Recent Attacks by the Faithful Followers of the Religion of Peace (TM) - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

anasawad wrote:@Politiks

Please then. Go ahead and share the "facts" and how they contradict what i said.

You can google search and get the same facts that i stated, from pretty much all sources.
And you can talk to Lebanese Christians who are actually in Lebanon and not ones that didn't live in Lebanon since a 100 years, and you'll see how many of them support Hezbollah and the resistance.
Infact, many Christian celebrities and leaders casually say that without Hezbollah, Israeli army would be in Jounieh. And even most Christian leaders from all sects are currently, and were for the past several years, allied with Hezbollah.
Ooh, you didn't follow up on the last presidential election in Lebanon to know that ?

Lebanon has spent 2 decades under occupation from 2 foreign powers, and was invaded several times, as well as fighting a war against Islamists on the borders for years now.
And without any natural resources or anything to support it other than trade. If other countries, including your own if i may say, has been under the same conditions, they'd have collapsed long time ago. Infact many did indeed have.

And for Iran, clearly you cant read, Since Iran while under sanctions and siege and constant threat over the past several decades is now one of the fasted developing nations scientifically and technologically in the world. Number 1 fastest to be more specific. And conditions have improved massively in the past decades.

But you wanted to look at Iran before the revolution, i.e under the Shah's tyrannic rule. Ok, lets look at Iran.
Which side do you want to look at first ? The 70-80% poverty rate ? The homelessness rate affecting an estimate of 5% of the population ? Maybe the unemployment rate or the literacy rates all worse than most of the world back then ? How about social welfare, being non-existent back then as all the natural resources revenue went to the Shah and his bunch.
Or, my favorite, the death squads and secret police with all the massacres they committed against opposition to the Shah.
We can go on, just tell me which side do you want to focus on first.

And Islamic fascist states ? Lebanon is Islamist ? You some type of retard or what ? Have you even been following news of Lebanon anytime in the past years or even history ?

And ofcourse, Mohammed taught everyone to lie, said every full of shit poster to ever talk in history of PoFo when they're confronted with facts. :lol:

I have a headache after reading this child like regurgitation of words. The amount of BS is such I can't know where to start.

We were talking about the Holy war and this is part of your argument

And you can talk to Lebanese Christians who are actually in Lebanon and not ones that didn't live in Lebanon since a 100 years, and you'll see how many of them support Hezbollah and the resistance.

Are you saying the Holy War happened 100 years ago? Do you need a calculator to make the math 2017-1990= 27 years? Even if we calculated the year the war started, 1975, and not the year it "ended" (1990) the number would be 42 years not 100, that's a difference between having people who are alive today and know exactly what happened and the being all dead and having no living direct refugees/survivors of the war.

The worst is, you don't stop in vomiting fake facts about Lebanon, you insist in doing it with Iran too. Those numbers about Iran are as real as the Cuban education revolution, which is a fraud as was proved when 99% of Cuban doctors could pass the exam of the South American board. Most of them got a 3 out of 10. That's quite a revolution LOL

Give me receipts of poverty in Iran being so low... let me guess, you got those numbers from Iran's mulah? On another note, is interesting how you think women aren't worth mentioning, they are insignificant to you.

So proud of Iran, but who cares women over there can be killed for being rapped? Stoned to death? Did you saw the protests of Iranian women during the Olympics in Rio?

Anyway, here is Iran before 1979

Many countries don't have social welfare, including Chile. Guess what country has a better literacy level, better life level and better on almost every number compared to USA or most European countries? Yes, Chile.

My country is small, we don't do wars and we benefit from having a great relationship with our neighbors, socially wise not just economically. I know, is hard to understand, but there are countries who actually like their neighbor countries.

For everyone who doesn't understand Sharia, this video is a decent short view of it
@Politiks
The war which most Christian Lebanese moved to south America happened in the 1860s. between Maronite Christians against other Christian sects and the Druze government.
The civil war had most its massacres targeted at Muslims. Specifically Shias, i.e why AMAL movement and Hezbollah formed.
The civil war was mainly Lebanese people, in general of all sects, against the PLO abd salafists. with minor conflicts within between different sects. anyone who even bothered reading about it knows this. clearly you dont.
when done. search south lebanon army and Israeli crimes in Lebanon.

The refugees of the war are mainly in Europe and the US. not South America as the South American Lebanese have their origins from Ottoman Lebanon mainly. And most for trade not refugees. those info are easily found online.

For Iran. you can look it up on Wikipedia. search living conditions under the Shah. the Savak police. and the 1979 revolution.
then when you're done. search modern science and technology in Iran.
Iran is in the past few years in the top 5 abd occassionaly number 1 fastest growing nation in science and technology.
those are easily found facts and rankings.
and no. those are based on international estimates and data not local agencies.

women dont get killed for being. men are for raping. Iran is not Pakistan.

not that you care about facts to begin with. since so far you have clearly shown you have no idea what you're talking about.

