President Trump Pardoned Former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Hindsite wrote:I have no idea if 160 prisoners were killed by anyone. If anyone was killed it could have been due to fights among the prisoners or due to some prisoners attacking the guards who defended themselves. Who Knows?

I am thinking more in the line of choking on beef steaks. I don't think they serve tenderloin or Porterhouse steaks in prison and most of the prisoners don't have enough teeth to chew properly.
Who Knows? I don't really care for it is not important to me.

Let's not ignore what Hindsite is saying here. He is telling the truth. He is not in the minority of this either. Few Americans have much sympathy for prisoners. Short of American Gulags, there is little political will to do much about jails and prisons.
Drlee wrote:Let's not ignore what Hindsite is saying here. He is telling the truth. He is not in the minority of this either. Few Americans have much sympathy for prisoners. Short of American Gulags, there is little political will to do much about jails and prisons.

Many of us don't believe prisons should be like free 5 star hotels for criminals like most liberals do. Praise the Lord.
Many of us don't believe prisons should be like free 5 star hotels for criminals like most liberals do.

Two things wrong with this. You could not find a single "liberal" who believes prisons should be 5 star hotels and you don't know what a liberal is.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I think prisons require government oversight to ensure prisoner health and safety.

I don't think five star hotels do this.

That is crazy liberal thinking. Murderers and other criminals are not to be put in prison for their health and safety, but for the health and safety of us outside the prison. HalleluYah.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You mean "that is classic liberal thinking".

While it is true that prisoners are imprisoned for our safety, that does not mean that prisoners do not have rights in terms of health and safety.

You call it Classic and I call it crazy. Prisoners and criminals so-called rights should not trump the rights of law abiding citizens, as liberals seem to promote.
Hindsite wrote:You call it Classic and I call it crazy. Prisoners and criminals so-called rights should not trump the rights of law abiding citizens, as liberals seem to promote.

If you wish to explain how a government oversight program designed to protect the health and safety of prisoners somehow trumps the rights of law abiding citizens, please do so.
Pants-of-dog wrote:If you wish to explain how a government oversight program designed to protect the health and safety of prisoners somehow trumps the rights of law abiding citizens, please do so.

I meant that crazy liberal Democrats are constantly lobbying for more rights for criminals and disregarding the rights of the law abiding citizens. They think law enforcement personal must do everything perfect in regards to criminals, while taking the side of the criminal in nearly every case. An example is the recent protests because a law enforcement officer was found not guilty.

'Not Guilty' Verdict In St. Louis Police Shooting Trial Sparks Protests | NBC Nightly News

Published on Sep 15, 2017
Protesters took to the streets of St. Louis Friday to protest a judge's decision to acquit former St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley, who is white, in the shooting death of a black man.

Arrests over Jason Stockley verdict in St. Louis

ST.LOUIS BLACK LEADER CALLS POLICE KKK

ST.LOUIS DUDE ON THE STREET ASKED WHAT IF IT WAS A WHITE SUSPECT KILLED?

AntiFa in St Louis attacks Fox News reporter

Published on Sep 15, 2017
Protest turns violent, bottles and rocks thrown, but no looting or fires were reported. Several arrests were made. CNN and MSNBC is not reporting this . . . - - - - - - Maybe they are ashamed of the people they created.

When someone breaks the law, it's a gamble THEY take that they won't get arrested. But they have no right to gamble with MY life if they take police on high speed car chases. In which case, the law-breaker should be shot BEFORE the car chase, not AFTER the car chase.

If police try to detain or arrest you, don't resist. If you have a legal case, you can always sue them later. --- If you comply, you will not die!

If I were a cop in St. Louis, and the community didn't come out to show me support, I would quit the force and tell the city to kiss my ass.

Brea Police Ignore Amnesty Panderers in Brea

Liberal Democrats put illegal immigrants ahead of legal citizens.
Last edited by Hindsite on 17 Sep 2017 23:40, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:None of this is relevant to my point.

It is very relevant to show how liberal Democrats support criminals as well as illegal immigrant Mexicans over law abiding American citizens. They provide Sanctuary Cities to allow the illegals to continue to brake the law and even murder our law abiding citizens. They discriminate against white people.

@FiveofSwords There is no biological aspect […]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]