State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 122 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

It was the car which killed the woman, not the driver. ClosetCuck82 told me to look at the legal advice posted on 4chan by anonymous, certified experts proving the car is the true culprit and this is an elaborate plot by the machines to begin the persecution and enslavement of humanity.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, that was the point.

The answer is obvious.

Which is why all you guys are avoiding it.

Well, it really depends. Did the woman deserve to be slapped or killed? Was it a black or a Muslim who did the slapping or killing? These are important factors to consider.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I know the saga of Charlottesville. A bunch of nazis showed up, assaulted people, and murdered a woman. It's a pretty straightforward story. Not even an original one if you know anything about the history of nazis.

and...
Bulaba Jones wrote:121 pages of liberals and commies slandering the good name of Hitler. We know the real story, SO. Hillary drove the car, Obama pushed Heather Heyer, and now there's a huge conspiracy up to make it look like Nazis are inherently and ideologically violent.

And this is why you people are losing.
This is why Antifa and BLM are being shunned by the Democratic leadership.
This uneducated, over the top, dumbed-down reaction.
You don't even know the history of the real Nazis. Nor do the idiots who prance about with swastikas, by the way. The terminally stupid, facing off with the terminally stupid. Maybe it would be better to round all of you up, Anfifa, BLM, and UTR people, and put you all in an enclosed area and let y'all just fight it out. We could watch on, knowing that no matter who survives, the objective has been accomplished. The gene pool has been cleansed somewhat, and for the foreseeable future, there will be a few less terminally stupid people produced.
blackjack21 wrote:Well, it really depends. Did the woman deserve to be slapped or killed? Was it a black or a Muslim who did the slapping or killing? These are important factors to consider.

I believe this is the woman that got slapped.

RT Reporter Get Slapped by Antifa

Buzz62 wrote:Question: Why is it that Antifa protestors, who claim to have the "moral high ground", feel the need to mask themselves?

They apparently don't want to be identified when they cause violence.

Antifa's Ben Kerensa IMPERSONATED FBI Agent

Published on Jul 14, 2017
Within a year of getting out of federal prison from his bomb threat stunt, Benjamin Jacob Kerensa phoned in a series of calls to the Salem, Oregon Police purporting to be an FBI agent, in need of the SWAT team's assistance to serve a series of warrants. Aliases he used included Special Agent Richard Ellis and Special Agent Chris Andrews.

Once the Salem PD and FBI were onto this, he was apprehended and charged with multiple counts, both Federal and State.

He ended up pleading guilty to one charge and did 6 months in federal prison.

Antifa's Ben Kerensa Attacks Female Activist

Published on Jul 25, 2017
Domestic terrorist Ben Kerensa tries to get a masked crowd of "antifa" riled up to attack videographer Nate Millsap, in a situation that was eerily similar to what happened to me. Notice that once this turns into a scene, Kerensa himself slinks away, leaving it up to others to do his bidding, so that if "criminal activity" ends up happening, everyone but him would be arrested and hauled off to jail.

Up to 50 years? Michael Strickland vs. Liberal Politics

Published on Feb 11, 2017
Michael Strickland was found guilty of 10 counts of unlawful use of a weapon, 10 counts of menacing and one count of second-degree disorderly conduct. He faces up to 50 years in prison.

Portland Police Officer VINDICATES Michael Strickland

Published on Jul 5, 2017
During the trial where the 1st Amendment was nullified and mob violence was legalized, Portland police officer Mihran Andonian took to the witness stand. He was on the Rapid Respose Team (riot squad) that took me into custody after I was attacked by Ben Kerensa and a mob of protesters, eventually drawing my Glock in self defense.

During his testimony, my attorney put him through a series of hypotheticals on when it's appropriate to draw a firearm and/or point it at an assailant.

Let's listen in as Officer Andonian says he would, indeed, point his firearm at an aggressive person who was ignoring his verbal commands and continuing to come at him.

Last edited by Hindsite on 22 Sep 2017 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
Buzz62 wrote:Question: Why is it that Antifa protestors, who claim to have the "moral high ground", feel the need to mask themselves?

Because they believe they get targeted by police and the government. The masks allow them to maintain their privacy away from ther protest activities.

If you are going to imply that we should learn more about the subject before discussing it, perhaps you should as well.
@SpecialOlympian You must mean my bathrobe.
No...sorry son. No hood on my bathrobe.
In fact, no hood or masks on the UTR protestors, nor on the Le Meute protestors, nor on the alt-right guys in Boston.

