Do we live in a police state? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@One Degree

So it is the liberals fault that blacks are disproportionately busted. lol

This is from Wikipedia on institional racism and I advise that you read the whole article.
Do you understand what institional racism is?

Although approximately two thirds of crack cocaine users are white or Hispanic, a large percentage of people convicted of possession of crack cocaine in federal courts in 1994 were black. In 1994 84.5% of the defendants convicted of crack cocaine possession were black while 10.3% were white and 5.2% were Hispanic.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism
anarchist23 wrote:@One Degree

So it is the liberals fault that blacks are disproportionately busted. lol

This is from Wikipedia on institional racism and I advise that you read the whole article.
Do you understand what institional racism is?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism

So, still not willing to answer even one simple question? :*( Just ignore reality and persist with your fantasies?
Fine, institutionalized racism exists in cities totally controlled by liberals who have done nothing to correct it. Why? Why have they not done anything? Why are they blaming groups who have no power to change anything? If it is real, then why is it most apparent in liberal controlled cities?
anarchist23 wrote: So institional racism in the police force doesn't exist. Is this what you're saying?
Why don't you answer the question?

One Degree wrote:I have answered it many times. No, it does not.

One Degree wrote:Fine, institutionalized racism exists in cities totally controlled by liberals who have done nothing to correct it.

So you are making it up as you go along?
anarchist23 wrote:So you are making it up as you go along?

Is there a single liberal on the forum who is willing to answer any of my questions?
@anarchist23 gives Chicago and Baltimore as examples of instititutionalized racism. Two cities totally controlled by the Democratic Party for decades, yet he finds it absurd they should be responsible for the problems.
Please step up and explain this bizarre condition where only those who have no say are responsible. Liberals are blameless despite being in total control. :knife:
jimjam wrote:try to be less obsessed with this thing called "liberals".

@One Degree

That's good advice.
See if you can not use the word "liberal" for a week. Blaming every woe in the US as being the liberals fault is blatantly not true. lol
One Degree wrote:The mayor of Baltimore is a Black woman. Liberals control the cities where most minorities live.
Why have they not corrected this 'institutionalized racism'? They are in control of what happens.

I think he had a valid question here. Progressive social liberalism has been a dominate system of belief for 50 years or so in the countries mentioned. You know, like half a century. The people espousing these beliefs have been in positions of power and thus able to influence the situation. Yet the evidence seems to show marginalised communities remain marginalised. Why haven't those people and their ideology made any difference?
One Degree wrote:Is there a single liberal on the forum who is willing to answer any of my questions?
anarchist23 gives Chicago and Baltimore as examples of instititutionalized racism. Two cities totally controlled by the Democratic Party for decades, yet he finds it absurd they should be responsible for the problems.

Yes. These authorities in these two cities recognise there is institional racism and are dealing with it. Whereas the right wing are in denial. lol
One Degree wrote:Is there a single liberal on the forum who is willing to answer any of my questions?
@anarchist23 gives Chicago and Baltimore as examples of instititutionalized racism. Two cities totally controlled by the Democratic Party for decades, yet he finds it absurd they should be responsible for the problems.
Please step up and explain this bizarre condition where only those who have no say are responsible. Liberals are blameless despite being in total control. :knife:

Institutional racism has nothing to do with poor whites (the second or third last group in the pecking order). The racism, if it's systemic, comes from the top. The top classes use racism to created a gated, racial community for themselves, and then they use their power over media, commerce and warfare to fabricate racism to divide and conquer the lower classes.

To blame lower educated whites for racism... is to fall for the deceipt of the upper classes.

First you post a UN resolution that doesn't contr[…]

https://twitter.com/GAMZIRI24/status/1782513808746[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Startup in Muscovy : mother of a Muscovite soldier[…]

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]