longer version of this, that firemen and policemen weren't actually bothered about rescuing people

Typical of the right to blame immigrants and non-whites for the disaster, rather than Tory slumlords who can't be arsed to spend £5k on fireproof material and £200k on sprinklers but spent £10m making the tower "look good" for the rich. All the while Kensington and Chelsea council were sitting on cash reserves worth £274m from years of austerity.

So much for the supposed "anti-establishment populism" of the right, where they side with wealthy plutocrats just because the victims were disproportionately non-white.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex20hQeQp4 No, […]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O