State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 150 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14859960
Pants-of-dog wrote:The counter protesters were not breaking the law, even if we accept the use of the Canadian criminal code for this argument, which is actually not the right set of laws to use in this jurisdiction.

They were breaking the law. Preventing access to public property open to the public is unlawful. Counter-protesters were also impeding the orderly flow of traffic, and walking in the street when side walks were available. Pedestrian Traffic Laws in Virginia

Virginia Law Code 46.2-928 requires pedestrians to walk on the sidewalk if one is available. Heather Heyer wasn't on the side walk or in a cross walk.
#14859965
I don't believe any of those offences carry a summary death penalty, but perhaps there are some weird bylaws that apply when neo-Nazi marchers are mildly inconvenienced by something.
#14859970
Blackjack is right: if there are counterprotesters on a street, you are authorized to murder them all for standing around. It totally isn't stupid as fuck to suggest/imply they deserve to be murdered by neo-Nazis for standing around and being annoying/inconvenient.
#14860079
Bulaba Jones wrote:Blackjack is right: if there are counterprotesters on a street, you are authorized to murder them all for standing around. It totally isn't stupid as fuck to suggest/imply they deserve to be murdered by neo-Nazis for standing around and being annoying/inconvenient.

Well, if the prosecutor can prove that the woman died of a heart attack as a result of the accident, then he may be able to convict the so-called neo-Nazis of following too close, leaving the scene of an accident, and involuntary manslaughter or woman slaughter, but not murder. :lol:
#14860100
Heisenberg wrote:I don't believe any of those offences carry a summary death penalty, but perhaps there are some weird bylaws that apply when neo-Nazi marchers are mildly inconvenienced by something.

I suppose that is supposed to be funny. Of course, I've never said anything to support such a ludicrous notion. However, I find it odd that your nom de guerre is Heisenberg. He formalized quantum mechanics, but was also leading the Nazi quest to build an atomic bomb. The US sent an OSS agent to one of Heisenberg's lectures to shoot and kill him if Heisenberg indicated that Germany was close to achieving an atomic bomb. Don't you find it odd that you choose the name of a Nazi collaborator?

Bulaba Jones wrote:Blackjack is right: if there are counterprotesters on a street, you are authorized to murder them all for standing around.

They were breaking the law. It is that simple. The idea that Antifa/BLM were pure as the wind-driven snow is just patently ludicrous. Nobody is buying that idea.
#14860106
You like to say I "support" Nazis, even though all the real Nazis are dead and gone


If you're talking about WWII German Nazi, they live on as do our vets, so you're wrong

If you're talking about an ideology, well, those are today's Nazis and neo-nazies.
#14860201
blackjack21 wrote:I suppose that is supposed to be funny. Of course, I've never said anything to support such a ludicrous notion. However, I find it odd that your nom de guerre is Heisenberg. He formalized quantum mechanics, but was also leading the Nazi quest to build an atomic bomb. The US sent an OSS agent to one of Heisenberg's lectures to shoot and kill him if Heisenberg indicated that Germany was close to achieving an atomic bomb. Don't you find it odd that you choose the name of a Nazi collaborator?

I take it you've not seen Breaking Bad, then.
#14860215
Stormsmith wrote:If you're talking about WWII German Nazi, they live on as do our vets, so you're wrong

If you're talking about an ideology, well, those are today's Nazis and neo-nazies.

Thanks for the lesson. I hadn't known that... :roll:
The only defense you lovely people have, is to scream "NAZI"!
That's because the facts do not support your claim that these counter-protestors were just a bunch of innocent, anti-racist, loving people. Which of course it utter horseshit.

You support Antifa/BLM, then you support racist gangs who are criminals.
#14860225
[quote="Buzz62"]Thanks for the lesson. I hadn't known that... :roll: [/quote]

Apparently. You're welcome.


[quote]The only defense you lovely people have, is to scream "NAZI"!
That's because the facts do not support your claim that these counter-protestors were just a bunch of innocent, anti-racist, loving people. Which of course it utter horseshit.[/quote]

I don't scream. Plse don't put all-consuming on my fingertips. I offered nothing on counter protesters ergo that's wrong, too



[quote]You support Antifa/BLM, then you support racist gangs who are criminals.[/quote]

I didn't write about Antifa/BLM, where are you getting this?
#14860231
Stormsmith wrote:
Apparently. You're welcome.




I don't scream. Plse don't put all-consuming on my fingertips. I offered nothing on counter protesters ergo that's wrong, too





I didn't write about Antifa/BLM, where are you getting this?

As we all have heard these "lefties" claim, over and over, if you are not against UTR, then you support them. Thus, if you aren't against Antifa and BLM, then you support them and their criminal activities.
So...I guess that means you want all white people and cops...dead.
#14860239
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Stormsmith

Buzz has a habit of assuming that anyone who disagrees with him hates white people, or wants to destroy western civilisation, or something like that.

No...I applying the simple-minded logic of the fine patriots who have spent 150 pages, saying anyone who has anything bad to say about these 2 criminal organization, is a NAZI.

Its the obvious "shout-down" tactic that you people so lovingly apply...so choke on it.
#14860246
Cheers, Pants-of-dog.

I know what and why he writes as he does. I'm just trying to get him to understand that BTW staying on topic, he wouldn't be beaten to the point of being blooded.

In reality, if he simply supported everyone's right to lawfully protest he'd be done. He wouldn't need to take the high road. But instead, he supports the morally inferior position only, and finds brazenly whacky arguments (Saskatchewan law) in an attempt to bolster his argument (s), and is mocked accordingly. Sad. Embarrassing.
#14860252
Stormsmith wrote:Cheers, Pants-of-dog.

I know what and why he writes as he does. I'm just trying to get him to understand that BTW staying on topic, he wouldn't be beaten to the point of being blooded.

You don't know me...and you could never hope to leave me "blooded"...

Stormsmith wrote:In reality, if he simply supported everyone's right to lawfully protest he'd be done. He wouldn't need to take the high road. But instead, he supports the morally inferior position only, and finds brazenly whacky arguments (Saskatchewan law) in an attempt to bolster his argument (s), and is mocked accordingly. Sad. Embarrassing.

How many times have I said that I do support the right to lawful and peaceful protest?
The counter protestors broke the law.

But supporting criminals who want to kill all white babies is much more important to you so...ya...there's that. And its sickening.
  • 1
  • 148
  • 149
  • 150
  • 151
  • 152

TEOTWAWKI ! Let us greet our new overlords approp[…]

https://zagadka.net/pofo/off_topic.pn[…]

House passes GOP tax bill

Now why don't you post some snarky remark claimin[…]

Fulfillment of the Dead Sea Prophecy Has Begun […]