State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 148 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14858467
Bulaba Jones wrote:I just want to make it clear that it's completely not retarded at all, and makes complete sense, that if you want to avoid killing people with your car, you should drive directly towards a big crowd of people in the middle of the street off in the distance rather than go another way or turn back.

Also, people who go out of their way to defend someone who killed someone with his car and tried to kill many more people when he drove into them with his car simply because the guy is a right-winger don't sound completely retarded, either. If you're a right-winger and a Nazi is a right-winger, you are absolutely obligated to defend everything he does.


I dunno, Bulaba. Driving at a crowd, fast, does seem to result in deaths, but the driver is innocent, and a sturdy defence is in order. Not just Jim Fields, but also Sayfullo Saipov. Glad I'm not right wing.
#14858510
SpecialOlympian wrote:It wasn't schizoprhenia It was just plain ole' right wing ideology, which everyone agrees is a mental illness.

Still carrying on this great discussion I see.
How do you know Fields isn't suffering from schizoprhenia? I understand the reports say he does.
"plain ole' right wing ideology, which everyone agrees is a mental illness"?
Who might "everyone" be?
You?
#14858514
JohnRawls wrote:The unwillingness to accept the obvious wrong doing of this person just because he is on the right is stupid. (Do you honestly think that ramming people with a car is morally justifiable in any way?)

Libertarian353 wrote:Again he's on code. He knows it, he just don't care.

On the contrary, I've just picked up on your game like many others have done. I can play your reverse psychology game too Libertarian353. Nazism is not conservative. It is a radical socialist volkish ideology. It is the nationalist version of communism. That is why it has very few adherents in the United States. Yet, progressive factions have tried to conflate neo-Nazis with conservatives with the thought process in mind that conservatives are going to condemn all conservatives and come to some sort of awakening and vote for Hillary Clinton in 2020. That is not going to happen. The entire event was staged. Some of the people on Unite the Right were obvious moles, some of them former Obama supporters. The mayor and governor were well aware of what was going on, and the counter protest was clearly staged as well. They probably didn't intend for anyone to be killed, but that's a risk when staging political events like this.

We are not fooled by your moral posturing either. 59 people died in Las Vegas and 527 were injured. We heard a gal from CBS proclaim she was not sympathetic to the victims, because they were likely Republicans, pro-gun and Trump supporters. She was subsequently fired. Her sentiments are pretty wide spread, I think. We didn't hear a condemnation of the shooter from mikema63, anarchist23, 4cal, The Immortal Goon, SpecialOlympian (who called it "radical honkey terrorism" in an attempt at humor), Pants-of-dog, Bulaba Jones, JohnRawls, Decky, Stormsmith and the like. Heisenberg chose to wait on a verdict as I have done on Charlottesville and Las Vegas. Skinster mildly insinuated she didn't agree with the shooting.

By contrast, just Politics, Oxymoron, Finfinder, maz and Albert condemned it. Rich pointed out the obvious: it was a massacre of Trump supporters. That's my conclusion too, but I don't have evidence to support it yet. So I figured they'd just bury the story, which evidently they have.

The big difference between Charlottesville and Las Vegas is that Charlottesville was a planned political event. The counter protest decided on confrontation leading to violence on both sides. By contrast, Las Vegas was a bunch of law abiding people going to a concert and not violating any laws and 527 getting shot or injured in the stampede and 59 people killed. Yet, we got very few condemnations from the likes here. You should come to understand that you aren't taken too seriously when you suggest that you believe what James Fields did was wrong. If it had been done too him by someone in Antifa, my guess is you would revert to sarcasm as most of you did in the Las Vegas incident when the fatality rate was 59 times what it was in Charlottesville and the casualty rate far higher.

SpecialOlympian wrote:It wasn't schizoprhenia It was just plain ole' right wing ideology, which everyone agrees is a mental illness.

You should be pleased about this SpecialOlympian.

SpecialOlympian on the Las Vegas Shooting wrote:I don't see how this is relevant, my point is that white people are dangerous loons who are a threat to society. The fact that he was able to shoot other whites before they were could shoot him doesn't change the fact that whites are a threat.

Heather Heyer was white. So you have one less white person to feel threatened by as a result of the schizophrenic "neo-Nazi." You have 59 fewer white people to fear as a result of Paddock's actions.

Bulaba Jones wrote:I just want to make it clear that it's completely not retarded at all, and makes complete sense, that if you want to avoid killing people with your car, you should drive directly towards a big crowd of people in the middle of the street off in the distance rather than go another way or turn back.

Also, people who go out of their way to defend someone who killed someone with his car and tried to kill many more people when he drove into them with his car simply because the guy is a right-winger don't sound completely retarded, either. If you're a right-winger and a Nazi is a right-winger, you are absolutely obligated to defend everything he does.

Again, this is because people don't take you seriously as moral actors anymore. Many of you on the left are atheists and anarchists anyway. Oct 31st saw a Muslim rent a truck and drive over bicyclists and pedestrians in NYC while shouting "Allahu Akhbar." Many media outlets were "searching for a motive," while some wrote such things as "American Muslims brace for backlash." They didn't write, "conservatives brace for backlash as schizophrenic neo-Nazi, James Fields, runs over protesters in Charlottesville." Somehow, there were no apologetics there. Yet, it was reflexive in NYC with a Muslim terror attack. It was reflexive gun control in Las Vegas.

Stormsmith wrote:I dunno, Bulaba. Driving at a crowd, fast, does seem to result in deaths, but the driver is innocent, and a sturdy defence is in order. Not just Jim Fields, but also Sayfullo Saipov. Glad I'm not right wing.

