Sperm counts among western men have halved in last 40 years – study - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Well guys, there is no way back. We must immediately set up 'breeding centers' in every western nation in order to stem this outrage. A full range screening process for suitability and health concerns, the quality control department will be run by myself, obviously.
I must be a throwback. I have always worn briefs, but my sperm have defeated every birth control known to man including vasectomy. I have an international restraining order preventing me from being within 10 feet of all women. :D
Mossad's grubby little fingerprints are all over this story. They have things that we gentiles can't even imagine in their underground labs, things what won't even be released to people outside the tribe for centuries. I would be interested in seeing what would happen if westerners ate kosher meat for a year, one year of meat unadulterated with the sterility chemicals would probably clear everything up.
The Western lifestyle is a load of nonsense but American propaganda has brainwashed Europe into thinking that being a virtual person who lives to work and owns three cars in a suburb is the only way to live. The average Westerner eats too much and in countries like the UK a significant part of the population lives off processed food. Being an over-supplied hyper-consumer is not really worth it if you have to give up everything else. The American lifestyle is destroying our health.
The American lifestyle is destroying our health.

Meh, we should keep informed of healthy food choices, but not escalate it into fear. Americans problems are from overeating much more than what they eat. All you have to do to eat healthy is look around the grocery store and listen to what your body tells you to buy.
The Western lifestyle is a load of nonsense but American propaganda has brainwashed Europe into thinking that being a virtual person who lives to work and owns three cars in a suburb is the only way to live. The average Westerner eats too much and in countries like the UK a significant part of the population lives off processed food. Being an over-supplied hyper-consumer is not really worth it if you have to give up everything else. The American lifestyle is destroying our health.

The ancient lifestyle destroyed our health even more, the average lifespan of humanity in the west is higher now than ever. Complaining that the lifestyle now is some kind of special awfulness is just utter nonsense.

Life is better now than it ever has been before in history but some people just can't seem to give up on some mythologized idea that things were better back in the day. That people were better, healthier, less materialistic, more spiritual, and whatever other nonsense in the past.

People in the past worked every single day for longer hours and half starved. People back in the day suffered and were no better for it. Take your magical thinking about how life was better when most of the population was starving peasants elsewhere. You clearly aren't someone whose ever had to go hungry.

One study suggests that sperm counts have declined in an age where we no longer need as high a level of procreation as our ancestors did because most of our babies don't die like they did in the past and suddenly your here to declare how things were so much better in a time when people didn't name infants because they didn't want to get attached. :roll:
The ancient lifestyle destroyed our health even more, the average lifespan of humanity in the west is higher now than ever. Complaining that the lifestyle now is some kind of special awfulness is just utter nonsense.

Life is better now than it ever has been before in history but some people just can't seem to give up on some mythologized idea that things were better back in the day. That people were better, healthier, less materialistic, more spiritual, and whatever other nonsense in the past.

People in the past worked every single day for longer hours and half starved. People back in the day suffered and were no better for it. Take your magical thinking about how life was better when most of the population was starving peasants elsewhere. You clearly aren't someone whose ever had to go hungry.

One study suggests that sperm counts have declined in an age where we no longer need as high a level of procreation as our ancestors did because most of our babies don't die like they did in the past and suddenly your here to declare how things were so much better in a time when people didn't name infants because they didn't want to get attached. :roll:

This is correct. Just google "1800 dentistry" and you will want to fly back to modern times.
skinster wrote:Germany's problems are not mike's fault, Frollein.

Germany beat Japan.

Why aren't you having ten babies right now, Frollein? You pretend to care about the white race but look at you, sitting there, not getting pregnant or anything. You have some explaining to do.

How do you know I don't have ten children, skinster? 8)
mikema63 wrote:The ancient lifestyle destroyed our health even more, the average lifespan of humanity in the west is higher now than ever. Complaining that the lifestyle now is some kind of special awfulness is just utter nonsense.

I never said the ancient lifestyle was better. I said that the American lifestyle is unsustainable and unhealthy.

mikema63 wrote:Life is better now than it ever has been before in history but some people just can't seem to give up on some mythologized idea that things were better back in the day. That people were better, healthier, less materialistic, more spiritual, and whatever other nonsense in the past.

Where did I say this?

mikema63 wrote:People in the past worked every single day for longer hours and half starved. People back in the day suffered and were no better for it. Take your magical thinking about how life was better when most of the population was starving peasants elsewhere. You clearly aren't someone whose ever had to go hungry.

I never said otherwise.

mikema63 wrote:One study suggests that sperm counts have declined in an age where we no longer need as high a level of procreation as our ancestors did because most of our babies don't die like they did in the past and suddenly your here to declare how things were so much better in a time when people didn't name infants because they didn't want to get attached. :roll:

Like most Westerners you think it is the choice of either the American hyper-capitalist lifestyle or absolute destitution.

https://i.imgur.com/uUoKtST.png [[…]

Maybe( I know this must be a strange thing for you[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]