Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM) - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

ingliz wrote:Were it up to me, all racist shits would now be interviewed and turfed if found to have any support for neo-Nazism or the alt right militia.

:)

Marvie. Except last I checked, it was a Muslim refugee who ran over and stabbed a cop. A Muslim refugee terrorist to be exact. but I think we could arrange a front row seat for you to watch as we deport these fine, friendly terrorists. Hell we'll even throw in a box of Kleenex for you.
:)
:knife:
Buzz62 wrote:And we should. All Muslim communities should be subject to scrutiny.

Lol. You completely misunderstood.

There have been many stabbings by non-Muslims here.

By your logic, all non-Muslims need to be interviewed to see if they are now radicals.

This was one of those "peaceful refugees" I believe the news has reported? If Pixey-Dust won't take decisive action, he will find himself writing books soon. This is war POD. And they've brought it to our nation, just as I said they would. Were it up to me, all refugees would now be interviewed and turfed if found to have any support for Sharia or ISIS.

Provide evidence that this was a refugee. Considering how badly you misunderstood my post, I will need a link to an actual news article.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Lol. You completely misunderstood.

There have been many stabbings by non-Muslims here.

By your logic, all non-Muslims need to be interviewed to see if they are now radicals.

Errr...no. That is not what I said. But it doesn't surprise me that you would try this thin horseshit. I'm sure you're just running out of pompous-assed comments...

Pants-of-dog wrote:Provide evidence that this was a refugee. Considering how badly you misunderstood my post, I will need a link to an actual news article.

CBC News identified the Edmonton suspect on Sunday as Abdulahi Hasan Sharif. Police and federal officials would only confirm that the man in custody is a 30-year-old refugee from Somalia and had been interviewed by the RCMP’s Integrated National Security Enforcement Team in 2015. But RCMP Assistant Commissioner Marlin Degrand said there had been insufficient evidence to charge him or issue a peace bond at the time and he was not considered a national security threat.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... rians.html
Not only is the bastard an ISLAMIC TERRORIST, but the gawd-damn cops knew about him, and did squat.
I told you a long time ago that this was coming POD, and you scoffed.
This is gonna stop POD, and you and that family you supposedly sponsored, are not gonna like the end results. But at least Canadians will be safer.
Buzz62 wrote:Errr...no. That is not what I said. But it doesn't surprise me that you would try this thin horseshit. I'm sure you're just running out of pompous-assed comments...

As long as we agree that by your logic, all white men in the US should now be interviewed to see if they have been radicalised like the Las Vegas shooter.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... rians.html
Not only is the bastard an ISLAMIC TERRORIST, but the gawd-damn cops knew about him, and did squat.

Please quote the relevant text. Again, I do not trust your reading comprehension.

I told you a long time ago that this was coming POD, and you scoffed.
This is gonna stop POD, and you and that family you supposedly sponsored, are not gonna like the end results. But at least Canadians will be safer.

I am not giving up my freedom or the freedom of anyone else just so you can feel safer from Arabs. Your feelings of security are irrelevant.
Buzz62 wrote::lol:
No POD. YOU'RE IRRELEVANT.
Even when clearly proven dead wrong...you refuse to acknowledge the truth of matters.
I guess we now know just how far you'll go to endanger Canada, and Europe.
Have a warm and fuzzy day...

If not being racists against Somalis or Islamophobic is what it means to be "endanger" Canada, so be it.

I will not pretend my life is in danger just so I can excuse bigotry against refugees.

Why do you hate immigrants?
Pants-of-dog wrote:If not being racists against Somalis or Islamophobic is what it means to be "endanger" Canada, so be it.
As long as we all know where your allegiances lie...

Pants-of-dog wrote:I will not pretend my life is in danger just so I can excuse bigotry against refugees.

No, of course not. You were warned, and scoffed at it.
Proven dead wrong, and still you scoff at it.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Why do you hate immigrants?

What makes you think I hate immigrants? Hell my wife is an immigrant. So is my daughter, for that matter. Ohhhh...I get it. You think you can call me a "bigot" because I have identified correctly, an existential threat to Canada and indeed all of the Western World, by Muslim people. You think I should just roll-over and accept the rapes, and bombs, and shootings, and this gross display of REAL BIGOTRY in Edmon-chuck. And that makes me a "bigot" as far as you and this unpatriotic stance you consistently take, are concerned. :lol: Too cute.
Buzz62 wrote:As long as we all know where your allegiances lie...

But you don't know. That's the hilarious bit. You are apparently unable to understand my argument so instead you accuse me of whatever crap,you can imagine.

No, of course not. You were warned, and scoffed at it.
Proven dead wrong, and still you scoff at it.

You did not warn me of anything, nor was I proven wrong on anything.

My life is still not in danger from this, compared to other actual risks.

What makes you think I hate immigrants?

Your unrelenting habit of accusing Muslims and refugees of being rapists and killers.

Hell my wife is an immigrant. So is my daughter, for that matter.

Why should I care if you hate your wife and daughter?

Ohhhh...I get it. You think you can call me a "bigot" because I have identified correctly, an existential threat to Canada and indeed all of the Western World, by Muslim people. You think I should just roll-over and accept the rapes, and bombs, and shootings, and this gross display of REAL BIGOTRY in Edmon-chuck. And that makes me a "bigot" as far as you and this unpatriotic stance you consistently take, are concerned. :lol: Too cute.

See? This is another example of you accusing immigrants of being rapists and killers.

I would ask for evidence that immigrants pose an existential threat to Canada, but we both know that you never supprt any of your bigoted claims.
If your spoken English is as good as your written English and your reading comprehension , then I am already talking to someone who does not speak English well. Definitely not as well as I do.

Now, why do you hate immigrants? If immigrants are rapisst and killers, do you fear for your safety when you are alone with your wife and/or daughter?
Pants-of-dog wrote:If your spoken English is as good as your written English and your reading comprehension , then I am already talking to someone who does not speak English well. Definitely not as well as I do.

Now, why do you hate immigrants? If immigrants are rapisst and killers, do you fear for your safety when you are alone with your wife and/or daughter?

Let me take a stab at written English here while I attack the monolithicness of your opinion.

First of all, "refugees" are, by definition, a problem. They have seen their socities ripped apart, suffered major trauma, and are then relocated to an alienating land. This is very dystopic.

Secondly, not only are foreign "refugees" a stress for rich countries, the presence of foreign "bases" and foreign "corporations" are an equally toxic problem for the countries that our refugees come from.

By putting a Disney happy-face onto recent refugees, you are defending the violent interloping that brought most of them to other countries.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]