Well Sayfullo Saipov admitted the whole thing was planned, was proud of the results, and had 90+ ISIS videos on his phone, wanted an ISIS flag in his hospital room, etc. We haven't heard a thing from James Fields. Paddock ostensibly killed himself--dead men tell no tales. Just ask Seth Rich.
#14858546
blackjack21 wrote:That will be for a jury to decide, assuming the case goes to trial. I have seen videos of the car heading into the crowd. I did not see any explicit footage identifying Heather Heyer.


The body that flew, that was her.

blackjack21 wrote:Blocking the street and protesting in the street without a permit is rioting, which is unlawful. Heck, even jaywalking is an infraction. It is unlikely this event would have occurred had the leftist protesters remained within the law.


Beating a black kid while the police watch was unlawful. Heck, it's crime for the police to stand their allow a white male shoot at a black guy.

Also the left had permits and tea partiers also committed riots due to most having no permits.

blackjack21 wrote:Menacing is something Antifa is known for.


Yes, beating up Nazis for wanting to kill Blacks is a shameful. How dare that black people value their lives? But again projecting and gaslighting. How shameless you can be? Which is why I believe Heaven is going to get less white.

blackjack21 wrote: If he is mentally ill, the law treats that differently than if the person is of sound mind.


Like this guy: https://hips.htvapps.com/htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/leeboydmalvo-2017-1497547763.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.951xh;0,0&resize=900:*
#14858578
blackjack21 wrote:On the contrary, I've just picked up on your game like many others have done.


OHH, big boy learned.


blackjack21 wrote:I can play your reverse psychology game too Libertarian353.


You can try, you'll fail, but it'll be entertaining.

blackjack21 wrote:Nazism is not conservative.


Correct, it's not conservative in a traditional christian sense.

blackjack21 wrote: It is a radical socialist volkish ideology.


Right, but Nazis like Hitler and his friends had different view points in term of religion. Paganism(which Hitler detest) or some positive christianity(a short state ideology til after war) or in many cases a mix of some new religion with Hitler as a demi-god. Overall the socialist racial society was a step one.


blackjack21 wrote: It is the nationalist version of communism.


Then you don't know communism. Strike one.

blackjack21 wrote: That is why it has very few adherents in the United States.


It has few adherents due to propaganda against it, the war, the FDR New Deal movement, the fact less Whites from say Southbound aren't even expose to it's tenets, ironically believe the "ebul" US goberment, that Nazism is evil. It did had notable resurgence during the civil rights movement. American Nazi Party allied with Nation of Islam, both believing in separation. The party was way different and in fact less racist compare to the extreme 80s neo-nazism on wards of William Luther Pierce and the Nazi party of Germany in general. My favorite was when he was killed by his Jewish friend(who Rockwell consider him as a son).

Anywho, those were many the reasons why it was hated, even the KKK hates them. Let not forget, Nazis were pretty capitalist. They eradicated the socialists folks in the night of long knives.

blackjack21 wrote: Yet, progressive factions have tried to conflate neo-Nazis with conservatives with the thought process in mind that conservatives are going to condemn all conservatives and come to some sort of awakening and vote for Hillary Clinton in 2020.


And yet trumpsters/conservatives and all those right wing retards tried to conflate Obama with Hitler policies, BLM as the KKK, Obamacare as communism(though ACA is great and here to stay). Again, this with the thought process as to tell Blacks to get off that "democrat plantation" into a real one by voting trump(as they wave that confederate flag).

Also Hilary said she wasn't running. Didn't you forget that: http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/12/politics/ ... index.html

Opps.

blackjack21 wrote: Some of the people on Unite the Right were obvious moles, some of them former Obama supporters.


Ah yes the moles:http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-monday-edition-1.4346526/meet-the-swede-who-spent-a-year-undercover-infiltrating-the-far-right-movement-1.4346617

As for the keyword FORMER Obama supporters: Again nice racebaiting(you always obsess over Obama, more than CNN obsess over trump ice cream, you crave that presidential BBC.) Also the white supremacist of the latrine of a website "daily stormer" andrew align, was a former liberal who had way to much time on the internet. And a sexpat who rapes children in the SEA countries, which by the way: We're the rapists there.

But lets talk about the none obama voters, the ones that killed a woman. Beat up a black person(can't be Obama voters, he's Black) or warning shot a Black person(not an Obama voter). That the police did nothing, remember how you consider police a race, when Obama decide to criticize it. Yet you put them above Blacks cause they're property right? :|

You're racebaiting and red baiting has been exposed.

blackjack21 wrote:We are not fooled by your moral posturing either.


Let's not call it that, call it observation and exposing hypocrites.

blackjack21 wrote:We heard a gal from CBS proclaim she was not sympathetic to the victims, because they were likely Republicans, pro-gun and Trump supporters.


Well trump wasn't sympathetic and made the mess about himself. Couldn't even pay for those trump supporters healthcare, smh. Remember Bill O Rialy said the second amendment was good and worth those 59 deaths. And NRA refuse to prevent gun violence(which kills alot of whites, which means they lose money long term, all well).

And finally here's the both sides argument: http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/veg ... -1.3653466

Alex Jones people, all trumpsters.

So your one incident(couldn't bring sources the back it up) is laughable and false equivalence.

