Terrorist attack on London tube. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Any thoughts on why this sort of thing is happening throughout Europe?

Explosion reported at Parsons Green Tube train
Reports of people burnt
Passengers injured as they tried to leave
Armed police deployed to area
District Line suspended
Emergency services at the scene

London Underground passengers have been hurt after an explosion on a District Line train in south-west London.
Police and paramedics were called at 08:20 BST (07:20 GMT) on Friday to Parsons Green station in Fulham.
Pictures show a white bucket on fire inside a supermarket bag, but do not appear to show extensive damage to the inside of the Tube train carriage.
BBC Security Correspondent Frank Gardner said the Met Counter Terrorism Command is leading the response.
It is too early to say who caused the explosion, he added.
Witnesses described seeing at least one passenger with facial injuries.
Others have spoken of "panic" as alarmed passengers left the train at Parsons Green station.
■ Latest updates: Incident at Parsons Green
London Ambulance Service says it has sent a hazardous area response team to the scene.
Passenger Chris Wildish told BBC Radio 5 live he saw a bucket in a supermarket bag with "low-level flames coming out of it" by the door of the rear carriage.
One witness, called Luke, told 5 live there was "a sort of loud explosion".
"It happened just as we were pulling up to the Tube station so everyone just sort of piled out of the Tube and there was a distinct smell of burning," he said.
"I certainly saw some burning injuries," he said, but added that "everyone behaved in the right manner as such, everyone got off as quickly as they can and you know supported everyone".
Emma, who was at Parsons Green station, said: "We were running down the stairs like... it felt like for our lives.
"I went down the stairs and after a while people were just piling on top of each other, because people were falling over trying to run so quickly.
"There were two ladies underneath me and a little boy to my right, his head had been smacked into the concrete."
BBC London presenter Riz Lateef, who was at Parsons Green on her way in to work, said: "There was panic as people rushed from the train, hearing what appeared to be an explosion.
"People were left with cuts and grazes from trying to flee the scene. There was lots of panic."
BBC News presenter Sophie Raworth says she saw a woman on a stretcher with burns to her face and legs.
Alex Littlefield, 24, a City worker, said: "I was walking around the corner to the Parsons Green Tube station and I saw the raised platform with everyone running and looking upset.
"I saw police officers, fire brigade... masses of people and armed police. There were lots of very, very distressed people. We've been pushed right back now."
Media technology consultant Richard Aylmer-Hall who was sitting on the "packed" District Line train said he saw several people injured, having apparently been trampled as they tried to escape.
The 53-year-old said: "Suddenly there was panic, lots of people shouting, screaming, lots of screaming.
"There was a woman on the platform who said she had seen a bag, a flash and a bang, so obviously something had gone off.
"I saw crying women, there was lots of shouting and screaming, there was a bit of a crush on the stairs going down to the streets."
Natasha Wills, assistant director of operations at London Ambulance Service, said: "We were called at 8:20 to reports of an incident at Parsons Green underground station.
"We have sent multiple resources to the scene including single responders in cars, ambulance crews, incident response officers and our hazardous area response team, with the first of our medics arriving in under five minutes.
"Our initial priority is to assess the level and nature of injuries. More information will follow when we have it."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-engla ... n-41218382
They are peaceful bombs from the religion of peace. :roll:

Why this happens? Certainly targeting Islamic countries to steal their oil and resources didn't help but I think this would happen anyway. In between the many reasons things like this happens and will keep happen besides the obvious mass importation of Muslims, is not prohibiting the proliferation of Mosques, allowing the Muslim Brotherhood to invest and buy property in western Europe. Basically, Brussels is inflicting a cancer inside Europe on purpose. The reason you're looking for isn't why Muslims will act like Muslims but why EU allows them to do it. Why?
Politiks wrote:The reason you're looking for isn't why Muslims will act like Muslims but why EU allows them to do it. Why?

It's the member states who allow it. It's worth remembering that while some refugees and illegal migrants have been terrorists, the majority, to my knowledge, are immigrants or their children who have come to various European countries legally and prior to 2015. The EU has no power over non-EU immigration policy.

