Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM) - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14842639
Buzz62 wrote:My wife? :lol:
POD...my wife would qualify AS a Nazi, to you.
Ya...I'M the "Liberal" one in the family. Trust me...she doesn't need your protection.
And you should worry about people like her. She out-witted the Soviets.
You won't see people like her coming.


This has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

I assume you concede the point.
#14842646
Pants-of-dog wrote:This has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

I assume you concede the point.

What point POD?
If you really wanna go tangle with people...try the real nasty racists flooding into Europe.
At least you'd have a chance of living. Because not only would the people I see in the pics from Le Meute, crush your skull should you actually do what you propose, AND be able to claim self-defense, but I don't believe for a second you would do such a thing...

Go fight with the Muslim refugees. They're smaller and more manageable.
#14842647
Buzz62 wrote:What point POD?


Exactly.

You do not even know what the discussion is about.

If you really wanna go tangle with people...try the real nasty racists flooding into Europe.
At least you'd have a chance of living. Because not only would the people I see in the pics from Le Meute, crush your skull should you actually do what you propose, AND be able to claim self-defense, but I don't believe for a second you would do such a thing...

Go fight with the Muslim refugees. They're smaller and more manageable.


Yes, it is not a Buzz post without an irrelevant comment about how I should live my life.

Let me know if you ever have an actual argument!
#14842658
Pants-of-dog wrote:Exactly.

You do not even know what the discussion is about.

"Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM)"
Glad to help... 8)

Pants-of-dog wrote:Yes, it is not a Buzz post without an irrelevant comment about how I should live my life.

Let me know if you ever have an actual argument!
You're the one claiming that people should physically attack anyone you think is either racist or fascist. All I'm saying is, put yer jaw, where your opinions are POD. Otherwise...yer just blowin' a bunch o' hot air about things you think others should do for you.
#14842684
Pants-of-dog wrote:I doubt it. This seems like paranoid fear mongering to me. Please note the complete lack of evidence for your claims.

Also, this has nothing to do with my point about how noir's examples are not actually attacks.


Are you denying the Lebanon war (also known as the Holy war) happened or you never heard about the Lebanon war? Because saying I lack evidence when is history repeating itself you're the one lacking evidence for your claims Islam wont bring civil unrest to Europe. I have several other cases if you want more evidence. In recent history we can start with Iran before 1979.
#14842689
Pants-of-dog wrote:If dealing with violence is the price I have to pay for opposing fascism and racism, so be it.

It is better than running and hiding and hoping the cops will deal with it.


People who talk like you have no idea what fascism looks like. You talk like one of those looney Americans who call themselves non-binary or Ze. Eternal victims of nothing, eternal parrots to mainstream media.
#14842697
Buzz62 wrote:"Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM)"
Glad to help... 8)

You're the one claiming that people should physically attack anyone you think is either racist or fascist. All I'm saying is, put yer jaw, where your opinions are POD. Otherwise...yer just blowin' a bunch o' hot air about things you think others should do for you.


Please note that this post is entirely devoid of any actual argument.

--------------

Politiks wrote:Are you denying the Lebanon war (also known as the Holy war) happened or you never heard about the Lebanon war? Because saying I lack evidence when is history repeating itself you're the one lacking evidence for your claims Islam wont bring civil unrest to Europe. I have several other cases if you want more evidence. In recent history we can start with Iran before 1979.


So you are giving up on your claim about how Germany is the new Lebanon?

Okay.

Politiks wrote:People who talk like you have no idea what fascism looks like. You talk like one of those looney Americans who call themselves non-binary or Ze. Eternal victims of nothing, eternal parrots to mainstream media.


You don't know me. And even if this were true, it would not magically mean that everyone who opposes fascism and racism is somehow opposed to or incapable of violence.
#14842711
Pants-of-dog wrote:Please note that this post is entirely devoid of any actual argument.

--------------



So you are giving up on your claim about how Germany is the new Lebanon?

Okay.



You don't know me. And even if this were true, it would not magically mean that everyone who opposes fascism and racism is somehow opposed to or incapable of violence.


No, I'm not giving up on my argument, Germany is the new Lebanon. What I asked was if you were denying the Lebanon war happened or if you didn't know why the Lebanon war happened.

About opposing racism and fascism... most people oppose both racism and fascism. What happens with left loonies is that they don't like the current fascism and want to substitute the current one for their own version of fascism, basically what Antifa losers preach.
#14842732
Buzz62 wrote: :lol:
I mean
:lol: :lol: :lol:


It's interesting how the police protect far right and always attack the left....

-------------------

Politiks wrote:No, I'm not giving up on my argument, Germany is the new Lebanon. What I asked was if you were denying the Lebanon war happened or if you didn't know why the Lebanon war happened.


I will be clear.

I think that your claim that Germnay is the new Lebanon seems like paranoid fear mongering to me.

About opposing racism and fascism... most people oppose both racism and fascism. What happens with left loonies is that they don't like the current fascism and want to substitute the current one for their own version of fascism, basically what Antifa losers preach.


Your opinion and feelings are noted. Since feelings and opinions are not relevant to debate, please understand why I am not going to bother with a reply other than this one.
#14842799
Pants-of-dog wrote:It's interesting how the police protect far right and always attack the left....

-------------------



I will be clear.

I think that your claim that Germnay is the new Lebanon seems like paranoid fear mongering to me.