We didn't hear a condemnation of the shooter from mikema63, anarchist23, 4cal, The Immortal Goon, SpecialOlympian (who called it "radical honkey terrorism" in an attempt at humor)


Neither have we heard condemnation from you or @Maz(toby, white man's house negro) that @Hindsite @Rich @Buzz62 @Hindsite and the like from Unite the Right or probably when Trump's "both sides" killed Black people in a church. It's called Tit for Tat. Did you yourself condemn the vegas attacks? I bet you didn't, assume it was muslims and used it as political gains. Like the rest of the so-call secure borders group here.

So who are you to do the whataboutism? You failed, strike 2.

I have done on Charlottesville and Las Vegas. Skinster mildly insinuated she didn't agree with the shooting.


No, you didn't. Again "We are not fooled by your moral posturing either"

Watch yourself boy.


By contrast, just Politics, Oxymoron, Finfinder, maz and Albert condemned it.


Cause they're hypocrite swines, and would say nothing 59 blacks were killed in church as would you. They also didn't condemn Jewish grave attack, Muslim faith places being burn, none of the white anti-trumpers getting death threats by the "both sides". Not once, and they made fun of 350 Somalians killed. Cause again Blacks aren't human. So fuck those bastards, they can take their double standard and go to hell, like you'll be going soon. :)

The big difference between Charlottesville and Las Vegas is that Charlottesville was a planned political event.


Which the whites plan to kill, and the police allowed it.
http://fortune.com/2017/08/26/charlotte ... ked-chats/ Also both had permits http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... r-protest/

Strike Three.

I think it's safe to say that you're not only a racist and sexist(you and your friend left Mad Max and that other movie due to having females not being in the kitchen, yet you gave them money lool) you lie about things to suit your race war needs.

So overall, you're incapable of accepting that Black man was better at being a president despite Republican sabotage. You incapable of seeing Blacks as equals under the law. You're a deceiver, a liar and a piece of shit. And I hope your daughter marries a Black man.

Say it with me now: "I'm a racist and I have a problem". :)
#14858579
Buzz62 wrote:Still carrying on this great discussion I see.
How do you know Fields isn't suffering from schizoprhenia? I understand the reports say he does.
"plain ole' right wing ideology, which everyone agrees is a mental illness"?
Who might "everyone" be?
You?


Every single living organism since the dawn of time, including people born before the modern conception of right wing thought.
#14858605
mikema63 wrote:Almost 150 pages of the nastiest nazi defending drek I've ever come across.


I'm surprise @Oxymoron is defending the holocaust lovers. Though to be fair it's not the first this happen: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Juednradt.jpg

I guess he's white first(lol) and Jew second. It's like a Black man voting for democrats. :lol:
#14858611
That's funny, I was just thinking...
"Almost 150 pages of this KaKa and still these morons don't get it. YOU cannot decide what people can and cannot say."
This has nothing to do with right vs. left. It has to do with the law, and the POTUS.
You...quite franky...are using the death of Heyer to scream at the sky.
"NAZIS!!! TRUMP!!!"

I remember, a few years ago, an odd-looking rich guy making a public ass if himself by insisting Obama was an African.
It was funny to watch a grown man make such a public joke outta himself.

Today...he's the POTUS. And I find that as funny as I did when this odd person was howling about Obama's birth cert.
And what's even more funny, is all the justice-signalling that is going on now, is having the revers affect, on both sides.
2 really shitty groups had a street fight, perhaps staged, perhaps not, and a girl died.
This isn't about "nazis" or "racism". Its about the law.

Now...you can go have another drinky-poo and have some sort of disjointed SJW moment.
"Nazis!" ...hic..."I see them! Nazis!"
:knife:
#14858612
Buzz62 wrote:This isn't about "nazis" or "racism". Its about the law.


"Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress." MLK





Blacks know what you mean when you say "law and order", which is why they're "criminals".

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/fr ... and-order/

The law is what we decide, not what the law states.
#14858616
Buzz62 wrote:BLM is nothing more that an ultra-racist bunch of street thugs.


You're confusing police and alt-right, but yes it's racist for Blacks to say their lives matter. How dare Blacks care about themselves, they should worship us. "Wez Godz N Sheet, Wez builtz da Collacums and Romez"

Buzz62 wrote:The law is the law...deal with it.


https://news.vice.com/story/these-are-t ... ave-broken

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 728467001/

The law is the law, right? :lol:
#14858617
I find that adjective (murderous) used to describe Nazis highly offensive and inaccurate, @SpecialOlympian. Also, calling them warriors is overly negative as well because it implies Nazis use violence or are part of an inherently violent ideology.

I would appreciate if you would call Nazis "free speech activists" to reflect the true facts.
#14858654
Libertarian353 wrote:The body that flew, that was her.

The picture that bears the most reasonable relationship to your statement was a black man flying over the car, not a white woman. If there were a picture, it would have made the newspapers. If it bleeds, it leads.

Image

Libertarian353 wrote:Beating a black kid while the police watch was unlawful. Heck, it's crime for the police to stand their allow a white male shoot at a black guy.

Also the left had permits and tea partiers also committed riots due to most having no permits.

I'm not sure what you are talking about. It would make sense if you provided citations for your scenarios. As far as I know, this was not a Tea Party event. It was not organized by them.

Libertarian353 wrote:Yes, beating up Nazis for wanting to kill Blacks is a shameful. How dare that black people value their lives? But again projecting and gaslighting. How shameless you can be? Which is why I believe Heaven is going to get less white.

