North Korea sends a Missile flying over Japan - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14838241
colliric wrote:This is no laughing matter for the Japanese people who received missile warnings today that disrupted their daily routine with "NK Missile incoming... Get to safety quick".

Personally I find it most amusing. Japan is most interesting because they were given the honour, and now the shame of being honorary White people. Intelligent people can see the nuance in things, see the need for balance, see beyond childish notions of absolute, impartial, objective right and wrong. Japan like Germany under the Nazis swung too far in the direction of militarism, aggression, dominance and refusal to compromise. Now Japan (closely followed by South Korea) has been leading the charge in non White beta-cuckery.
#14838280
colliric wrote:http://www.news.com.au/world/japanese-government-warns-residents-to-seek-shelter-as-north-korea-fires-missile/news-story/8e3f4250a3a75193974f435b22633301

Kim Jong-Un is a goddamn lunatic.


He is not at all a lunatic. This was a perfectly calculated move. NK always ratchets shit up when they want something (usually money to keep their regime propped up).

Zionist Nationalist wrote:
What would you say if some rogue state would shoot missiles over your head and there is a big chance they wont reach their target and land somewhere near you?

I think jong un crossed the line this time no excuses he must be met with force
Image


Everyone is willing to tolerate just about anything from NK. Mainly because the predicament is, that although we could easily over run NK, it means Seoul would get leveled. No one wants that.

Let's also not forget that some 5-10 years ago NK actually shelled a South Korean island, and killed South Koreans. I would argue that is worse than this rocket.
#14838506
The only reason they are firing these missiles is because they are being pressured. Stop pressuring them and they will become far more reasonable.

Are there actually people seriously entertaining thoughts about an invasion of North Korea? This is sheer lunacy. Why am I able to understand what so called experts do not understand?
#14838520
Political Interest wrote:The only reason they are firing these missiles is because they are being pressured. Stop pressuring them and they will become far more reasonable.

Are there actually people seriously entertaining thoughts about an invasion of North Korea? This is sheer lunacy. Why am I able to understand what so called experts do not understand?


There are people in this world who are not reasonable and wishful thinking will not change it. It is a serious mistake to think everyone will be reasonable given the choice. Some people simply don't want to be reasonable and must be killed before they start killing. I don't know enough to say this is true of North Korea, but politicians must consider it.
#14838531
More power to the DPRK. They, almost alone, as wretched and dedperate as they are continus to resist the US while all arond them bow down to military and econonic intimidation.
#14838561
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:More power to the DPRK. They, almost alone, as wretched and dedperate as they are continus to resist the US while all arond them bow down to military and econonic intimidation.



better to bow down and live in a decent developed country than to "stand up" and live like a cattle in a slaughterhouse praising some maniac dictator
#14838566
Political Interest wrote:The only reason they are firing these missiles is because they are being pressured. Stop pressuring them and they will become far more reasonable.

Are there actually people seriously entertaining thoughts about an invasion of North Korea? This is sheer lunacy. Why am I able to understand what so called experts do not understand?


So you are ok with N Korea having nukes and positive they won't ever use them ?
#14838568


It was largely a harmless exercise of the new mid-range ballistic missile, which did not actually fly over the Japanese islands by navigating through the channel between two islands. There was no risk for Japanese inhabitants to be killed or harmed on the ground and North Korea bent over backwards to avoid provoking Trump further, picking the harmless path far away from Guam. In my view, the joint military exercise with South Korea needs to be toned down or entirely cancelled altogether as South Korea is no longer a reliable partner with the anti-American president, who openly defies President Trump. We should demilitarize South Korea, too, in order to bring peace to the Korean Peninsula.

"The world has received North Korea's latest message loud and clear: this regime has signaled its contempt for its neighbors, for all members of the United Nations, and for minimum standards of acceptable international behavior," Trump said in a statement, taking a more measured tone than in his previous remarks. "Threatening and destabilizing actions only increase the North Korean regime's isolation in the region and among all nations of the world. All options are on the table."
#14838583
There are three Asian flashpoints that the majority of westerners who have little understanding of 20th century Asian politics fail to grasp.

Taiwan's Government was the original nationalist Government of China and that is why it is still called the Republic Of China. There is little chance the Communist party will accept anything but "Taiwan is historically ours too, give it back, you are no longer the government of China".... So no, there will be no resolution there for a long long time. The USA needs to continue to support Taiwan as it is still historically under threat of invasion.