Your opinion and feelings are noted. Since feelings and opinions are not relevant to debate, please understand why I am not going to bother with a reply other than this one.


What I said about Antifa is a fact, what I said about Germany is a opinion based on facts. You didn't give any facts or opinions.

A example of how Antifa operates or BLM ? Their association with people like Linda Sarsour, a woman connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, a woman who advocates for Sharia Law. Notice how Antifa and BLM, allegedly "Anti Fascist" are very connected to Islam. Now, see the hypocrisy here or do I have to explain Islam and Nazis advocate for the destruction of Israel and massacre of Jews? Antifa is connected to Communism and Anarchist which should be enough to make them a laughing stock.

You're the one with opinions, clearly based on thin air as you seem incapable of evolving ideas, all you do is attempt to rude or make some smart ass remark

Linda Sarsour /BLM/Antifa








Brigitte Gabriel is a survivor of Lebanon war




#14842848
Politiks wrote:What I said about Antifa is a fact, what I said about Germany is a opinion based on facts. You didn't give any facts or opinions.


What you said about antifa seemed more like an opinion to me.

A example of how Antifa operates or BLM ? Their association with people like Linda Sarsour, a woman connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, a woman who advocates for Sharia Law. Notice how Antifa and BLM, allegedly "Anti Fascist" are very connected to Islam. Now, see the hypocrisy here or do I have to explain Islam and Nazis advocate for the destruction of Israel and massacre of Jews? Antifa is connected to Communism and Anarchist which should be enough to make them a laughing stock.


It seems this woman does not advocate for Sharia, and that the accusation is axtually fake news.

At least, according to this news article:
https://apnews.com/30499a4ba384447ba85b4054e87407dd

You're the one with opinions, clearly based on thin air as you seem incapable of evolving ideas, all you do is attempt to rude or make some smart ass remark


Before you said I do not present opinions, and now you say I do.

Linda Sarsour /BLM/Antifa








Brigitte Gabriel is a survivor of Lebanon war







Am I supposed to watch these?
#14842868
Pants-of-dog wrote:If La Meute would not have hid in a building while the cops dispersed the counter-protesters, then those racist guys would have probably been punched in the face.

Instead, they hid while the cops violently dispersed supporters of equality and freedom, and then they did their march when they knew no one would criticise them.

The nice thing about punching people who openly call for fascism and racism is that you already have the facts.

So you are regurgitating commercial media by calling La Meute "racist" and "fascist" for calling for less immigration.

What about when the Metis resisted all immigration that the businessmen who owned Ottawa wanted to send them? Were they being racist too?

Why does Canada have to fill itself up with alienated worker bees from around the world? To make sure the tar sands get developed to the max? To ensure that corporations have lots of cheap mercenaries to terrorize the rest of society with?

That's what Ottawa used its "immigrants" for against the Metis.
#14844363
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/17/worl ... ttack.html
PARIS — Four American college students were attacked with acid by a woman on Sunday at a train station in southern France, injuring at least two of them, according to the local police.

The assailant, a 41-year-old woman, was quickly arrested in the Mediterranean port city of Marseille. The police prefecture said they were not treating the attack on the American women as a terrorist assault.

The suspect has “a psychiatric history,” a spokeswoman for the police prefecture in Marseille said. “For now, nothing suggests that this was a terrorist attack.”

The four American women, all in their early 20s, were in front of the Saint-Charles train station when a woman threw hydrochloric acid on them shortly before 11 a.m., the police said.

Two of the women were burned, and the other two appeared to have escaped injury, but they were in a state of shock, according to police. All four were treated at a hospital on Sunday.

Boston College said in a statement on Sunday that the four women were students at the college and were enrolled in study-abroad programs. They were identified as Courtney Siverling, Charlotte Kaufman, Michelle Krug and Kelsey Kosten, all juniors.

Nick Gozik, who directs Boston College’s Office of International Programs, said in an email that the women had “recently arrived to start the fall semester.”

In the college’s statement, he added, “It appears that the students are fine, considering the circumstances, though they may require additional treatment for burns.”

The prosecutor’s office could not be reached for comment, but told France 3 that one of the women had been hit in the eye with acid and had trouble seeing.

France has been on high alert for terrorism since 2015, after a series of attacks killed more than 230 people. There have also been a number of attacks by "psychologically unstable residents" who have sometimes imitated terrorist acts, officials say.

La Provence, the main local newspaper, quoted police sources as saying that after the attack, the suspect had displayed pictures of herself with burns on her body. The prosecutor’s office said the suspect also had a criminal record for violent theft, according to France 3.

In 2013, two American women, Kirstie Trup and Katie Gee, both 18, who were teaching on the island of Zanzibar, were attacked with acid by two men on a moped who stopped, smiled and doused them, severely burning their faces, chests and hands, before speeding away.

In London this year, two teenage boys went on a violent, 72-hour spree in the northeast, spraying acid on five people, the authorities said. The teenagers were arrested on suspicion of robbery and of causing grievous bodily harm.

Viva le multiculturalism and rainbow society. I wonder what Macron is going to do about it, bring in more "refugees" over the mediterranean.

But be vigilant and carry on as normal now, dont be racist, otherwise you are a pussy.
  • 1
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14

Just the Democrats and the left. Hollywood is th[…]

Is It Okay To Be White?

This is HILARIOUS and completely delusional. […]

No, he belongs with your grand-children, right? […]

I don't know how China would tend to feel as being[…]