Wanting to kill someone isn't a crime. Killing someone is a crime. Beating up someone because they want to kill you is also a crime. That's how the law works. I am not gaslighting the situation. I'm saying I didn't see the car hit Heather Heyer, I didn't see what transpired before he accelerated, and I don't know the mental state of the driver. All of these things have to be determined first before arriving at a verdict of second degree murder. Only the driver would be guilty of the crime. Every other person there is not charged and not considered guilty. So trying to smear everyone there with the actions of one person is shameful. We don't say that all the guests of the Mandalay Bay hotel on October 1st are mass murderers because they shared Stephen Paddock's love of gambling. So stop trying to smear everyone that was at the event as a murderer.

Libertarian353 wrote:Like this guy:

Malvo killed many people in a pre-meditated manner. That shows signs of sociopathy. It's unlikely he will be freed. By the way, the reason it took so long to apprehend them is that the police were racial profiling; that is, law enforcement said they were looking for a white male, but it turned out to be two black men. I find it odd that you introduce him into the topic.

Libertarian353 wrote:It has few adherents due to propaganda against it, the war, the FDR New Deal movement, the fact less Whites from say Southbound aren't even expose to it's tenets, ironically believe the "ebul" US goberment, that Nazism is evil.

Propaganda isn't really that effective, especially when the propagandists aren't considered moral actors themselves. We certainly were at war with the Nazis, because they declared war on us. FDR's New Deal was in line with a lot of fascist tenets, so I rather doubt that was a reason to oppose Nazism.

Libertarian353 wrote:American Nazi Party allied with Nation of Islam, both believing in separation.

That's another peculiar assertion from you, since Malvo and Muhammad were affiliated with the Nation of Islam.

Libertarian353 wrote:Anywho, those were many the reasons why it was hated, even the KKK hates them.

Right. That's why some of us think the event was staged for political purposes, because the Nazis and KKK hate each other. The only organic explanation for the Nazis and KKK to come together is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" logic, and the clear implication from Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and their ilk in the Democratic Party that find working class white people deplorable. So maybe you could argue that it wasn't staged, and that there really is now some organic alliance of the deplorable coming to get you.

Libertarian353 wrote:Let not forget, Nazis were pretty capitalist.

Industrialist? Yes. Scientific? Yes. Capitalist? No so much.

Libertarian353 wrote:They eradicated the socialists folks in the night of long knives.

They killed Gregor Strasser's followers, yes. They also killed conservatives and anti-Nazi establishment figures like Kurt von Schleicher. That's why it is absurd to conflate Nazis and conservatives. They were worlds apart. This Nazi = KKK = Conservative narrative only makes sense to Millennials with a politically charged history education long on left wing politics and short on facts.

Libertarian353 wrote:And yet trumpsters/conservatives and all those right wing retards tried to conflate Obama with Hitler policies, BLM as the KKK, Obamacare as communism(though ACA is great and here to stay).

Obama could hardly be characterized as Hitler in any meaningful way. It could be said that he abused power in ways Nixon could only dream of. It could be said his fondness for spying on Americans exceeded that of the East German Stasi. Hitler was much more effective at conquering his enemies until he invaded the Soviet Union. I'm not sure how you would conflate BLM and the KKK, excepting that some elements of both are inclined to violence.

Libertarian353 wrote:As for the keyword FORMER Obama supporters: Again nice racebaiting(you always obsess over Obama, more than CNN obsess over trump ice cream, you crave that presidential BBC.)

I know you are trying to make a point with some of these remarks, but I find myself not quite understanding. Obama supporters would never leave him and then join a white supremacist organization. That is utterly implausible. That's why they are called moles. An example is Drlee who calls himself a Republican, but every policy prescription he pushes is from the Democratic party. Like Hillary Clinton, he offered no condolences to those killed in Las Vegas and instead pushed gun control. Another example is how you keep signing up under different guises. You used to be the black King of Ethiopia--Tewedros III, I believe. Today, you are a self-loating white man, which I suppose is part and parcel of the left wing idea that you can change your gender or race identity at will. You folks are like clock work.

Libertarian353 wrote:That the police did nothing, remember how you consider police a race, when Obama decide to criticize it.

I don't consider the police a race. In fact, BLM's goal of inspiring people to shoot police officers has lead to many non-white police officers being shot (and some fatally) by BLM supporters. BLM supporters don't like black or Hispanic police officers either, because they are "traitors" in the same way that a conservative flamboyant homosexual like Milo Yiannopolous is a traitor since he doesn't act obsequiously to the political left.

Libertarian353 wrote:Neither have we heard condemnation from you or @Maz(toby, white man's house negro) that @Hindsite @Rich @Buzz62 @Hindsite and the like from Unite the Right or probably when Trump's "both sides" killed Black people in a church. It's called Tit for Tat. Did you yourself condemn the vegas attacks? I bet you didn't, assume it was muslims and used it as political gains. Like the rest of the so-call secure borders group here.

I did not condemn the attacks in any political sense as I was waiting to hear more about the case first, but I did not find them amusing as many of you did. I did not assume it was ISIS or Muslims. In fact, I was probably the first to say it was not likely Muslims, as the attack was on a country music concert that was more likely filled with Christians, Republicans, gun owners and Trump supporters. Hence, if it were indeed political, it probably pointed to some anti-Trumper. We still don't know.

In both cases, I agree with SonofNewo: namely, the story doesn't make sense; and, the perpetrator is dead or mentally ill. Both of them had questionable backgrounds. The government behaved in strange ways in both cases. So I suspect that there's government involvement.

Why were the CIA and FBI upset with Trump regarding the JFK papers? Clearly, it's because Oswald was trained by the US military in intelligence/counter-intelligence and then worked (indirectly) for the CIA and FBI. Their fingerprints are on a lot of things, including the JFK assassination. One of the great lines in Full Metal Jacket was when R. Lee Ermey says to one of the recruit actors, "Oswald got off three shots with an old Italian bolt action rifle in only six seconds and scored two hits, including a headshot. Do any of you know where these individuals learned how to shoot? Private Joker!" Joker responds, "Sir, in the Marines, Sir!"

