State of emergency is declared in Charlottesville, USA. Why? - Page 109 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Buzz62 wrote:I do think.
But the Mainstream Media is now thinking twice about reporting on Antifa and BLM.
The talk about "Nazis" and ur general evil white guy, is subsiding.
Even Don Lemon isn't hammering on it anymore.
The other side of the story IS coming out. Let it.

Look guys...Antifa types ain't too sharp. They have this wild idea that they absolutely MUST attack anyone they deem "bad". And they believe that if you don't happen to LIKE being told what's "bad" and what's "good", then you too are, by default, a "Nazi".

How long do you think that idea is gonna float?

Discuss and debate are healthy.
But try not to cross the line of "decorum".
That undoes the natural process of identifying Antifa as a problem. And that IS happening now.

We have those far left types, like SpecialOlympian, who will not doubt the narrative of the Mainstream Media, who still refuse to report anything bad that Antifa and BLM did at Charlottesville or anywhere else.

The idea of so-called Nazis and White Supremacists being bad and Antifa and BLM being good will continue to float among the left as long as there remains one, like SpecialOlympian, with that extreme ideology.
Hindsite wrote:We have those far left types, like SpecialOlympian, who will not doubt the narrative of the Mainstream Media, who still refuse to report anything bad that Antifa and BLM did at Charlottesville or anywhere else.

The idea of so-called Nazis and White Supremacists being bad and Antifa and BLM being good will continue to float among the left as long as there remains one, like SpecialOlympian, with that extreme ideology.

I hope that some unbiased Normies are reading this discussion, and I hope that they do their own research and connect the dots.
ArtAllm wrote:I hope that some unbiased Normies are reading this discussion, and I hope that they do their own research and connect the dots.

For some reason, I doubt that there are very many of those on this forum. It seems to be filled with the far left types.
Hindsite wrote:We have those far left types, like SpecialOlympian, who will not doubt the narrative of the Mainstream Media, who still refuse to report anything bad that Antifa and BLM did at Charlottesville or anywhere else.

I agree ArtAllm.
Have some "faith" guys.
People don't really like hearing from angry twits. Regardless of what they're angry about.
They shout and howl and shreak. Let them. Twits tend to do stupid stuff, and discredit themselves.
Like Antifa...BLM...and SpecialOlympian.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you think that defending white supremacists who killed a woman is stupid and/or discredits the speaker?

Another example.
POD...if and when Fields is convicted, he will pay for his legal transgression.
Does that mean that he didn't have the right to go to Charlottesville and get funky with his funky friends? No...it means he is charged with doing something horrid, while fighting with other people, who assumed the authority to tell Fields he couldn't get funky with his funky friends.

I don't give a shit what flavor of funky Fields and his funky friends practiced.
The law gave them permission to get funky.
Buzz62 wrote:Another example.

Do you mean that this (i.e. defending white supremacists) is another example of stupidity that discredits the speaker?

POD...if and when Fields is convicted, he will pay for his legal transgression.
Does that mean that he didn't have the right to go to Charlottesville and get funky with his funky friends?

Do you think that defending white supremacists who killed a woman is stupid and/or discredits the speaker?

No...it means he is charged with doing something horrid, while fighting with other people, who assumed the authority to tell Fields he couldn't get funky with his funky friends.

No, the people he attacked (including the woman he killed) were not fighting with him at the time he attacked them.

Nor is there any evidence that the people he attacked were trying to censor anyone at any time.

Do you think that defending white supremacists who killed a woman is stupid and/or discredits the speaker?

I don't give a shit what flavor of funky Fields and his funky friends practiced.
The law gave them permission to get funky.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you mean that this (i.e. defending white supremacists) is another example of stupidity that discredits the speaker?

POD...when you do this sort of thing, do you ever wonder how unstable it makes you sound?

I'm not going to tell you anything about white supremacists, because I don't give a shit about white supremacists. Nor do I give a shit about black supremacists, or any supremacists. Its simply not an issue for me.
My issue is that someone was allowed to get funky in a park, and someone else was allowed to get funky in another park. But the ones in the other park, decided they hated the ones in the first park. So they went from their park, to the first park, and picked a fight with the someone who had been allowed to use that park to get funky.
That is civil disobedience, assault, and is presumptuous enough to deny the first someone's right to get funky legally.

But don't let me stop you from trying desperately to "expose" me as some "racist" or "white supremacists". Like I said earlier...I play to win.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Do you think that defending white supremacists who killed a woman is stupid and/or discredits the speaker?

Oh so now its multiple white supremacists involved in her killing? Even the local attorneys office, dominated by Cultural Marxists as it is haven't tried to frame up more than one rightist for this death.
Rich wrote:Oh so now its multiple white supremacists involved in her killing? Even the local attorneys office, dominated by Cultural Marxists as it is haven't tried to frame up more than one rightist for this death.

Multiple white supremacists would make it a conspiracy. Pant's thinks it's a conspiracy!

With no evidence!
Hindsite wrote:However, all men are not born equal.

That's such a delusional sentence isn't? When we have so many people born with with health issues, without a limb, some people are really dumb, few are incredibly intelligent, some are born into wealth others into poverty. Even men and women born in the born in the same social/health/intellectual level wont be having the same chances if one is born in Saudi Arabia and the other is born in Spain.
maz wrote:Multiple white supremacists would make it a conspiracy. Pant's thinks it's a conspiracy!

With no evidence!

I believe TIG has designated the thread "Charlottesville False Flag Operation" as the conspiracy theory on this topic.
Buzz62 wrote:POD...when you do this sort of thing, do you ever wonder how unstable it makes you sound?

I'm not going to tell you anything about white supremacists, because I don't give a shit about white supremacists. Nor do I give a shit about black supremacists, or any supremacists. Its simply not an issue for me.
My issue is that someone was allowed to get funky in a park, and someone else was allowed to get funky in another park. But the ones in the other park, decided they hated the ones in the first park. So they went from their park, to the first park, and picked a fight with the someone who had been allowed to use that park to get funky.
That is civil disobedience, assault, and is presumptuous enough to deny the first someone's right to get funky legally.

But don't let me stop you from trying desperately to "expose" me as some "racist" or "white supremacists". Like I said earlier...I play to win.

So, you are going to completely ignore the fact that one group was instigating violence by being openly racist. Got it.

Are you claiming that the counter-protest is responsible for all the violence?*

@Tainari88 Same here. I scored 2% for Authori[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]