Terrorist opens fire at a country music festival in Las Vegas - Page 30 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I don't know. It seems rather unfair that this man is being smeared in the press as a mass murderer when all those people had heart attacks at the same time he decided to (and we can admit he made a big error in judgment) do harmless shooting practice out the window, and accidentally fired near people who were all having heart attacks at the same time.
Suntzu wrote:No doubt Blacks built some wheels.

See, now we're making progress. In 70+ years of your old coop life, you went from Blacks lived in mud huts, to concede that Blacks made the wheel. If George Wallace can accept the fact that Negros are not "entirely useless", so can this old confed.

Suntzu wrote:Did they invent the wheel?

Neither did us Anglos, hell the Dagos gave us civilization.

Suntzu wrote:Black children talk, walk and are toilet train before White children.

Hell their ebonics come from white origin.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Ebonics

In fact most of their "ghetto" lifestyle comes from the poor south. Have you seen West Virginia?

Suntzu wrote:One has to be on another planet to not realize that West African are superior sprinters, East African Blacks are superior long distance runners.

Some might say they could be stronger if they put their minds to it. I mean why else would we enslave them, if not to do manual work that only a "Negro" could do?

Suntzu wrote:Don't violent Black men commit most murders?

Nah, you're drinking that government kool aid. The Stats are fake.
Last year, while in Las Vegas for a cycling conference, I chipped a tooth and had to see a local dentist. I booked an appointment with my Visa card, and got in the next morning.

While the dentist was placing the small filling in my tooth, a gunman stormed in and shot all the other patients waiting in the lobby. The noise was ear-shattering, but the dentist kept right on working as if nothing was happening. His hands didn't even shake.

Then, when he was finished, he picked up his phone and booked a golf date for the rest of the afternoon. "My afternoon appointments all cancelled," he said with a sly grin.

So I guess mass shootings are received differently by different cultures. Here in Canada, a dentist would have temporarily suspended the filling to call 911.
It's been a while since I posted, but I did find something to comment on.
To add to the utter stupidity of our gun laws is the fact that as this event was happening our profoundly stupid republican lawmakers were forwarding a bill making silencers legal. How many of the 20,000 people would have died if this fuck had a silencer? Hundreds and perhaps thousands.

I don't see why a silencer on Paddock's ar-10 or ar-15 would have made much of a difference. A decent silencer will reduce muzzle blast noise by about 30 decibels leaving about 135 decibels for everyone to hear, even at 1200 feet away. The bullet flight noise and impact noises are not affected at all. I so no reason why people who were aware of what was happening wouldn't have responded the same if he used suppressed rifles.

I make silencers as a hobby and am well aware of how they work and what their limitations are.
Why do you think this would have any bearing on whether or not I was hired?

Because I wouldn't hire you.

Do you believe there is anything illegal or immoral about making silencers in the USA?

Highly immoral. That is why I would not hire you. And oh by the way it is just silly too.

Why don't you try doing something that benefits mankind some day? You know. Instead of acting like a GI wannabee.
For such an enlightened group PoFo you’re all being very judgey.

The poster makes silencers as a hobby. Does that make them threat? There is such a thing called human curiosity and aren’t any of you the slightest bit curious how those devices manage to make firing a gun so silent? When I see it in movies I’m always a little intrigued.

Niche area sure but I’m certain there is quite a bit of technical engineering behind it :?:
I’m sure the engineering that goes into a silencer is totes the same as one of Berens ‘great’ axes.

Godstud wrote:I torture and chop up small animals as a hobby. No one's going to judge me for that, are they? ;)

You might just be a Japanese or French chef, in which case, no you won’t be judged but praised for the freshness of your produce ;)

How about Russia uses a battle field nuclear we[…]

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]