State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 146 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Wow. This again, @maz? So the video and images of a Nazi driving his car, plowing through people, I'm guessing you're back to claiming it was all faked and an FBI false flag to besmirch American Nazis? Or are you back to claiming it was nonexistent? I'm not sure which Nazi apologist angle you're going for this time.
I mean, maz is correct with regards to what he quoted in that article; not being clear, but that doesn't take away from the understanding that if you drive your car into a group of people like a fucking psychopath - there's videos - and some or one die(s) because of it, it's very likely you, the psychopath, who is responsible for the person/people's death.

maz, you're fucking retarded in trying to place the blame on the victim, go and sit in the corner for at least half an hour and think of what the hell you're putting out here. This is neither big or clever.
skinster wrote:I mean, maz is correct with regards to what he quoted in that article; not being clear, but that doesn't take away from the understanding that if you drive your car into a group of people like a fucking psychopath - there's videos - and some or one die(s) because of it, it's very likely you, the psychopath, who is responsible for the person/people's death.

Heisenberg wrote:Just so you know, maz, "pics or it didn't happen!" is not a valid legal strategy. :lol:

Second degree murder is a pretty serious charge for which you will need evidence to prove.

She was either hit by a car, like everyone said with no evidence on day one, or she wasn't. One or the other.
There are mounds of evidence. There is a murder weapon, video footage of the attack, and a dead body recovered from the scene, whose cause of death has been determined to be consistent with being hit by a car at high speed.

But then, it's much easier to believe that this woman spontaneously died from a heart attack when her chest spontaneously caved in due to the moral failings associated with liberalism. And I can't prove that she didn't die in this ridiculously implausible fashion, so I guess I'm some brainwashed cuck. You win!
Heisenberg wrote:There are mounds of evidence. There is a murder weapon, video footage of the attack, and a dead body recovered from the scene, whose cause of death has been determined to be consistent with being hit by a car at high speed.

You mean a video of a car hitting a bunch of people who are not Heather Heyer
Heisenberg wrote:There are mounds of evidence. There is a murder weapon, video footage of the attack, and a dead body recovered from the scene, whose cause of death has been determined to be consistent with being hit by a car at high speed.

Well, no autopsy has been published that says what you claim. And I believe it was her mother that said she died of a heart attack, according to news report.

Heather Heyer’s mom said in an NBC interview she died of a heart attack

Ford Fischer began LiveStreaming video 7 minutes 40 seconds before the charlottesville car attack. His video is an absolute bombshell for the following reasons:

1. He films the murder vehicle (a Dodge Challenger) on Water Street 7 minutes before the attack.

2. He films the maroon van involved in the incident 5 minutes before the attack. It is already at the intersection of 4th and Water. Ford's video shows that it does not move in the intervening 5 minutes, despite being able to. Nobody appears to be in the front seat.

3. Ford abandons the protest and the neo-Nazis he claims to be following and waits on 5th and Main St for 3 minutes before reacting to the attack. Why is he waiting?

skinster wrote:I mean, maz is correct with regards to what he quoted in that article; not being clear, but that doesn't take away from the understanding that if you drive your car into a group of people like a fucking psychopath - there's videos - and some or one die(s) because of it, it's very likely you, the psychopath, who is responsible for the person/people's death.

That suffices in civil trials. For criminal trials, it only gets you to probable cause.

Heisenberg wrote:Just so you know, maz, "pics or it didn't happen!" is not a valid legal defence when confronted with physical evidence. :lol:

Even testimonial evidence is welcome. Has anyone claimed to have seen Heyer get hit by the car?

Do you have an autopsy report? I have never seen one.

Heisenberg wrote:But then, it's much easier to believe that this woman spontaneously died from a heart attack when her chest spontaneously caved in due to the moral failings associated with liberalism. And I can't prove that she didn't die in this ridiculously implausible fashion, so I guess I'm some brainwashed cuck. You win!

Her mother is on video saying as much. A chest trauma could cause myocardial infarction. We just haven't seen any reports yet.
We just haven't seen any reports yet.

Heather Heyer died as a result of blunt-force injury to the chest, according to a medical report released by the Central District Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/local ... 6aae2.html

:)
Buzz62 wrote:and she'd be alive today had antifa and blm just kept to their own approved space. the unhinged neo-Nazi not driven a car at high speed into a crowd of innocent people.

Fixed that for you. I'll also note that the car attack happened half a mile away from the approved Unite the Right rally site, since you are so concerned with people sticking to their designated areas.

But please, tell us more about how you aren't defending the white supremacist thugs, despite having spent 146 pages doing just that. :lol:
In reality, she would be alive today if a white supremacist didn't drive his car into a crowd of people that she was amongst.

But since the theory is that BLM and antifa are responsible for her death, how come they weren't charged by cops? I mean, you can't just pull things out of your ass and expect people to believe this dumb shit with absolutely no evidence...that might work with people as dumb as you, but come on, prove it here.
BLM and antifa scared the car, @skinster - and everyone knows that when a car gets scared, it just can't control itself. It spontaneously drove into the crowd out of fear, despite the saintly driver's best efforts to wrestle back control (think of the scene in 2001 when HAL rebels against the humans).

Then Heather Heyer spontaneously had a heart attack because she was so ashamed of herself for marching alongside BLM and antifa.

This is the TRUTH that the lamestream MSM isn't telling you, and it's damning.
Heisenberg wrote:Fixed that for you. I'll also note that the car attack happened half a mile away from the approved Unite the Right rally site, since you are so concerned with people sticking to their designated areas.

But please, tell us more about how you aren't defending the white supremacist thugs, despite having spent 146 pages doing just that. :lol:

LOL...buddy I have no interest any more, in convincing you, or any of your SJW buddies, that your wrong or silly or anything.
In fact...I now am routing for you all to get LOUDER!

I conducted a poll on a...shall we say, more evenly managed site...asking if the people found the PC/SJW mentality was beneficial to Liberal politics or not. The vote is 37 to 4 that its having an unfavorable affect on Liberal politics. Which is what I'd sort of expected, and now can confirm.

So ya...Olympians, PODs, those taking endless nips with tea and their laptops...
PLEASE GO AT IT!!!
Let's see if y'all can cause 5 people to die next time!
SCREAM YOUR ASSES OFF for this odd scream-fest being advertised!
enjoy...
That jumble of angry rambling appears to be Buzz's attempt to deflect from the fact he's wrong, while making post after post of apologetics on behalf of Nazis, about everything here. The car attack did not happen in the designated area for Unite the Right, Heyer died as a result of being hit by a car driven by a Nazi intent on killing people, the violence was initiated by Nazis on the first night and on the subsequent day, and so on.
Buzz62 wrote:Indeed boys...and as I said...keep it up.
I'm gonna love listening to your whining and endless screaming at the sky, once Trumpy is rewarded a second term as a result of your detachment from reality.
In fact, I think you all should go find a white guy and beat him senseless right now.

I hope you find a concealed carry granny who put a hole between you tits. :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]