State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 137 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:...

It is a great article about how antifa actually saved people from violence that was caused by the UTR crowd.

Yes, those frosh lesbians from SUNY who went to CVille to "stop evil" saved us all from violence.

Now, we can all passively return to our TV sets and videogames, while our own elite continues killing innocent people abroad and stealing the food from their mouths.

(morale: it's our compliant passivity to the rich that empowers the worst kinds of racism and violence)
It's understandable they booed, SO. After all, there was a 6 foot tall white turd speaking to an audience. The students must have been wondering what in the hell was going on. "Get that turd off the stage and get us a real person!"

As for the picture in your post, I hope that guy's hand is doing OK.
anna wrote:To Spencer: "What are you still doing here?"

Spencer: "I am engaging in a dialogue..."

:lol:

It is clear that the University of Florida is not giving a good education on the U.S. Constitution and the first amendment freedom of speech.
This thread has taught me that free speech is actually violently driving people down with your car or savagely beating them because of the color of their skin. Check out these peaceful free speech warriors.

Boy howdy did Spencer's big gay speech go well for himself and the alt-right!
SpecialOlympian wrote:Recording of Richard Spencer's speech at University of Florida. It's just him getting booed for like an hour straight in a half empty theater lol.

That's an interesting vid. Sad that this guy Spencer felt the need to canvas for "Billy-Bobs", and a "proper" way to oppose his ideas.

SpecialOlympian wrote:https://twitter.com/GettyImagesNews/status/921104412222902275

And this is an example of an "improper" way to oppose someone's ideas.
anna wrote:The university provided Spencer with a venue.

The audience exercised their freedom of speech.

Spencer was drowned out.

win/win/win

If the point was to demonstrate that Spencer is incorrect, than 'drowning him out' probably didn't do that. Calmly refuting his points after his speech would have been much more effective.

Yelling 'USA! USA!' is a common tactic for 'drowing out' unpleasant criticism and critical thinking, but it doesn't contribute anything to anyone's knowledge and understanding of the world around them.

So your three wins are all short term.

win/win/stagnate

Pants-of-dog wrote:The white supremacist who shot the gun at the anti-racism protesters was wrong.

A person shot a person. You've tried to make a point using only adjectives, but all the adjectives are based on conjecture and provide no useful information with which to make any conclusions.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I would say that it is a bit more than just “conjecture “ to think that the guy shouting Nazi slogans who went to support a known white supremacist and attacked people holding anti-racism signs is probably a white supremacist.

Another post filled with adjectives and isolated media memes, woven into a pre-selected narrative. This kind of compliant name-calling is what lead to the genocides of those non-politically-correct (for euros of that era) First Nations. Mean words used in repetitive loops should never be confused with any kind of jurisprudence.
QatzelOk wrote:If the point was to demonstrate that Spencer is incorrect, than 'drowning him out' probably didn't do that. Calmly refuting his points after his speech would have been much more effective.

Yelling 'USA! USA!' is a common tactic for 'drowing out' unpleasant criticism and critical thinking, but it doesn't contribute anything to anyone's knowledge and understanding of the world around them.

So your three wins are all short term.

win/win/stagnate

This is also true...
Pants-of-dog wrote:Nope.

I certainly do not remember you opposing the white supremacist violence at Charlottesville.

My first post in this thread...
I wrote:I sit here watching the CNN Sunday morning gang, listening to them dump all over Trumpy for not specifying the evil white guys, and basically dumping all over a legally approved protest and all over free speech.
I don't share the outlook of people like David Duke or any white supremacists, however this stupid fuckin' PC gang showed up without approval, and what...perhaps rubbed salt in an open wound by confronting these people, who were exercising their AMERICAN RIGHT to "Free Speech", and it appears that they actually CAUSED this tragic outcome.

and later yet...
I wrote:The murderer...and let's be clear...it certainly does appear this was not an accident but "murder"...should be executed. No doubt about it. Driving a car into a peaceful and approved demonstration, or any crowd of people, earns a person a one way trip to the dirt IMO.

That's why your posts are so irrelevant POD. You don't discuss or debate...you simply howl the same message over and over, ignoring anything else, and hope someone agrees with you. The odd thing is, I'm sure allot of people do agree with you, but find your methods a little embarrassing. It seriously detracts from your position.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Since every single possible thing that Spencer could have said would also not contribute anything to anyone's knowledge and understanding of the world around them, there was certainly no loss.

See what i mean?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or friend[…]

@FiveofSwords " small " Humans are […]

World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]