You keep flinging your accusatory shit at the wall, and it keeps slipping off. Isn't there a term for people who continue to try the same failing methodology over and over, expecting better results?
Pants-of-dog wrote:Because they believe they get targeted by police and the government. The masks allow them to maintain their privacy away from ther protest activities.

If you are going to imply that we should learn more about the subject before discussing it, perhaps you should as well.

Oh I see.
So they get "targeted" by police. And the big bad policemen just "target" them, because...they don't like them, I suppose?
Come on man...wakey wakey...
Buzz62 wrote:Oh I see.
So they get "targeted" by police. And the big bad policemen just "target" them, because...they don't like them, I suppose.

Try Googling it.

Come on man...wakey wakey...

Since I already know the amswer to your question and you do not, I am not the one in need of coffee and bacon.
Of course they fuckin' "target" Antifa and BLM terrorists!
Look at them! CRIMINALS wear masks POD.

Oh, there's always the idea that...they know this too:
ST. PAUL, Minn. (WCCO) — Traffic disruptions and loud messages aren’t the only things memorable about Saturday’s Black Lives Matter march to the gates of the Minnesota State Fair.

One of the chants heard from protesters is being called “disgusting” by rank and file St. Paul Police officers. Police Federation President Dave Titus says the threatening refrain is divisive, dangerous and won’t lead to improved police relations.

By many accounts, Saturday’s march was a peaceful gathering. Although it was intended to disrupt leisure to deliver the group’s message of justice for those killed at the hands of police.

“We weren’t surprised it was peaceful, but we were glad everything worked out right,” March organizer Rashad Turner said.

But along the way, protesters broke into a pointed refrain that has St. Paul police officers upset.

Marchers chanted in unison, “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”

What officers and many others find offensive is also protected free speech. But in this particular case what is ironic is that those voicing the chant were also being protected by very officers targeted.

“Statements and chants like that are just ignorant – I find it absolutely disgusting,” Officer Titus said.

Titus called the protester’s chant both dangerous and outrageous. All the more so Titus says, because it came just hours after a Texas deputy was gunned down in cold blood.

“I don’t think chanting or singing what’s basically promoting killing police officers is peaceful,” Titus said.

Black Lives Matter organizer Rashad Turner says there’s a big difference between rhetorical chanting and somebody’s actions.

It definitely wasn’t a threat. I don’t know if they would have received it differently if we would have said on a stick. We’re there chanting, using our voices,” Turner said.

Sharp rhetoric from opposite sides that doesn’t appear to have stopped with a single march.

“To pick on one chant out of four hours of marching or protest, I don’t have any more comments for them,” Turner said.

“I don’t think any cop cares if there’s an apology – just knock it off,” Titus said.

:lol:
I'n't that special?

Yer defending criminal action POD. But as the bold text points out, the police were there to protect free speech.
And they will continue to protect constitutional rights. Whether the free speech is in poor taste, or racist, or just plain old disgusting.
Gee...I guess that makes them better suited to uphold the laws of our countries, than Antifa or BLM...or you.
Buzz62 wrote:Of course they fuckin' "target" Antifa and BLM terrorists!
Look at them! CRIMINALS wear masks POD.

Oh, you don't know the answer. You should have Googled it.

But yes, Klansmen are criminals. And they wear masks, so some mask wearers are criminals.

Oh, there's always the idea that...they know this too:

:lol:
I'n't that special?

Irrelevant.

Also, you should provide the link to any material you copy and paste.

Here is the link to your irrelevant story from two years ago:
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/08/3 ... ce-leader/

Yer defending criminal action POD.

No, you just think i am because you are confused as to what I am arguing.

You tend to accuse me of whatever crap comes to your head when we interact.

But as the bold text points out, the police were there to protect free speech.
And they will continue to protect constitutional rights. Whether the free speech is in poor taste, or racist, or just plain old disgusting.

Yes, the hurt feelings of cops are relevant because ...... ?

Gee...I guess that makes them better suited to uphold the laws of our countries, than Antifa or BLM...or you.

How is any of this relevant to the reason antifa wear masks?

It isn't. You just want to fling accusations at the ideology you don't like.
Last edited by Pants-of-dog on 22 Sep 2017 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
BRICS will fail

Americans so desperate for a Cold War 2.0 they inv[…]

They do not have equality of opportunity compared […]

So you do justify October 7, but as I said lack th[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]