Libertarian353 wrote:No, you didn't. Again "We are not fooled by your moral posturing either"

I'm not certain in either case, as I said. I don't think the Las Vegas story will last long at all, principally because the shooter used to work for the post office, then the IRS, then the federal Defense Contract Agency and then for one of the constituent companies of Lockheed Martin. The FBI was guarding the house of one of the Mandalay Bay employees; yet, someone broke into Stephen Paddock's house. The hard drive is missing from his computer. The FBI guards a Mandalay Bay employee's house, but not the suspect in mass murder case with 59 deaths and over 500 injuries? Again, it is implausible. Paddock hadn't worked in 30 years, but has all this money? I just am not buying the story.

Libertarian353 wrote:I think it's safe to say that you're not only a racist and sexist(you and your friend left Mad Max and that other movie due to having females not being in the kitchen, yet you gave them money lool) you lie about things to suit your race war needs.

Well, you could just say that I'm a libertarian. That is, I think people should be free and have the capacity to contract. I do not believe in equality other than before the law as the left does. I think egalitarianism is a ludicrous proposition. The rest of left wing ideology holds no appeal to me. Why don't you change your moniker to "Egalitarian353" so that it is at least believable?

mikema63 wrote:Almost 150 pages of the nastiest nazi defending drek I've ever come across.

I'd say you people should be ashamed of yourselves but I don't think people who can't stop defending a murderer are capable of shame.

People are just interested in letting the justice system take its course. If you don't like the KKK, maybe you shouldn't be so inclined to virtual lynch mobs. The driver is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The prosecution gets to make a case that he hit Heather Heyer. They also get to make a case that the proximate cause of her death was related to the driver's actions, even if she was not directly hit by the car. The defense gets to argue that he is a diagnosed schizophrenic, that his actions were not pre-mediated but reactive, and so forth. That is how the justice system works.

By contrast, 49 of your alternative sexuality community were murdered by an ISIS sympathizer, and you indicated that you are more afraid of Christians who generally aren't committing homicide against homosexuals these days. Generally, Christians were fine with it as long as you became a monk or a nun. They would prosecute you if you were living a licentious lifestyle up until about 1960. Heck, even Frank Sinatra faced charges for seducing a married woman back in the day.
#14858658
blackjack21 wrote:By contrast, just Politics, Oxymoron, Finfinder, maz and Albert condemned it. Rich pointed out the obvious: it was a massacre of Trump supporters. That's my conclusion too, but I don't have evidence to support it yet. So I figured they'd just bury the story, which evidently they have.

But they long ago found out that Paddock also seriously looked at massacres at a baseball game and a completely different (non-country) concert.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3542741
and I linked to him looking at another (non-country) festival too:
viewtopic.php?p=14848736#p14848736
and TIG pointed out Lollapalooza as well:
viewtopic.php?p=14848966#p14848966

But here you are, still determined, over a month later, to make it into an attack on Trump supporters; while ignoring the total insanity several right wing posters showed in that thread of being desperate to link Paddock to Islam (he's a Muslim! He converted! His wife is a Muslim! He was Antifa! He was brainwashed by Antifa! And by ISIS! ISIS have claimed responsibility, and I always trust them! Radical leftists like Obama are responsible for the atmosphere in a country where someone amasses a small arsenal and opens up on a crowd! ISIS armed him!)

In actual fact, hardly anyone condemned the shooting explicitly - most of the people you name didn't, for instance. But that's because we do all assume that a massacre is obviously bad, whether we're on the left, right, or denying that labels are meaningful. What did happen in that thread was so many right wingers were leaping to crazy theories blaming all their betes noires that left wingers, and a few sane RWers, were just replying in amazement to the unhinged fuckwittery on display. That thread has been second only to this one in displaying the complete hopelessness of discussing anything with you and your cohort of paranoid bigots.
#14858714
blackjack21 wrote:The picture that bears the most reasonable relationship to your statement was a black man flying over the car, not a white woman. If there were a picture, it would have made the newspapers. If it bleeds, it leads.


Try the female on the right under the other vehicle.

blackjack21 wrote:I'm not sure what you are talking about.


Are playing coy now, you are aware of the black kid being beat up while the cops watch?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/us/c ... olice.html

And if you read the article, they purposely ignore the pleads for help. Even though they had permits and even though cops are to "protect and serve". Why should blacks waste their tax money(theft in itself), on people that harms them? :hmm:

blackjack21 wrote:As far as I know, this was not a Tea Party event. It was not organized by them.


Now you're acting stupid, stop it. You admit that the racists there had permits and I said there were also tea party events that also didn't have permits.

You're projecting again, stop it.

blackjack21 wrote:Wanting to kill someone isn't a crime.


So BLM chanting for dead cops isn't criminal nor terrorist, good.

blackjack21 wrote: Beating up someone because they want to kill you is also a crime.


So you admit that: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/us/c ... olice.html

Those cops that did nothing and the people that beat up the Black guy committed an criminal act.

blackjack21 wrote:That's how the law works.


It's works when it suit our racist needs.

blackjack21 wrote: I'm saying I didn't see the car hit Heather Heyer


And the autopsy and probably the pic(girl under the car) says otherwise. You don't believe cause it's not in your race war interest because "I'm a racist and I have a problem".

blackjack21 wrote: I don't know the mental state of the driver.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/on ... f59ef8a7e2
citation:

"Weimer said he taught Fields during his junior and senior years at Randall K. Cooper High School in Kentucky. For a class called “America’s Modern Wars,” Fields wrote a deeply researched paper about the Nazi military during World War II, Weimer recalled.

