Edmonton ISIS Attack and Protecting Canadians - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14855826
Well, you can ask them if it is all right for you to use their personal tragedies as ammunition in an attempt to deport Muslim refugees.

And no matter what they say, there would still be a huge leap in logic between these two things.
#14855986
Buzz62 wrote:as long as you accept the what comes after the next election, I could care less about your self-proclaimed victory.
enjoy...


The expression is couldn't care less. If you couldn't care less it means that you don't care (there is no level of caring bellow your current level). If you could care less then you must care at some level as it is possible for you to care less.

I wish you colonials would start speaking Cree or Navajo and ruin their language instead of ruining mine. :roll: I suppose it will be fine soon. Once you are all speaking Spanish you will be able to spend your time transforming their tongue into a degenerated patois and the damage you have done to English can be repaired.
#14856621
Pants-of-dog wrote:According to their website, the Conservatives have no intention of changing Canada’s acceptance of refugees.

https://www.conservative.ca/statement/

The fact that all the corporate parties want to facilitate the arrival of desperate settlers reveals the corporatist agenda behind the fake compassion.
#14856624
QatzelOk wrote:The fact that all the corporate parties want to facilitate the arrival of desperate settlers reveals the corporatist agenda behind the fake compassion.


The ability to like posts and the like badge are all third party software that do not mesh well with the PoFo software. Consequently, the ability to like posts and the badge randomly turn themselves on and off.

Also, everyone has known that the Canadian economy depends on immigration. This has been openly discussed for decades, so this does not reveal anything.

Mind you, I was discussing refugees who are selected based on need and not through the points system, so the economic discussion is not relevant.

And you are using “settlers” incorrectly.
#14856668
Pants-of-dog wrote:Also, everyone has known that the Canadian economy depends on immigration. This has been openly discussed for decades, so this does not reveal anything.

That this is repeated ad nauseum in corporate media doesn't make it true, just truly propagated.

Mind you, I was discussing refugees who are selected based on need and not through the points system, so the economic discussion is not relevant.

And you are using “settlers” incorrectly.

Actually, I would accuse banksters of 'using settlers incorrectly' from the beginning of the industrial revolution to the present. They use them as economic fodder in their wars against local cultures and worker solidarity.

As both settlers and as soldiers. Many of our settlers throughout our history were first soldiers of the empire. This hasn't changed so the previous occupation of many of our new settlers is suspect. Mercenaries for the West in Syria?
#14856703
QatzelOk wrote:That this is repeated ad nauseum in corporate media doesn't make it true, just truly propagated.


So yo are saying that your argument is not true, and the government has simply been saying your claim for some random conspiracy reason.

Actually, I would accuse banksters of 'using settlers incorrectly' from the beginning of the industrial revolution to the present. They use them as economic fodder in their wars against local cultures and worker solidarity.

As both settlers and as soldiers. Many of our settlers throughout our history were first soldiers of the empire. This hasn't changed so the previous occupation of many of our new settlers is suspect. Mercenaries for the West in Syria?


So, settlers are people without agency being used by bankers.

And settlers are agents of colonialism.

And you are still using the word incorrectly.
#14856822
Pants-of-dog wrote:So, settlers are people without agency being used by bankers.

And settlers are agents of colonialism.

The metis were genocided by settlers sent to Western Canada by banksters and railroad barons. And this kind of people still run the capitalist West. Only change is that their propaganda has gotten more sophisticated over time.

Soon, they will be able to drive entire populations to mass suicide, saving them the trouble of messy wars.
#14856825
While it is true that John A. MacDonald committed genocide against the Métis, he was definitely not successful in getting rid of them, since so many Métis still exist here.

What does this have to do with the refugee who attacked the cop and pedestrians?
#14856829
Pants-of-dog wrote:While it is true that John A. MacDonald committed genocide against the Métis, he was definitely not successful in getting rid of them, since so many Métis still exist here.

Actually, it was during Wilfrid Laurier's regime (first French-Canadian PM) that the Metis were eliminated in the West. Both by political assasination and through drowning-of-culture-by-immigration.

And the continuing existence of a few metis doesn't mean their culture wasn't intentionally destroyed by the Canadian state-- the state that the OP says should be 'protecting Canadians' is, in reality, protecting international capital FROM Canadians.

That's the important link between the historical 'terrorism' of the metis, and today's Muslim scapegoats.
#14856842
Pants-of-dog wrote:Your knowledge of the Métis seems incorrect and irrelevant.

I have no idea how your mind connected this attack with international capitalism.

This is the third or fourth time in this thread that you've posted cluelessness instead of counterpoint.
Thank you for conceding victory. 8)
  • 1
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13

TEOTWAWKI ! Let us greet our new overlords approp[…]

https://zagadka.net/pofo/off_topic.pn[…]

House passes GOP tax bill

Now why don't you post some snarky remark claimin[…]

Fulfillment of the Dead Sea Prophecy Has Begun […]