For good relations with your neighbors. 'm sure you'll say the same when you're placed under 20 years occupation by them. occassionally being massacred and brutalized by their forces.
Nor

You're a little behind the times. We've already had two events where both the terrorists killed a man each, and they themselves died. Both were self radicalised Canadians and mentally disturbed. Nothing has been released about today's terrorist, other than it seems he didn't kill anyone and with luck, no one will secumb to their wounds
Stormsmith wrote:Anyone can have any piece of clothe they want.

Yes they can. And any nation's political leadership, with any concern for the public safety, would begin interviewing all refugees and watching Muslim communities very carefully right now. Because that's a primary reason for the political leaders...to protect the citizens from threats.
Or would that hurt your feelings... :roll:
Buzz62 wrote:Yes they can. And any nation's political leadership, with any concern for the public safety, would begin interviewing all refugees and watching Muslim communities very carefully right now. Because that's a primary reason for the political leaders...to protect the citizens from threats.
Or would that hurt your feelings...

Sure, as long as we do the same if we find a Canadian flag (i.e. interview all Canadians and conduct surveillance on Canadian communities) in any other stabbing.

Or would treating all people equally under the law without prejudice due to religion hurt your feelings?

--------------

foxdemon wrote:Not when at war. That ‘piece of clothe’ means they are showing alligence with the enemy. Therefore they are treated as the enemy. Story to rain on your parade but we are engaged in a fight against a global insurrection. ISIS is the enemy.

Is Canada at war with ISIS?

And even if it were, that would still not necessarily mean that this guy is an enemy of the state just because he owns a piece of cloth.
Zagadka wrote:ISIS is at war with Canada, so the issue is kinda pressed.

I know many Quebec separatists, Marxists, and indigenous sovereignists who proclaim to be at war with Canada. Mostly to impress activist girls. Are they actually at war with Canada? Is Canada at war with them?

Most importantly, has Canada issued some sort of declaration of war?

The Prime Minister says we are not at war with ISIS:
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/23/ca ... is-trudeau
Pants-of-dog wrote:I know many Quebec separatists, Marxists, and indigenous sovereignists who proclaim to be at war with Canada. Mostly to impress activist girls. Are they actually at war with Canada? Is Canada at war with them?

When they blow things up and kill people? I'd say so. At the very least, you need to recognize that they would attack if they had the opportunity.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I know many Quebec separatists, Marxists, and indigenous sovereignists who proclaim to be at war with Canada. Mostly to impress activist girls. Are they actually at war with Canada? Is Canada at war with them?

Most importantly, has Canada issued some sort of declaration of war?

You might have a point here. Canada isn’t that stable. There was that insurgent thing back in the ‘60s and ‘70s.

Any laws or policies implemented to address Islamic terrorism could also be used against traditional Canadian dissent. That is something Canadians will have to negotiate with each other. But it will limited the Canadian state’s ability to respond to ISIS should ISIS get wind of Canada’s weakness and target the country.

The Prime Minister says we are not at war with ISIS:
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/03/23/ca ... is-trudeau

Junior being Junior. :lol:
Zagadka wrote:When they blow things up and kill people? I'd say so. At the very least, you need to recognize that they would attack if they had the opportunity.

Exactly, it takes more than a simple manly declaration to be at war with a country.

Have ISIS blown up and killed people in Canada?

-----------------

foxdemon wrote:You might have a point here. Canada isn’t that stable. There was that insurgent thing back in the ‘60s and ‘70s.

Any laws or policies implemented to address Islamic terrorism could also be used against traditional Canadian dissent. That is something Canadians will have to negotiate with each other. But it will limited the Canadian state’s ability to respond to ISIS should ISIS get wind of Canada’s weakness and target the country.

Why would ISIS target Canada?

Junior being Junior. :lol:

While I would never vote for him, he does seem to be correct when he argues that ISIS and Canada cannot be at war because that implies two professional armies attacking other according to certain rules.

He also says ISIS cannot hope to win any conflict with Canada, and he also seems to be correct about that.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Sure, as long as we do the same if we find a Canadian flag (i.e. interview all Canadians and conduct surveillance on Canadian communities) in any other stabbing.

And we should. All Muslim communities should be subject to scrutiny.

Pants-of-dog wrote:Or would treating all people equally under the law without prejudice due to religion hurt your feelings?

This was one of those "peaceful refugees" I believe the news has reported? If Pixey-Dust won't take decisive action, he will find himself writing books soon. This is war POD. And they've brought it to our nation, just as I said they would. Were it up to me, all refugees would now be interviewed and turfed if found to have any support for Sharia or ISIS.
World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]