“It was obvious that he had this fascination with Nazism and a big idolatry of Adolf Hitler,” the teacher said. “He had white supremacist views. He really believed in that stuff.”

Fields’s research project into the Nazi military was well written, Weimer said, but it appeared to be a “big lovefest for the German military and the Waffen-SS.”

I think we know his mental state and he wasn't even from Virginia? Now you might have the benefit of the doubt if he was from the town, but he came from Ohio to Virginia? Isn't that wired that he would came there the day of all days which had an event.

blackjack21 wrote:Every other person there is not charged and not considered guilty. So trying to smear everyone there with the actions of one person is shameful.



Like you smear Black Lives Matter when Micah killed 5 cops. :knife: That's shameful, but again "I'm a racist and I have a problem".

Don't you see the irony here? I can say everything you say about James Field to Micah Xavier Johnson and make a better point, due to him not even be apart of BLM and BLM actually condemning the killings. Have the right wing did that? :hmm:

Not every BLM is not charged and not considered guilty. So trying to smear everyone there with the actions of one person in Dallas is shameful.

blackjack21 wrote: We don't say that all the guests of the Mandalay Bay hotel on October 1st are mass murderers because they shared Stephen Paddock's love of gambling.


Are you seriously making a false equivalence of normal guests enjoying in a secular apolitical entertainment institution to something like the klan? :eh: Are you that stupid?

blackjack21 wrote:So stop trying to smear everyone that was at the event as a murderer.


http://fortune.com/2017/08/26/charlotte ... ked-chats/

They also said "White lives matter"(I thought all lives matter) and "Jews won't replace us"(Even though we Whites allow the Jews to do it)

They also associate with KKK, which automatically makes you racist. If Obama somehow associate with Nation of Islam, would you a have giving him a pass, since like you said: " We don't say that all the guests of the Mandalay Bay hotel on October 1st are mass murderers because they shared Stephen Paddock's love of gambling."

We can't say Obama is a racist, just because he share BLM valid points on police.

blackjack21 wrote:Malvo killed many people in a pre-meditated manner.


See how quick you were to judge when he's Black, yet you "wait til more comes up" if he's white. See the hypocrite in action.

Again , I didn't see what transpired before he accelerated, and I don't know the mental state of the shooter.

We don't even know if that really was him. Anyway there's no evidence that he pre-meditated, remember he was https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shrink-mal ... ainwashed/

Which means he was coerce into doing this, he had no choice. He was kidnapped by a crazy Black guy, same as Stephen Paddock(both couldn't be supremacists due to unknown nature of the Stephen(though his family was crazy, so he has health issues) and Muhammad leaving NOI.) We know for a fact that Lee Boyd was a young, inexperience and even the Judges admit it wasn't pre-meditated.

blackjack21 wrote: It's unlikely he will be freed. By the way, the reason it took so long to apprehend them is that the police were racial profiling; that is, law enforcement said they were looking for a white male, but it turned out to be two black men.


That's not racial profiling, it works when it involves another race base on assumption cause remember you said: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ng-it.html.

Also about Malvo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... story.html

See the Judge states that he's of stable mind and non-threatening, he even apologize to the deaths. The Law prevails. Has Roof done any of that? Would a pre-meditate person do this? Cause remember pre-meditate is usually an evil intent and planning. Malvo wasn't thinking just following orders of a crazy Black man.

blackjack21 wrote:Propaganda isn't really that effective, especially when the propagandists aren't considered moral actors themselves.


Yes it is, Fox, Alex Jones, Rush (drug addict and dealer) Limblaugh, all make very strong propaganda that make Goebbels gasp. And their "moral acting" gave trump the win.

blackjack21 wrote:We certainly were at war with the Nazis, because they declared war on us.


And you're at war with the Liberals/Establishment cause like Steven Bannon said it they declare war on "us". So it makes sense for you to be as fooled as any redneck.

blackjack21 wrote:FDR's New Deal was in line with a lot of fascist tenets, so I rather doubt that was a reason to oppose Nazism.


By that logic, Germany in 1920 was fascist due to their "tenets" and so was Regan(loved Immigrants and Muslims, called them founding fathers) and Nixon(which you loved, so you're a fascist). You see the stupidity here, boy?

blackjack21 wrote:so I rather doubt that was a reason to oppose Nazism.


Their economics had nothing to due with Nazism.

blackjack21 wrote:That's another peculiar assertion from you, since Malvo and Muhammad were affiliated with the Nation of Islam.


Wrong, Muhammad joined then left. Nation of Islam has nice track record of none-violence(more than the Civil Rights movement). Muhammad than kidnap Boyd and move to some island in Caribbean. They NOI cut all ties, which is why they haven't been shut down. How can you make such general uninformed statement yet said: " the reason it took so long to apprehend them is that the police were racial profiling; that is, law enforcement said they were looking for a white male, but it turned out to be two black men.". I found that statement so specifically odd.

blackjack21 wrote:Right. That's why some of us think the event was staged for political purposes, because the Nazis and KKK hate each other.


