State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The Immortal Goon wrote:Guys, you're forgetting the real victims here: white nationalists that have killed more people in the US than everyone else.

Think of what precious victims they are, needing to begin killing!

Let's all have a good cry over rightwing feelings of victimhood and forget that they are pathetically attempting to pretend they're not like the rightwing Muslims they've been training and patronizing for the last thirty years!

Where is the NKVD when you need it. Put the Nazi Torch orgy to the wall. Note: I am saying this as a person who has nothing against alt-right or Trump. Some things can not be acceptable.

@pugsville

A fascist gathering flying torches around and channeling Hitler out of Mein Kampf. Hmmm. Let me think. I guess it triggered the ancestors of millions of people that have been killed by them.
Heyyy @Saeko remember this?

Saeko wrote:Maybe you're right. I've never killed anyone before, so I'm not gonna pretend that I know what it would be like or that it would be easy.

Look! We found one of your fascist buddies, he killed someone.

I am really fucking tired of this fucking joke. You either are a fascist like this asshole that killed someone, like the kind that my grandfather went and shot at, or you're doing a stupid joke on the internet. There isn't an in between on the thing.
Lexington wrote:Heyyy @Saeko remember this?

Look! We found one of your fascist buddies, he killed someone.

I am really fucking tired of this fucking joke. You either are a fascist like this asshole that killed someone, like the kind that my grandfather went and shot at, or you're doing a stupid joke on the internet. There isn't an in between on the thing.

I don't support white-nationalists.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lol can't wait to see shitlords lose their job over this shit.

Oh boy was it ever worth to walk in fucking circles with a tiki torch while drssed up like a retail manager.

Just remember....

Your political party founded this shit.....

Just as your side of politics also founded Antifa.

And fuck off, your political party says it's the same party "founded way back when", so the criticism it founded the group still sticks. The KKK and descendant Neo-Nazism were both associated with THE DEMOCRATS....
SpecialOlympian wrote:Why won't Trump say the words? Why won't he say, "Radical White Nationalist Terror?"

Is there some reaosn he won't say it??

Why should he apologize for the existence of a political movement founded by the Democrats?

If anything its the Democratic Party that should apologize for setting up these groups back in the day.

If anything he should say "Antifa Terror" and "KKK Terror"..... And then point out "Both founded by the Democratic Party.... Both subgroups of Democrat Terror".....
Since comparison with other terrorism always comes up, one difference is that you'll generally not find any right wing publication or person that will turn the perpetrator into a victim who was alienated and somehow made to commit an atrocity by society. There is a small sub-group on the right which are extremists or will sympathise with extremists, yet the vast majority will not only not sympathise with this person, but will treat him as what he is: a vile murderer and not a victim.

[KS mod note: Topics merged.]
skinster wrote:Antifa didn't originate from the Dem Party, I don't think the KKK was either. TIG?

Still, Dems suck anyway.

The Democrats didn't exactly found the KKK. However, the KKK was counter to the Republican Party, early on.

This all said, the Republican Party used to have a correspondence with Karl Marx, so it's pretty insincere and incredibly ignorant to pretend that Republicans today are anything like the ones that loved Karl Marx.

The Republican Party was the party of the cities.

The Democrats, having been founded by Jefferson, was the party of the Yeoman farmer--and this included slavers.

But in most of the country, basically, the workers that sided with the Republicans didn't find it in their interest to side with their bosses and eventually became Democrats.

The South was a little different as they absolutely refused to legitimize the Marxist (and other leftist) aspect of the Republican Party.

So you had the Dixiecrats in the South as almost a third party allied with the urban immigrants. This often led to strife, most notoriously the Klanbake of the 1920s when the Democratic Party attempted to expel the Dixiecrats and failed.

Eventually, to put it shortly, the urban immigrant base of the Democrats represented by the Kennedys actually did succeed in expelling the Dixiecrats. The Republican Party was right there to cravenly pick up and promote any racist puked out by the Democratic Party.

TLDR: it's true that Southern racists used to be Democrats. It's also true that Karl Marx and the Republican Party used to love each other.

And it's also true that the Democrats purged their party of the KKK, and the Republicans did everything they could to recruit every member of the KKK into their ranks.

As far as Antifa having anything to do with the Democrats, I've never heard of such a thing and cannot comment. No member of Antifa I've ever known or heard from has been a Democrat, but it's certainly possible.

Sure. No ethnogenesis in the past doesn't mean no[…]

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped[…]