Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood's most famous producer, is totally fucked..... - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zagadka wrote:Remember the time Weinstein said that he could grab bitches by the pussy, even when they're married, because he's a star? Despicable.

Remember the time when he took the blowjob and used a cigar inappropriately in the middle of the most historical office in the United States then lied about it on live television then didn't get fired because it was gonna cost too much to shift the election 2 years forward....
Yep, I do. He definitely should have been kicked in the nuts for lying. At least Clinton's Bad Touch was consensual.

So, your point? Moral equivalency is like the go-to for you guys lately.
Zagadka wrote:Yep, I do. He definitely should have been kicked in the nuts for lying. At least Clinton's Bad Touch was consensual.

So, your point? Moral equivalency is like the go-to for you guys lately.

It was only consensual with Monica and possibly Paula.

He raped the others and took Frequent trips on Epstein's jet....

Not to mention Hillary's recorded "joke" about lie detectors.
Maybe you should take the cue from Trump's just calling everyone accusing him liars and dismissing their claims.

And once again, your sole argument is moral equivalency.

Trump's slogan shouldn't be MAGA, it should be "Yea, but..."
Zagadka wrote:Maybe you should take the cue from Trump's just calling everyone accusing him liars and dismissing their claims.

The evidence is just not there for those claims against Trump which happened to arise only during the period when you'd expect a traditional dirty tricks political campaign to bring such strategically timed false accusations. One of which it has been categorically revealed they basically payed for and made up.

The exception is the inappropriate(but somewhat normal between men) audio tape.

There is no evidence whatsoever that the IDF and I[…]

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]

I would also say that the extreme Left can be j[…]