Terrorist opens fire at a country music festival in Las Vegas - Page 28 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14858526
Oxymandias wrote:@QatzelOk

And your evidence of this is? Civilization, at least in the context of Suntzu, is completely subjective.

Okay, here, you're snarkily demanding 'evidence' of a definition of the word 'civilization.' Why don't you just look it up sometime so you don't have indignantly scream about not knowing the real definition yourself.

Also, it might be more useful to explore the definitions of 'terrorist' and 'psyc ops,' in this thread. Or maybe 'controlling public opinion?'
#14858596
Oxymandias wrote:I know the definition of civilization I simply am referring to Suntzu's conception of civilization.


This is his concept:https://genevaanderson.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/trailer-park-4302.jpg

If it's white it's alright, no matter how shit our environment is. If it's white like that, it's rome to him.

If it's black like this:https://steemit-production-imageproxy-upload.s3.amazonaws.com/DQmW86cLUBkLmccjs2oT9koksANvtTVoAQtjkMgG9MNiyXr

You might as well call it a mudhut. Oh that pic is Tulsa, Ok, this is one of the few instants when us whites actually "decrease" the property value of a Black neighborhood. You're right @Suntzu diversity kills.
#14858672
Suntzu wrote:Tulsa riots show what happens :lol: when you get a bunch of rednecks stirred up.


So it's ok for whites to act like negros? :lol: See, how can you say you're no better than Blacks?
#14858721
Suntzu wrote:How do Negroes act? :lol:


Like us, when in Rome do what Romans do. :lol:

But here's the thing I can give you evidence Blacks built the wheel and you'll make excuses. You can't conceive the fact that there were cases Blacks were better than us at some points in time.
Last edited by Libertarian353 on 03 Nov 2017 07:22, edited 1 time in total.
#14858724
Black or white, we're all just fucking humans! Give it a rest, already! Skin colour doesn't actually mean SHIT. What matters is how some small-minded people view it.

Some people are prejudiced and discriminate towards others based on the flimsiest of reasons. Race is one of these reasons.
#14858751
Libertarian353 wrote:Like us, when in Rome do what Romans do. :lol:

But here's the thing I can give you evidence Blacks built the wheel and you'll make excuses. You can't conceive the fact that there were cases Blacks were better than us at some points in time.


No doubt Blacks built some wheels. Did they invent the wheel? There are areas where Blacks are superior. Black children talk, walk and are toilet train before White children. One has to be on another planet to not realize that West African are superior sprinters, East African Blacks are superior long distance runners.

Obviously, race is about much more than skin color.
#14858806
Race is an out-dated and historically inaccurate representation of humans from different geographical locations. There is no "race" in the scientific sense.

Maybe this source is better
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... sts-argue/
#14858811
Godstud wrote:Race is an out-dated and historically inaccurate representation of humans from different geographical locations. There is no "race" in the scientific sense.

Maybe this source is better
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... sts-argue/


Only about half the scientific community embrace the concept of race, mostly from the hard sciences like math, physics, chemistry, genetics, etc.
  • 1
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30

Show me the Money!" We had a saying in N[…]

Potemkin. Um no. NASA has proven there are planet[…]

You won't hear it in MSM https://www.facebook.com[…]

The Deep Thinks of Hong Wu

You left out the part about the laziness to learn[…]