Lies: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ina-racism

http://www.ydr.com/story/archives/2017/ ... 563511001/

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/GHGKYX/klan-members-give-the-nazi-salute-at-a-ku-klux-klan-rally-in-birmingham-GHGKYX.jpg

http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/200108/27_pugmiret_klanrally/slideshow/kkk.jpg

1995 tenn. Again, I bet you never thought of the "Klan and Nazis" hate each other til I said it, and you agreed with me. Gaslighting me, boy? :lol:

Let's not forget Klans are not unified group, there's no central base. So one might hate nazis, others accept them. Plus they're willing to unite for a common cause. Meanwhile you yet to give evidence that Nazis and Klanners hate each other.

See I knew you were going to agree with my lie. I baited you and you took it. Reverse Psychology, now I know the next time you speak, you'll be lying.

blackjack21 wrote:Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and their ilk in the Democratic Party that find working class white people deplorable.


Why are you assuming Obama was going after whites if Whites voted for him twice? Are you now changing narrative? See I notice you gaslight one thing, and then another that slightly, only slightly contradict each other. But I thought Obama and Hilary was against minorities as well. You said so yourself Obama/Hilary doesn't benefit minorities, so why are you race baiting on our own race? I thought trump would be beneficial the Dark races as well as ours?

Also the anti-white hilary was going to help decrease our population by these actions:


https://www.politicsnc.com/a-marshall-p ... l-america/

Really against us White Christians. But again, I'm anti-state and anti-"corporatism". So if trump cause anarchism, I'll be happy.

blackjack21 wrote: So maybe you could argue that it wasn't staged, and that there really is now some organic alliance of the deplorable coming to get you.


I'm White and 52, I live in Eugene, Oregon. It's heroin town, and I owned many guns. I'll be safe. :)


blackjack21 wrote:Industrialist? Yes. Scientific? Yes. Capitalist? No so much.


They were capitalist, what they had was something akin to FDR New Deal but a bit radical. Not as radical as any socialist state, but it had private property. If Nazi Germany wasn't capitalist than China is socialist.


blackjack21 wrote:They killed Gregor Strasser's followers, yes. They also killed conservatives and anti-Nazi establishment figures like Kurt von Schleicher.


So you can't say they're Socialist Volkish, if they killed socialists.

blackjack21 wrote:That's why it is absurd to conflate Nazis and conservatives. They were worlds apart.


Another gaslight tactic you and conservatives use in debate arguments is put words in your opponent mouth. When did I said that?


blackjack21 wrote:This Nazi = KKK = Conservative narrative only makes sense to Millennials with a politically charged history education long on left wing politics and short on facts.


They all support trump and have racial biases, are they really short on facts? Explain why Blacks that live in republican south(away from liberal gun violent cities mind you) vote for the democratic plantation, instead of the "Black man's party"? Why is the "Black man's party" so white? Why is the "Black Man Party" have members like steve king who say anti-black words and have a confederate flag (symbol of the democrat party, who founded the KKK)? Or that republican who got shot by a real life "Walter Soback" who call himself "david duke without the baggage"? Ain't that something? :hmm:

blackjack21 wrote:Obama could hardly be characterized as Hitler in any meaningful way.


Except lots of our southern and midwest kin call him that(ironic since Hitler would benefit us and they would love him) but politics right?

blackjack21 wrote:It could be said that he abused power in ways Nixon could only dream of. It could be said his fondness for spying on Americans exceeded that of the East German Stasi.


Could be, but he just inherit the Stasi from the occupation admin of before(Bush). Can you blame him from wanting to stop terrorism? You said so yourself: secure borders, well Obama deported more than Trump and Bush will ever do. How is he anti-white? He did our job. ;)

Why is wrong when Obama does it, but good when trump does it? Unless you're a racist. :eek:

blackjack21 wrote:I'm not sure how you would conflate BLM and the KKK, excepting that some elements of both are inclined to violence.


Except I didn't, you probably did last year though. I wouldn't know, I came in last month.

And the actual racists would project and gaslight to compare the two. Like police/trump's "both sides".

blackjack21 wrote:I know you are trying to make a point with some of these remarks, but I find myself not quite understanding.


Aren't we the superior Anglo-Saxon race? Shouldn't we be able to learn our language and decode our hidden meaning? How can we unite as a race, if we can't even understand each other?

blackjack21 wrote: Obama supporters would never leave him and then join a white supremacist organization.


Why not if Weev can go to jail as a liberal and come out a Nazi, straight out of Malcolm X bio; why not? You said so yourself:
blackjack21 wrote: Barack Obama and their ilk in the Democratic Party that find working class white people deplorable.


So why can't our Blood and Kin be "red pilled" as our future youth would say? And you said "Former" as in they saw the lies and join the truth.

Why did you goalpost? :hmm:
blackjack21 wrote: An example is Drlee who calls himself a Republican, but every policy prescription he pushes is from the Democratic party.


So 1950-70s republican right? Or Theodore Roosevelt(Damn Good President) party? What's wrong with Dem policies?

blackjack21 wrote:Like Hillary Clinton, he offered no condolences to those killed in Las Vegas and instead pushed gun control.


Except he did and she did. Must I bring sources? It'll be stupid for Hillary not to. And gun control is part of condolences. So no more of white women and children be killed. You care about our women and children right?

blackjack21 wrote: Another example is how you keep signing up under different guises.


Really, this like the third time people accuse me of this EM fellow. I think he's some kind of folk tale in this site.

blackjack21 wrote: You used to be the black King of Ethiopia--Tewedros III, I believe.


What's wrong with Blacks being proud of their race? I'm proud of mines.

blackjack21 wrote: Today, you are a self-loating white man, which I suppose is part and parcel of the left wing idea that you can change your gender or race identity at will.