The reason why European countries allow it is that people vote for the wrong parties.
Yep most of the terrorism has been by people born in European countries i believe. They are second or third generation immigrants from outside Europe, so not sure what what the EU can do about that. :?:
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:It's the member states who allow it. It's worth remembering that while some refugees and illegal migrants have been terrorists, the majority, to my knowledge, are immigrants or their children who have come to various European countries legally and prior to 2015. The EU has no power over non-EU immigration policy.

The reason why European countries allow it is that people vote for the wrong parties.

Member States with non elected members, worth remembering that as well. Doesn't make a difference if a Muslim is born or not in Italy, Germany or England, he's a muslim first, a Muslim second, a Muslim third. I don't understand why people have trouble understanding that. The immigration policy, as far as I know is imposed by EU not the other way around. Italy and Spain for example have being vocal about the immigration policy for years, specially about Muslims.
Politiks wrote:
Member States with non elected members, worth remembering that as well.

I don't understand what you mean here.

Politiks wrote:
Doesn't make a difference if a Muslim is born or not in Italy, Germany or England, he's a muslim first, a Muslim second, a Muslim third. I don't understand why people have trouble understanding that. The immigration policy, as far as I know is imposed by EU not the other way around. Italy and Spain for example have being vocal about the immigration policy for years, specially about Muslims.

Immigration within the EU is governed by EU law, i.e. free movement of people.

Immigration from outside the EU is governed by the law of the member states. Many of the terrorist attacks in France were carried out by people or their children who immigrated years and decades ago, not via another EU country, but directly from countries such as Tunesia, Algeria, Morokko, etc.
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:I don't understand what you mean here.

Immigration within the EU is governed by EU law, i.e. free movement of people.

Immigration from outside the EU is governed by the law of the member states. Many of the terrorist attacks in France were carried out by people or their children who immigrated years and decades ago, not via another EU country, but directly from countries such as Tunesia, Algeria, Morokko, etc.

The issue isn't the fact Member States don't have full autonomy over immigration? Wan't that one of Brexit flags to leave EU?
Once you put your feet in a EU country doesn't that make you automatically a immigrant? Hence why you have so many refugees stuck in Spain, Italy and Calais trying to get to Germany?

I know they immigrate inside Eu from other EU countries, which brings me back to my point of not making a difference where they are born, they will be Muslims everywhere.

Have you ever asked why every Muslim prayer is done in Arabic? Have you ever noticed that when you see a mass in Italy is done in Italian, in Spain in Spanish, in England in English but when is a Islamic "mass" or whatever is called a Mulah talking inside a Mosque is done in Arabic.

There's a reason for that.
@Politiks

My point is that most terrorist attacks cannot be blamed on the EU and free movement.

As for the rest, you are more or less preaching to the choir. I think that Muslim immigration, especially from North Africa and the Middle East, ought to be sharply reduced, if not stopped completely. I will put the blame where it belongs though and that's predominantly the individual European countries and their politicians.

Also, let's have a mature discussion about this. Using words like "rapefugees" is not conducive to that end.
anarchist23 wrote:Any thoughts on why this sort of thing is happening throughout Europe?

Very simple. Since the late 60's the West sees Islam and the Arabs through imaginery narrative (north vs south, rich vs poor binary). According to Islam, the world of infidels is considered as one entity, called dar al-harb, the region of war—until, through jihad, it comes under Islamic rule. The hostilities between the region of Islam (dar al-Islam) and the region of war (dar al-harb) must continue as long as unbelief exists. For few generations, European countries were considered to be dar al-sulh, countries of temporary treaties, as Osama bin Laden implied in his summer 2004 message. No more. Today the Europeans are treated as infidels.

