All 3 million EU citizens resident in Britain will have to apply for a “settled status” identity car - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Well... I have no personal interest in this matter and I don't really care if the UK contributes 3 or 10 or whatever billion Euro to the overpaid, non-taxed, arrogant bastards in Brussels.

What I can say, and that is pretty interesting, is that such vital information is obfuscated in so many ways. If I believed in conspiracy theories, I would think they did that on purpose, not showing the truth about the EU budget and how much money comes from where and flows to where...
4cal wrote:The nationalists points of view are skewed in terrible ways. A generation will pass before the costs are realized.

Nationalism is a curse and has led to millions upon millions being killed in wars.
Well over 20 million in the twentieth century.
You would think that people would learn, but they don't. Fools. lol
I think some sneaky moves for all parties would be considering:

A) Britain stay in EU. Nothing change. BUT tell British people (with lies) that we do leave. British people be fooled by a clever fibs. They ask 'Why we still in EU?' Politician answer 'We not.' 'Why we send people to Brussels?' 'We not do that.' Etc. Call people who say we still in EU 'conspiracy loons'

B) EU completely disbanded and replaced with identical club (perhaps UE), that Britain joins.

C) Theresa use big Holocaust guilt as leverage. When Germany ask scary questions she fake cry and say 'the poor Jews'

D) everyone wake up and agree to pretend last 2 years a dream, and David Cameron just win majority. Also stop terrorist bombings.

E) Britain join the USA. 51st state. Renamed 'New America'. Everyone talk in American accents. Good country. Imagine write 'London, USA'. No more queen, no more British Empire guilt. Fun time, like ferris Buller's day.

I am Danish, but I love Britain for its Shakespeare and Beatles. So I watch attentively and wittily these histories unfold before my very eyes.

The link and quote has been posted. As well as l[…]

Nobody is trying to distract from the humanitarian[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Again: nope. Putin in Feb 2022 only decided ... […]

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]