Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM) - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14841957
Buzz62 wrote:As pointed out above, I have defended "the weak and the innocent", and found out later she wasn't so "innocent".


Yes, we all read your anecdote.

We ignored it because we understand that your one experience is not qualitatively identical to all other acts of violence throughout history.

There are always 2 sides to every story POD. And as you can see, I'm a little ashamed of my violent temper.
I will not fight over words. To me, the act is abhorrent. Even when its justified.


At least we acknowledge that sometimes violence is justified.

Well, I am bored with this discussion. It seems pretty clear that not all violence is equally bad.
#14841992
Buzz62 wrote:Have you ever lost your temper so bad, that you've beaten someone to the point where they stop moving and have to be hospitalized? I have. I watched a guy slap a girl in a bar one night, and completely lost my shit. Not your "garden variety" hockey brawl...no this poor bastard bore the brunt of a beating that broke a bunch of my own knuckles. After I calmed down, I found out that the girl had been fucking this guy's best friend.


This shows the importance of assuming innocence until proven guilty and the need for a fair trial. It also shows why we have police to deal with assault.

You lost your temper and you took justice into your own hands. What you should have done is kept your temper, informed the police and stood as a witness.

Just because your actions were inappropriate and illegal on that night doesn't mean violence is always immoral. Also note that you haven't learned the central lesson which is that you need to avoid imposing a thoughtless judgement on everyone else. You did that by beating that guy up without having established the facts and without any authorisation. And now you are doing it again by declaring all violence is immoral without thinking through the implications. Just because you lack restrain doesn't mean everyone else must be judged by the measure of your flaw.



So perhaps I might better clarify this.
TO ME, violence is completely immoral. Under all circumstances.
I do not like, nor do I want, to hurt people. Violence is a last resort. Not a logical reaction to "meanies" saying mean shit.


Under all circumstances? Then you say: last resort. So all circumstances except in the last resort? You seem to be acknowledging the significance of restrain. Could we introduce 'reasonable force' into the discussion too?
#14842157
Buzz62 wrote:TO ME, violence is completely immoral. Under all circumstances.
I do not like, nor do I want, to hurt people. Violence is a last resort. Not a logical reaction to "meanies" saying mean shit.

If violence is immoral for your morality, then your morality is that of a slave.

All the successful people in our system are those who are willing to be violent, and who don't really mind risking the health and safety of others.

If you want to drive a car, you have to accept the risk of violently killing someone, of violently invading other countries in search of fuel, of violently impacting nature in many ways.

If you want to be wealthy, you have to enjoy the poverty and damage that your enrichment creates for others. You have to be willing to RISK the harm to others that wealth accumulation always comes with.

The Christian wimp morality you profess to have (in one post) has always empowered those who are willing to risk the health of the planet, other people, and our continued existence as a species. They are very grateful for your submission to them.
#14842510
Few months ago, had a debate if there is a chance the German girls will date with the Islamic invaders. I said it's inevitable. Some here rejected the idea. Here we see German girls and Arab invaders are hanging together


GERMANY: REFUGEES BLAMED FOR SEXUAL ASSAULTS ON NYE


noir wrote:I think you don't understand the point. Do you have any doubt that many local girls will start to go out with this scum? I just point the fact. You totally missed my point.


Thompson_NCL wrote:I seriously doubt they are interested in third worlders though.


Frollein wrote:After the excellent press coverage that young muslim males just created for their group, I'm sure German girls will queue to get a date with them.

#14842533
QatzelOk wrote:If violence is immoral for your morality, then your morality is that of a slave.

All the successful people in our system are those who are willing to be violent, and who don't really mind risking the health and safety of others.

If you want to drive a car, you have to accept the risk of violently killing someone, of violently invading other countries in search of fuel, of violently impacting nature in many ways.

If you want to be wealthy, you have to enjoy the poverty and damage that your enrichment creates for others. You have to be willing to RISK the harm to others that wealth accumulation always comes with.

The Christian wimp morality you profess to have (in one post) has always empowered those who are willing to risk the health of the planet, other people, and our continued existence as a species. They are very grateful for your submission to them.

Says one of the guys who would perpetuate the plight of the natives. :roll:
Ya ...your advise should be followed...
#14842544
Pants-of-dog wrote:White people take pride in their colonialism and neo-colonialism all the time. They call it "supporting the troops" or "liberating" people "in the name of democracy".

And I too would like to see the end of multinational corporations that cause social problems.

I fail to see how either of these two things are "attacks".


Most of the problems in the Middle East and Africa are caused by Islam and Europe will have problems if they don't stop the Islamic immigration to their countries. Germany will become Lebanon 2.0. Until the Holy war Lebanon was a Democracy, ruled by Catholics Fenicians, Beirut was known as "Paris of the Middle East". That was not long ago, one might think Germany is repeating every step lebanese did and lost their country which is now ruled by Hezbollah.
#14842547
Politiks wrote:Most of the problems in the Middle East and Africa are caused by Islam and Europe will have problems if they don't stop the Islamic immigration to their countries. Germany will become Lebanon 2.0. Until the Holy war Lebanon was a Democracy, ruled by Catholics Fenicians, Beirut was known as "Paris of the Middle East". That was not long ago, one might think Germany is repeating every step lebanese did and lost their country which is now ruled by Hezbollah.


