Iran Gets Green Light For Naval Base in Syria - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I don't know how this flew under the radar for 3 months, but given recent developments (israel minister visit to moscow, iran announcing it would lease multiple bases in syria last week, it is big news).

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has approved the creation of an Iranian naval base close to the Hmeymim airbase used by Russia’s air force in Syria, according to reports.

There is no official confirmation of these reports yet, but the issue was raised by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during his talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin last week, Nezavisimaya Gazeta writes. Summing up the outcome of his meeting with the Russian leader, Netanyahu told reporters that Tehran’s efforts to ensure its permanent presence in Syria chiefly motivated him to visit Moscow.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has given the go-ahead to the deployment of an Iranian naval base close to the Hmeymim airbase used by Russia’s Aerospace Forces to carry out airstrikes against the Islamic State (terror group, outlawed in Russia), some media reports said citing Syrian sources.

http://russia-insider.com/en/sorry-isra ... ia/ri19199

Syria is being coy, keeping it under the radar for obvious reasons. This is one of those bases to be leased by Iran. Israel will throw a shit-fit, but that's all its going to be. A tantrum.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

In the same spirit I freely admit I was wrong to […]

Well that depends on what you want to accomplish.[…]

Stop condoning Islam Stop condoning Orthodox Juda[…]

Farage, btw, is a Putin puppet. What a laugh. Th[…]