The situation in Tibet has only been "resolved" because the Dalai Lama has gotten used to his current lifestyle "in exile" and accepted in his own way "defeat" to the communist party... When he dies there will be some kind of political crisis.

South Korea, like Taiwan is under historical threat of invasion from the North whom have not officially rescinded their claim to all of Korea. It still needs United States and Allied support even today. Even if the President of SK is skeptical of Americans.
#14838640
Those who try to spin this any other way, would say the allies started WW2.

Actually, the Allies did start WW2. Hitler invaded Poland on some bullshit pretext or other, and a few days later Britain and France jointly declared war against Nazi Germany. That was the official start of WW2, and it was done by the Allies. After all, all Hitler wanted was peace - a little piece of Poland, a little piece of Czechoslovakia, a little piece of Russia.... :excited:
#14838642
Political Interest wrote:The only reason they are firing these missiles is because they are being pressured. Stop pressuring them and they will become far more reasonable.

Are there actually people seriously entertaining thoughts about an invasion of North Korea? This is sheer lunacy. Why am I able to understand what so called experts do not understand?


:eh:

North Korea have not acted "reasonable" for decades. When the West eased off on them, they took the opportunity to develop nuclear weapons. The North Korean regime cannot act reasonably because its survival depends upon antagonising its neighbours and the US.
#14838645
Thompson_NCL wrote::eh:

North Korea have not acted "reasonable" for decades. When the West eased off on them, they took the opportunity to develop nuclear weapons. The North Korean regime cannot act reasonably because its survival depends upon antagonising its neighbours and the US.

Actually at the turn of the century relations between the US and the DPRK were softening and talks between the two were to be held until 9/11 happened and Bush added them to his list of "the axis of evil"
#14838658
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:Actually at the turn of the century relations between the US and the DPRK were softening and talks between the two were to be held until 9/11 happened and Bush added them to his list of "the axis of evil"


You think North Korea developed nuclear weapons in the space between 9/11 and their 2006 test? They were developing them throughout the 90's when Clinton took a softer touch. That is not reasonable, at least from the anti-proliferation position. Although I find it odd that you think things got worse under Bush, because following their first nuclear test he made big diplomatic efforts to reverse the trend there. It wasn't until Jong-il died and his son took over that things began the new downward spiral.

If we leave North Korea alone, they'll just continue to develop more and more powerful weapons. Best to deal with it now before it gets worse. We should have dealt with it back in the 90's.
#14838765
It is too late. By the time Trump gets out of office, DPRK will have full functioning nuclear weapons. Already they can launch rockets from subs, and from mobile units, the latter of which even the US has not fully developed yet.
#14838785
Thompson_NCL wrote:You think North Korea developed nuclear weapons in the space between 9/11 and their 2006 test? They were developing them throughout the 90's when Clinton took a softer touch. That is not reasonable, at least from the anti-proliferation position. Although I find it odd that you think things got worse under Bush, because following their first nuclear test he made big diplomatic efforts to reverse the trend there. It wasn't until Jong-il died and his son took over that things began the new downward spiral.

If we leave North Korea alone, they'll just continue to develop more and more powerful weapons. Best to deal with it now before it gets worse. We should have dealt with it back in the 90's.

The DPRK's goal of attaining nuclear proliferation is their most reasonable endevour. If any nation in the world needed nuclear weapons to protect their soverignty it's the DPRK who are under constant threat from the worlds grestest military coalition.

@Zionist Nationalist
"Bow down"? Tell that to the Libyan's or the Iraqi's or Afganistan or any of the other nations America has deemed a threat or nuisance. America wants nations to submit the DPRK want to remain independant and eventually re-unify their nation, which of those two sound unreasonable to you?

Life in the DPRK is harsh and terrible but that's what life looks like when you find yourself on the wrong side of the great US of A.

The US has the world in the grip of an unrelenting strangle hold but the DPRK resist to their detriment and they should be lauded for such resilience.

Let us look at your link: On page 2 of your gue[…]

Healthcare policy in Singapore is like a headles[…]

Pope Francis and His Lies

I and the Father are one. John 10:30 :) Jesu[…]

US bombers have flown close to North Korea's east […]