Terrorist opens fire at a country music festival in Las Vegas - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Is it plausible to suggest the country and western concert was targeted because of the notion that most attendees would be Trump supporters? cos frankly, I'd find that even more appalling than Islamic terrorism. :|
Last edited by ness31 on 02 Oct 2017 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
:lol: This thread is a clusterfuck of alt-right lunacy.

Of course it's a Muslim! Coulter's law!

*It's a local white guy with no known connections to any radical group*

Oh well - the fact we suspected it was a Muslim with no evidence is proof that Muslims are inherently evil!

Anyway, the girlfriend seems a bit Muslim, and we all know Muslims use Islamic Mind Control to make non-Muslims do their nefarious bidding!

*Police say that the girlfriend was not an accomplice and located outside the country*

It was a hoax by the Jews! Israel is always quick with the misdirect!
:lol: @ zionists ITT

Rancid wrote:Anyone know what this dudes problem was?

Angry white man from an incredibly violent culture and easy access to guns. What could go wrong! :?:

Seriously though, it's surprising to me mass shootings are as sporadic as they are, considering the aforementioned culture and easy access to guns.

More senseless waste.
@Buzz62
ISIS "claims responsibility" for a lot of things. It is meaningless in itself.

I'll choose to wait, and if it turns out this guy was in fact a dedicated Islamist, I will change my mind. The early evidence makes it seem somewhat unlikely, however.

What I will not do, is make ridiculous unsubstantiated claims based on no evidence, and then evade responsibility for my own words by claiming I was tricked by nefarious schemes of the International Jew.
Heisenberg wrote:ISIS "claims responsibility" for a lot of things. It is meaningless in itself.

I'll choose to wait, and if it turns out this guy was in fact a dedicated Islamist, I will change my mind. What I will not do, is make ridiculous unsubstantiated claims based on no evidence, and then evade responsibility for my own words by claiming I was tricked by nefarious schemes of the International Jew.

Errr...yes I said that it may just be a fishing expedition by ISIS, and we'd have to wait to see for sure. But thanks for regurgitating that for us all...
"International Jew"? You got jew issues bud?

skinster wrote:I saw that ISIS claimed responsibility for the birth of Buzz, they put out a grainy video apologizing for this; they didn't expect him to be such an ugly baby, so repeatedly smacked his head off a chair for the first week of his life. Which, now, explains why Buzz is...like...that.

Now you know!

ISIS!!!
Good morning sister.
Cool post. Did you make that up yourself? Its really funny.
Now dear...please go back to your spiked morning cup-o. That's a good girl...
Buzz62 wrote:Errr...yes I said that it may just be a fishing expedition by ISIS, and we'd have to wait to see for sure. But thanks for regurgitating that for us all...

So we agree that there is, as yet, no evidence that the shooter was motivated by Islamism. Which makes me wonder why you brought up the ISIS thing as though it were some kind of trump card.

Buzz62 wrote:"International Jew"? You got jew issues bud?

Read the thread, genius. From this very page:
maz wrote:al-Hajib? Really? Israel is always quick with the misdirect.

Just to spell it out as clearly as possible: making fun of lunatic conspiracy theorists is not the same thing as being one.

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

You are insane Wat0n. You can have an issue wit[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]