Since the 1990s, Islamist organisations and even some moderate Muslim leaders, including the late Zaki Badawi, began to describe Britain no longer as dar al ahd, ("house of truce") or Dar al-Sulh but as dar al Islam within which Muslims undertake a hijra (jihad through migration) parallel to Mohammad’s withdrawal to Medina. This theoretical sacralisation – and politicisation - of multi- cultural Britain as a “domain of Islam” has serious implications. It might encourage further withdrawal by some Muslim communities from aspects of Britain which they deem kufr, infidel. It might encourage more British-born terrorists and the tiny minority of radical Islamists who preach terror.

According to Gilles Kepel, France's most famous scholar of Islam, London became in the 1990s “the world capital of Islamism. In return for this hospitality, the militants declared Britain a sanctuary.” But since Britain’s entry into the Gulf War in 2003, some Islamists, including Omar Bakri Muhammed, former head of the recently banned Al Muhajiroun, no longer term Britain dar al ahd (land of contractual peace) but dar al harb (land of war); it may be legitimately attacked, as on July 7, 2005.

Benefiting from European Arab oriented agenda, millions of Muslims have immigrated into Europe, where they have built hundreds of mosques and powerful Islamic centers. In these mosques and cultural centers, they influence strongly both religious and political developments, without hindrance. Since 9/11, Islam is increasingly and uniquely privileged and protected in state education, the media and other areas of public life. Simultaneously, Muslim attachment to multicultural Britain and its laws was lessening in exchange for a world-wide community, the ummah.
Last edited by noir on 15 Sep 2017 14:21, edited 6 times in total.
noir wrote:Very simple. The world of infidels is considered as one entity, called dar al-harb, the region of war—until, through jihad, it comes under Islamic rule. The hostilities between the region of Islam (dar al-Islam) and the region of war (dar al-harb) must continue as long as unbelief exists.

Since the late 60's the West sees Islam and the Arabs through imaginery narrative (north vs south, rich vs poor binary). For few generations, European countries were considered to be dar al-sulh, countries of temporary treaties, as Osama bin Laden implied in his summer 2004 message. No more. Today the Europeans are treated as infidels.

Benefiting from European Arab oriented agenda, millions of Muslims have immigrated into Europe, where they have built hundreds of mosques and powerful Islamic centers. In these mosques and cultural centers, they influence strongly both religious and political developments, without hindrance. Europe thought it could escape its infidel status by giving tribute to the Arab (mainly Palestine cause), it doesn't work any more. If anything the Palestinians show the way.

That is an accurate description of the hardline Islamic position. The problem with Europeans and Westerners in general is that they have been superior for a few centuries and have lost an understanding of what it takes to be competitive as a result. @anarchist23 is a fine example of baby boomer idealism. He comes from perhaps the most favoured generation in the history of a successful civilisation and thus he has no idea about what the world is really about.

I honestly can't see much hope for Europe. Well, not for Western Europe. The Eastern and Southern Europeans seem a little more in touch with reality and it is they who will save Europe from Western Europe's folly.
foxdemon wrote:@anarchist23 is a fine example of baby boomer idealism. He comes from perhaps the most favoured generation in the history of a successful civilisation and thus he has no idea about what the world is really about.

@anarchist23 admitted he took the Arab cause in the late 60's.
noir wrote:@anarchist23 admitted he took the Arab cause in the late 60's.

Not all Arabs are Muslims, 30% of expelled Palestinians were Christians.

The problem with Migrants in Europe, including Muslims, was artificially created by Zionists, who pushed for open boarders in host nations, and for "Jews only" migration and citizenship laws for the "Jewish state".
Mother fuckers. People just trying to get on in life and this is the shit they have to deal with. Can't we just go minority report on these arseholes?

It seems that the bomb only partially worked.

foxdemon wrote:Anarchist23 is a fine example of baby boomer idealism. He comes from perhaps the most favoured generation in the history of a successful civilisation and thus he has no idea about what the world is really about.

And you're ageist as well.

noir wrote:Anarchist23 admitted he took the Arab cause in the late 60's.

That is a generalisation.
I do support the Palestinians and their fight for a homeland.
We are suffering from asymmetric warfare and the Muslims have been suffering from conventional warfare for decades. We reap what we sow. lol
ArtAllm wrote:Not all Arabs are Muslims, 30% of expelled Palestinians were Christians.

