Terrorist opens fire at a country music festival in Las Vegas - Page 20 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@Potemkin might like to make these jokes about Welshness, but don't let it deceive you to the nature of the relentless racist campaign of the Cultural Marxists. So the Cultural Marxists are anti White, anti Infidel, anti Anti Christian and anti Gentile. But they are also anti Protestant, anti British and anti English.

So take the 1964 film "Zulu". To the nieve observer who doesn't know how the Cultural Marxists work this might seem like an innocent patriotic, manly no nonsense war pic, when in fact its an anti English hate fest. The heroic English defenders are portrayed as Welsh, while English characters like Hook and Bromhead's characters are distorted beyond recognition to fit the Cultural Marxist's hate agenda.
Indeed (asside from the bollocks about cultural Marxism which is obviously nonsense), they didn't become a Welsh regiment until years after Rorke's drift had happend, they were actually mostly from Warwickshire, good midlands lads.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/the-note-stephen-paddock-left-in-his-hotel-room-in-las-vegas/news-story/e6e749e7063411ce40c8cb379341b912

So the note found in Paddock’s room was calculations on optimal shooting trajectories. Investigations have still found no idea of motive. ISIS connection can’t be ruled out but apart from ISIS claims for responsibility, there remains no evidence.
So take the 1964 film "Zulu".

I hated this movie. It was racist and there were so many Negroes in it.

By the way. Did you ever notice that the cultural Marxists make spell checkers capitalize Negroes and not whites?
Decky wrote:It is a bit harsh to lump whites in with Italians SO. :roll: Once you get south of the alps it is debateable wheather they are white (the same is true of the Pyrenees).

SpecialOlympian wrote:I dunno Hindsite. I just kind of accept the fact that we as a society have decided black lives have less value and don't really spend a lot of my time thinking of the most optimal way that whites are going to kill me.

Btw I never said cops weren't great at killing black people. They're actually really good at it.

Help me out guys. Where are we on the Dutch?
foxdemon wrote:http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/the-note-stephen-paddock-left-in-his-hotel-room-in-las-vegas/news-story/e6e749e7063411ce40c8cb379341b912

So the note found in Paddock’s room was calculations on optimal shooting trajectories. Investigations have still found no idea of motive. ISIS connection can’t be ruled out but apart from ISIS claims for responsibility, there remains no evidence.

There's a theory going on Paddock was a undercover FBI agent and the shooting was a mission gone wrong. Allegedly he was undercover selling weapons to ISIS and the FBI was after ISIS operating in USA. He was busted by ISIS, killed and ISIS went through the attack. That would explain the amount of weapons in the room, you never sell a single gun after all. Would explain the silence, why there isn't any pic of this guy besides one , no social media and etc. He's fiance ties with the CIA are also strange, she was released to easily. I mean she was rich, her daughter married a billionaire and they want us to believe when her and Paddock met she was a hostess. Nothing in this story makes sense tbh
SpecialOlympian wrote:I am proud to be of pure black blood becuase nobody will ever mistake me for being Welsh. My god, that's insulting.

I am glad to be a pure red blood American male that gets turned on by beautiful blond white women with big boobs made for sucking. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah.
Beren wrote:And what do you actually have instead?

I thought you love the smart ones and it's mutual. :lol:

Now we are both in our seventies and overweight with grey hair. However, we can still imagine ourselves as young and vigorous and in love. She still has a better memory than me and in that sense she is smarter. Praise the Lord.

Yesterday, 25 April, on the day of Italy’s liberat[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whatever he is as leader of Azerbaijan, he is righ[…]

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have[…]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMCdypUXU[…]