LOL! What's it you trying to say Freud? My name is Sammy Wolff, I'm an anarcho-capitalist. I'm 52 years old, born in 1965. I'm anti-republican and anti-trump. God, Guns and Bacon is my philosophy. I guess you can call me a John Brown of sorts(what happens when people actually follow the whole Bible). I love my race and history and I love it so much that I will scold them from doing the wrong thing. Do not confuse me for a tumblr like SJW. Just cause I condemn bullshit from our race doesn't make me one to give non-whites bullshit a pass. I will be the first one to condemn racism "on both sides". Would you?

Also alot of fascists/russians are also racially and sexually confuse: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/ ... er-account

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/ ... black-face

Looks like the conservatives were right: Russians/Facists/Socialists/Trumpsters are lefties.

blackjack21 wrote:You folks are like clock work.


That's racist.

blackjack21 wrote:I don't consider the police a race.


Why you call Obama racist, when he criticized the police?

blackjack21 wrote:In fact, BLM's goal of inspiring people to shoot police officers has lead to many non-white police officers being shot (and some fatally) by BLM supporters.


Name any examples and I mean members and I'll give also example of "both sides" killing cops. I can do this all day.

Also you can't deny BLM is racist.

blackjack21 wrote:I did not condemn the attacks in any political sense as I was waiting to hear more about the case first, but I did not find them amusing as many of you did.


Probably so, but then again you're a wired like that. I'll give you some benefit of doubt due to me being here late October.
But what do you mean "many of you did"? I wasn't here therefore I don't apply to that. But how can you call that they(who are white) enjoy other whites deaths? Again though, if you people defend killers in Virginia, why can't they do the same? You have no moral standard.

blackjack21 wrote:In fact, I was probably the first to say it was not likely Muslims, as the attack was on a country music concert that was more likely filled with Christians, Republicans, gun owners and Trump supporters.


Muslims commit random terror attacks regardless of place and time. http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/us/tennes ... index.html

This Black Muslim wanted revenge and he was in hick country.

Muslims are usually brave enough to kill people even with guns and in enemy territory.

blackjack21 wrote:Hence, if it were indeed political, it probably pointed to some anti-Trumper. We still don't know.


We already know, he's a WIE(White Identity Extremist) just letting loose.

blackjack21 wrote: the story doesn't make sense


Yes it does, it makes perfect sense. He was insane and killed people. You're trying to gaslight again.

blackjack21 wrote:the perpetrator is dead or mentally ill.


He's dead. Why are you being alex jones?

blackjack21 wrote:The government behaved in strange ways in both cases. So I suspect that there's government involvement.


No evidence.

blackjack21 wrote:Why were the CIA and FBI upset with Trump regarding the JFK papers?


National security, of course. Listen to our white brother in government, our side won the election.

blackjack21 wrote: Clearly, it's because Oswald was trained by the US military in intelligence/counter-intelligence and then worked (indirectly) for the CIA and FBI.


He was alone , and he obviously was a bit too loyal to the communist cause. Besides they could have killed Ike as well, he was the one warning about military-industrial complex. I'm not buying your crazy tales. But again anything for the race war(a society with out Blacks) But the one thing that proves he wasn't a fbi/cia plant is exactly what you said. WHY WOULD THEY KEEP TRACES OF DOCUMENTS!? Any FBI/CIA that had any little evidence of their involvement would be blacklisted and killed. They would also eradicate all traces of their involvement. ALL OF IT! There's no way in hell they'll keep it, that would be the most stupid thing they ever do. So it can't be them, they wouldn't allow it to exist.

Also look at this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ret ... years-ago/

More evidence to light. It can't be them, it has to be something we least expect.

blackjack21 wrote:I'm not certain in either case, as I said. I don't think the Las Vegas story will last long at all, principally because the shooter used to work for the post office, then the IRS, then the federal Defense Contract Agency and then for one of the constituent companies of Lockheed Martin. The FBI was guarding the house of one of the Mandalay Bay employees; yet, someone broke into Stephen Paddock's house. The hard drive is missing from his computer. The FBI guards a Mandalay Bay employee's house, but not the suspect in mass murder case with 59 deaths and over 500 injuries? Again, it is implausible. Paddock hadn't worked in 30 years, but has all this money? I just am not buying the story.


Give me links or you're full tinfoil.

blackjack21 wrote:Well, you could just say that I'm a libertarian.


No you're a white racialist. Also you don't believe women should vote.


blackjack21 wrote:That is, I think people should be free and have the capacity to contract.


Said nothing about the Black man using his "free" to contract business. Remember "I'm racist and I have a problem"


blackjack21 wrote: I do not believe in equality other than before the law as the left does.


You're making up cowshit now? Projection.

blackjack21 wrote:I think egalitarianism is a ludicrous proposition.


Give me a definition of that and I decide if it's ludicrous.

blackjack21 wrote: The rest of left wing ideology holds no appeal to me.


Explain why? I'm ancap, but why the concept of Blacks having equal rights "not appealing" ? Cause remember: The law is what we decide, not what the law states.

blackjack21 wrote:Why don't you change your moniker to "Egalitarian353" so that it is at least believable?


Cause I believe in objective freedom, something akin to the wild west. I believe in not hindering Blacks and minorities their right of life/liberty and pursuit of happiness. But apparently you do.

Say it with me "I'm racist and I have a problem".
  • 1
  • 146
  • 147
  • 148
  • 149
  • 150
  • 152

Yeah, this is a good and bad thing. Disney is bec[…]

EU-BREXIT

In other words, if we want socialism in Britain, […]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNLqr0-txj4

Not from the Venusian atmosphere. Terraforming sc[…]