The problem with Migrants in Europe, including Muslims, was artificially created by Zionists, who pushed for open boarders in host nations, and for "Jews only" migration and citizenship laws for the "Jewish state".

It's not the first time @ArtAllm mentioned these community preferably, probably because the were always the go between the Arab world and Eurocrats. They were also the Arab Palestinian Mufti aids (George Antonius and Emile Ghoury) during Nazi and Fascist collaboration.

[*] The "Christian" Palestinians are Islamized, using their “Christian” identity to promote Islamist agenda. Edward Said the famous Palestinian Christian scholar admitted it in the 1993 essay "The other Arab". The only authentic Christians in the Middle East are the Egyptian Copts and Lebanese Maronites.

“Christians” such as Fawaz Gerges or Rami Khoury, or someone who was born a Christian, such as Edward Said, are Arabs whose views are colored by that self-perception. Their loyalty to the community and history of Arabs causes them to be as loyal to the Islamic view of things as if they had been born Muslim. Any “islamochristian” Arab who promotes the Islamic agenda, by participating in a campaign that can only mislead Infidels and put off their understanding of Jihad and its various instruments, is objectively as much part of the problem as the Muslim who knowingly practices taqiyya in order to turn aside the suspicions of non-Muslims. Whoever acts so as to keep the unwary Infidel unwary is helping the enemy.

The Euro-Arab Dialogue (EAD) is an offshoot of PAEAC. EAD was a founding body of Eurabia but escaped the usual right-left wing classification and, like its parent cell the PAEAC, brought together parliamentary members of all the European political parties. Its central organism, PAEAC, provided the channels through which Arab interests were communicated within European parliaments. It relied on Christian Arab advisers, representatives of dhimmitude who enjoyed the trust of Muslim Arab dictators, their masters, and promoted their anti-Zionist policies and expansionist aims in Europe.Christians in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine, including many Christian PLO members, strove for Europe’s rapprochement with the Arab world, hoping in this way to avert any threat to Christianity’s existence in its Eastern lands of origin, by destroying the State of Israel. Eulogists, and yet victims of Muslim “greatness and tolerance,” these Arab Christians switched from Nazism to communism and became the main instrument of the Euro-Arab alliance, thereby contributing to the transformation of Europe into Eurabia.This activism reconnected, reinforced, and modernized the web of collaboration, synergies, and sympathies that existed between the European fascists and Nazis and their Arab Christian and Muslim supporters in the period 1920–1945. As early as the 1970s its members had revived this platform within the new structure, PAEAC, with responsibility for standardizing the policies of the EC and the Arab League across various fields and in foreign policies, particularly against Israel.[21]No one has done more to destroy the fundamental basis of Western understanding of Islam than Edward Said, a Christian of Egyptian origin operating under a false Palestinian identity and an active member of the PLO. Said disseminated a racist theory restricting the right to write about Islamic history and culture to Muslims alone.[22]

Eurabia

[*] "Zionists" become for many antisemites a short hand to slander Jews in a cunning way. In reality the Zionists are all against "open borders". The radical Jews is another thing. Many of them are on European pay role like the infamous Barbara Lerner Specter.
Last edited by noir on 15 Sep 2017 16:47, edited 1 time in total.
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:It's the member states who allow it. It's worth remembering that while some refugees and illegal migrants have been terrorists, the majority, to my knowledge, are immigrants or their children who have come to various European countries legally and prior to 2015. The EU has no power over non-EU immigration policy.

I actually agree with this statement.

I'm sure refugees will get the blame when it was a home grown terrorist again!
The UK terror threat has been increased to the highest level following the attack on a Tube train in south-west London, the prime minister has said.
Theresa May said the threat had been raised from severe to critical, meaning an attack is expected imminently.
An "improvised explosive device" was detonated at Parsons Green station on a District Line train from Wimbledon.
A hunt is under way for the person who placed the bomb, with so-called Islamic State saying it is behind the attack.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41288525
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]