I doubt it. This seems like paranoid fear mongering to me. Please note the complete lack of evidence for your claims.

Also, this has nothing to do with my point about how noir's examples are not actually attacks.
#14842557
foxdemon wrote:This shows the importance of assuming innocence until proven guilty and the need for a fair trial. It also shows why we have police to deal with assault.

You lost your temper and you took justice into your own hands. What you should have done is kept your temper, informed the police and stood as a witness.

Completely agree.

foxdemon wrote:Just because your actions were inappropriate and illegal on that night doesn't mean violence is always immoral. Also note that you haven't learned the central lesson which is that you need to avoid imposing a thoughtless judgement on everyone else. You did that by beating that guy up without having established the facts and without any authorisation. And now you are doing it again by declaring all violence is immoral without thinking through the implications. Just because you lack restrain doesn't mean everyone else must be judged by the measure of your flaw.

I deem it immoral because, as I've said, there is nothing moral about it.
But I would call your attention to the highlighted text from your quote.
I just reacted, that night. Without all the facts, and WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.
Something the "alt-lefties" still howling about Charlotesville should ponder...

foxdemon wrote:Under all circumstances? Then you say: last resort. So all circumstances except in the last resort? You seem to be acknowledging the significance of restrain. Could we introduce 'reasonable force' into the discussion too?

As we've already witnessed, when you confront people who are violent by nature, there can be tragic results, such as dead young women.
Let me ask you. Had the nationalist demonstrators in Quebec City not restrained themselves, what do you think would have been the results?

You people need to quit spitting into the wind", and worry about what's REALLY a threat.
The islamification of Europe.
Last edited by Buzz62 on 11 Sep 2017 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
#14842562
If La Meute would not have hid in a building while the cops dispersed the counter-protesters, then those racist guys would have probably been punched in the face.

Instead, they hid while the cops violently dispersed supporters of equality and freedom, and then they did their march when they knew no one would criticise them.

The nice thing about punching people who openly call for fascism and racism is that you already have the facts.
#14842564
Pants-of-dog wrote:If La Meute would not have hid in a building while the cops dispersed the counter-protesters, then those racist guys would have probably been punched in the face.

Instead, they hid while the cops violently dispersed supporters of equality and freedom, and then they did their march when they knew no one would criticise them.

The nice thing about punching people who openly call for fascism and racism is that you already have the facts.

OK POD...you do that.
You run right up to someone like this:
Image
and punch him in the mouth. Not throw bags of your urine, or chairs, or anything. No POD, run right up to one and punch him in the mouth, next chance you get.

Let us know how that works out for ya... :knife:

People who fuck around with wolves...usually get bit.
#14842569
Pants-of-dog wrote:If dealing with violence is the price I have to pay for opposing fascism and racism, so be it.

It is better than running and hiding and hoping the cops will deal with it.

Well then you, Sir, will be charged with assault, right after they set your nose.
And those pack members who did not get goaded into a brawl by your masked buddies, will score a victory, both morally and legally, in the eyes of many voters.

Good work!
Outsmarted by the very people you loath.
#14842596
Pants-of-dog wrote:I doubt it.

You making up unrealistic predictions is not an argument. It's just you fantasising about anti-racists being punished for sticking up for the rights of people like your wife.

My wife? :lol:
POD...my wife would qualify AS a Nazi, to you.
Ya...I'M the "Liberal" one in the family. Trust me...she doesn't need your protection.
And you should worry about people like her. She out-witted the Soviets.
You won't see people like her coming.
#14842599
"Anti Racism" (TM) is just a name to cover racists on the service of non Western people mainly Islamic interests. Here a BDS activist who ostensibly fight against Israeli racism attack a Jewish woman in a most savage and racist way. These fascists are as anti racists as the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea) is "democratic".


#14842614


The whole world's goin' crazy!
The leftie "peace-niks" are now the aggressors in our own nations. Busily fighting "Nazis" in their own countries.
The militarized righties are reducing corporate taxes, and spending even more on the military.
Refugees flood into Europe, creating ghettos and general chaos.
North Korea's pudgy little head-case is provoking the USA with missiles. And Japan.

I smell a disaster.
#14842621
Buzz62 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As7Z3ESdY-4

The whole world's goin' crazy!
The leftie "peace-niks" are now the aggressors in our own nations. Busily fighting "Nazis" in their own countries.
The militarized righties are reducing corporate taxes, and spending even more on the military.
Refugees flood into Europe, creating ghettos and general chaos.
North Korea's pudgy little head-case is provoking the USA with missiles. And Japan.

I smell a disaster.


This. We are living in interesting times were all the old lies are revealing themselves. There were always lies but most of the public opinion took it as self evident.
  • 1
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 14
Is It Okay To Be White?

@Pants-of-dog , I listen to actual Hawaiian lead[…]

Exactly. The Republicans would never put a celebri[…]

"Human Rights" lies

Most of EU public opinion doesn't care that they a[…]

First they are spreadig antisemitism, then they ar[…]