Terrorist opens fire at a country music festival in Las Vegas - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

None of those people actually died from being shot btw. Heart attacks, each and every one.

anarchist23 wrote:Unlucky for all you islamophobes. You won't be able to get any political capital out of this. What a shame.

Nobody has suffered more this day than PoFo's genius right, and the big fat losers who all died of heart attacks.
Who ever he is. ISIS (hard to believe) or anarchist. This faux "Antifa" anarchism reconnected, reinforced, and modernized the web of collaboration, synergies, and sympathies that existed between the European fascists and Nazis and their Arab Christian and Muslim supporters in the period 1920–1945. The current fascist Antifa activists got their anti western hatred from the Arab and Muslims agitprop on American soil. Many American campuses become hell for some students.
Heisenberg wrote:So we agree that there is, as yet, no evidence that the shooter was motivated by Islamism. Which makes me wonder why you brought up the ISIS thing as though it were some kind of trump card.

Errr...could it have been that it was being reported in the news?

Heisenberg wrote:Read the thread, genius. From this very page:

I don't read every post.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah whatever noir, like I'm supposed to believe anyone was shot. Just a bunch of lard asses dying of heart attacks. No wonder, dancing at that country music show was probably the first exercise they had gotten in years.

Already said, this incident will be forgotten in three days. The main issue is the Muslim and their white American supporters hate propaganda. He was brainwashed.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah whatever noir, like I'm supposed to believe anyone was shot. Just a bunch of lard asses dying of heart attacks. No wonder, dancing at that country music show was probably the first exercise they had gotten in years.

I find it amusing that you are still salty over Heather Heyer, who was not actually hit by a Dodge Challenger, but who died of a heart attack.
World War II Day by Day

April 19, Friday Allied troops land on Norway co[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@late If you enter a country, without permission[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]