Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood's most famous producer, is totally fucked..... - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Finfinder wrote:How about Ashley Judd's nasty woman speech at the women's march, apparently she knew for years about Weinstein , said he sexually harassed her and did nothing about it.

Yeah, Judd and others were protesting as if President Trump himself had sexually harassed them.

Notice anything about his accusers? All well past their prime, and are no longer getting the A-list roles that they did when they were involving themselves with Weistein and who knows who else.

There are no innocent parties here and Weinstein is certainly not the only one preying on women who are desperate to advance their careers.
Finfinder wrote:Don't be mad because you cannot frame the argument to your liking. I'm not surprised though a typical leftist playbook move.

Do you think Weinstein had bimbo eruptions? :lol:

Please note that you have completely ignored my point.

Once again, my point was that it is common in our society for men to try and besmirch the name of the accuser every time there is an allegation of sexual assault.

This is one of the ways men make it easier to get away with rape.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Please note that you have completely ignored my point.

Once again, my point was that it is common in our society for men to try and besmirch the name of the accuser every time there is an allegation of sexual assault.

This is one of the ways men make it easier to get away with rape.

That is simply not entirely true and overly reaching in dramatics.

Is Ashley Judd a hypocrite ?
blackjack21 wrote:For the most part, I think these women are full of shit--especially Hillary Clinton. She went right along with Bill Clinton and trashed all sorts of women who came forward about Bill. The idea that she's somehow sickened by Weinstein when she played "stand by your man" throughout the Monica Lewinsky ordeal is par for the course. Lewinsky, of course, was reported to have said that she would need to have knee pads to serve in the White House. She knew exactly what she was doing. So do most of these actresses.

:lol:

If Hillary had been chosen "president", she would have been nuking North Korea by now, just to create a media-grabbing distraction from all the funding she gets from organized-crime types like Harvey "blow-me-after-you-submit-your-application" Weinstein, and all the other pimps and gangsters she runs with.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Wow.

First you say it is not true that men try to sully the name of women who speak out about being sexually assaulted.

And then you try and sully the name of a woman who spoke out about being sexually assaulted.

Nice try at trolling
why are you trying to inpune my integrity I never said that and I din't sully her name in anyway. Stop lying. I said not entirely true and overreaching....

Why are so scared to answer my questions will you lose street cred with the mob.

Do you think leftist Hollywood politics are hypocritical ?
QatzelOk wrote::lol:

If Hillary had been chosen "president", she would have been nuking North Korea by now, just to create a media-grabbing distraction from all the funding she gets from organized-crime types like Harvey "blow-me-after-you-submit-your-application" Weinstein, and all the other pimps and gangsters she runs with.

That is an interesting point. If Hillary was president this scandal probably wouldn't have even come out like this.

I want to know what people like Weinstein were expecting in return from bankrolling the Democrats.
mikema63 wrote:Cause crying Hillary Clinton is the solution to any and all arguments...including rape culture debates.

Try and follow the thread's logic more like I do.

Starlets blowing rich, old men for acting parts... can't be considered "rape." If anything, the starlet has used sexuality to "rape other aspiring women" of their legitimate acting roles. All the rich "blowjob consumer" has done is to play his assigned-role in a trickle-down capitalism system that encourages various forms of prostitution.

Secondly, the systemic rape that forces us all into undignified situations with other people... is defended and garrisoned by people like Hillary, Donald, Barack, and all the other "top whore" presidents of my lifetime. And they're all beholden to organized crime types like Harvey. And Sheldon Addleson.

All amoral sleazebags who are always willing to discard other people's dignity.
Last edited by QatzelOk on 16 Oct 2017 17:45, edited 1 time in total.
Let's not talk about rape culture or why men like bill o reily and Weinstein keep doing stuff like this.

Let's talk about Hillary Clinton, she's the distraction that keeps on giving.

@QatzelOk you are a gross misogynist and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to deligitimize the victims of sexual assault.
So the most powerful man in Hollywood, who happens to be a heterosexual male, loves the power dynamics, abused his power, and sexually harassed attractive females who were interested in making careers in Hollywood, what a shocker! I wonder whether how many times the same happens in Hollywood, Wall Street, Washington D.C., etc. The proper question of course is whether what's wrong with men. Are they all rapists? Should they apologise for being men? That must be the real issue! :lol:

Anyways, I noticed that Weinstein is proud to be an Israeli in soul and mind, and he loves Israel and what the country sands for. What does that actually mean? What does Israel stand for? The same as America does? Do they also love the power dynamics and abuse their power? What's wrong with Israel and America then? Feminists must know! :lol:

I doubt capitalism will even exist in a century[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing mo[…]

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]