FBI Clears Michael Flynn - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

SpecialOlympian wrote:Yes, but I don't think you have since they're a campaign finance regulatory authority (and one that is considered fairly toothless at that). From their own FAQ:

Thank you for playing.

That's basically what I said ... state and local elections are up to the state, but federal elections are determined by the federal government.

Thank YOU for playing.
And you're wrong. The FEC only handles federal campaign finance. It does not handle ballot registration.

I linked you to the FEC FAQ where this is explicitly stated. Although if you misinterpreted it I would understand, I thought the wording was a bit clunky myself.
My thanks to SO for his picking up of the gauntlet.

47 Knuckles

There have been changes in a number of things that might give the founding fathers pause, eg, bullets that can pierce police armour etc. Reviews are always a good option. If nothing comes from this, fine, you're no worse off.
I'm still curious as to why Hong posted an article from January as if it were new when there is clearly still an ongoing investigation into Flynn and his prospects look worse than ever. I don't believe Hong has the intelligence necessary to lie purposely, and I attribute his actions to those of a naive and easily misled young man who happens to give incredible credulity to obvious bullshitters.
I thought it was new when I posted it, sorry. I guess this has gone back and forth a lot.

As silly as that is, note all of the never-Trumps who took it as real :lol:
I am unclear on the January burble too. A glance at Google.news.ca would have pointed Hong Wu to articles on Russia, Turkey and Flynn written today. Why s/he dug out the way back machine and why ask us to explain this dated Intel escapes me. S/he probably isnt dumb, more likely a case of too lazy to think, or unfamiliar with basic reasoning techniques.

I cant believe how long the above took to write. Autocorrect and Handsome Jock are driving me nuts.
The US got through the Cold War, when there was a discplicable unspoken pact between all major parties in which everyone was on the same side, etc, etc.

Now with the World Wars and Cold War behind the US, it can move effortlessly to a new Guilded Age like the one that followed the Civil War.

The only remarkable thing is the disgusting way that people too stupid to learn from history eagerly eat from the trough full of shit that they're provided by corrupt politicians eager to find something more crooked than Teapot Dome to invest in.

Look around you, all ye fucks. The whole thing needs to be burnt the fuck down.
It's exactly what SO thinks it was; some dude posted the article to reddit and I was like, "lol liberals btfo :excited: " and reposted it to PoFo without checking the date. I accept any due mockery.

Back when I was more into this I would have checked the date before posting up the article. There is some kind of Trump fatigue setting in among PoFoites. People don't post as much since the general threads got closed, Trump keeps eking out modest wins, it's just not a good time for this on PoFo despite appearances.
There was a time when I was into this, but now I just blindly copy/paste things for no reason other than to be a human ctrl+v function.

Yes, that is my explanation for blindly sharing any bullshit I find I'm serious.

I accept any due mockery.

Apparently not.

so
Take it in lieu of an appology/admission of guilt. It's miles more than I ever got from that twatbrain, RonPaulAlways. Autocorrect continues to annoy...

Hung Wu
There is some kind of Trump fatigue setting in among PoFoites. People don't post as much since the general threads got closed.

I wondered that, too about a lessening of posters posting. But I think that - with the exception of TLTE - I've never skimmed a thread so much. Too many posters just repeated the same stuff about Hillary over and over and bloody over. Tiresome.
Last edited by Stormsmith on 21 Jun 2017 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
Ohhh false alarm. And the date of the article is posted in the hyperlink to the site actually, unless you have a different way of writing January 24, 2017. ;)

This is so not the first time that Hong Wu has posted a title that is misleading. :|

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O