U.N. Watchdog: Syrian Government Responsible For April Sarin Gas Attack - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#14856903
Bulaba Jones wrote:Firstly, who is attacking who as scum?


Sorry, mike, but people like you are scum, you don't give a fuck about Syrians at all, your girl Hillary was all about annihilating them to the point of going to war with Russia in the process....and she knew well what would take place as was revealed in her script to Goldman Sachs about how with her intended actions, "a lot of Syrians will die".

Fuck off with your faux care, it's not convincing at all.


:hmm:
#14856905
It is true that I think liberals are scum, they display it regularly and I am not ashamed in the slightest to admit what I feel about them. I could go a step further and say I hope they all get burned to death in a pointless war, but well, you get the picture. :D
#14856908
Except she posted

It's obvious you never cared, just like liberals in general don't care. It's all a fucking game to people like you, that is clear enough.


and posted a video right after titled "scum, subhuman scum" Before I posted.

So unless you somehow missed that post you are being a bit disingenuous by pretending that I'm making stuff up. :hmm:
#14856910
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Well Syria is destroyed and their army sucks even more now so thats good enough 8)


You might have been able to say this a year ago when it looked like the Syrian army were about to get fucked, but now.... :lol:
#14856911
mikema63 wrote:Except she posted

So unless you somehow missed that post you are being a bit disingenuous by pretending that I'm making stuff up. :hmm:


I assumed she forgot to write something in that video post she made. Why are you thinking I'm calling you a liar? :?:
#14856918
Probably something about the condescending tone of you and skinster in every thread in this topic and the rabid insistence that there is no possible way for the intelligence agencies of a dozen governments and the UN's watchdog to not just be totally lying. As long as all the "deluded liberal" and "scum" statements.

Not to mention the fact that this is hardly the first time Skinster has launched into these sorts of descriptions of my politics or liberal politics generally but instead of just taking skinsters post as it was you feign ignorance about what I could possibly be talking about.

There is a level of intellectual dishonesty that pervades the entire assad is an angel line of thinking. I'm scum for thinking assad might have done something bad or stupid, despite the fact that I am entirely against intervention. I'm scum for not wholeheartedly supporting and crowing about the victories of the syrian army. I get attacked for even suggesting that hinging your arguments on some collusion between multiple governments and now the UN to frame assad might not be the best argument.

I'm getting kind of tired of being attacked for being dishonest, or an idiot, or scum, or whatever else lately. I expect as much from the white nationalist crowd, I am always dissapointed to find it elsewhere. And disapointed that your giving me the runaround instead of just saying my mistake or whatever and trying to act offended that I'd even suggest that you aren't a perfect unbiased angel.
#14856919
lol liberals, the perpetual victims that promote destruction of entire countries....or shill for them, at a minimum. Cry me a fucking river....

And really, mike, acting like you are not dishonest and just asking questions or dumb shit like that, please. Nobody is falling for that shit. Either you're full of shit or you're really that stupid and believe the dumb things you say....you pick.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:they can defeat some poor rebels without any proper equipment but currently they wont even be able to stand against even the Lebanese army


The CIA spent literally billions on Syria and failed. You guys failed. Get over it.
#14856925
mikema63 wrote:There is a level of intellectual dishonesty that pervades the entire assad is an angel line of thinking. I'm scum for thinking assad might have done something bad or stupid, despite the fact that I am entirely against intervention. I'm scum for not wholeheartedly supporting and crowing about the victories of the syrian army. I get attacked for even suggesting that hinging your arguments on some collusion between multiple governments and now the UN to frame assad might not be the best argument.


Well, I haven't called you scum and I haven't called you an idiot, or a liar, etc. So try to keep in mind that if someone else does something, it doesn't mean everyone else does the same thing.

I don't think Assad is an angel and I don't think anyone else here does either (but knowing @skinster I'm sure she's going to say "Assad is an angel" just because now :excited: ). A lot of people here are highly critical of neoliberalism and neoliberals, but you shouldn't take it so personally. If you see rule violations, you should report them.
#14856927
The thing is, nobody ever claimed Assad is an angel. This is annoying liberals making disingenuous arguments against things that have never been said, in an attempt to demonize those of us who oppose the wars they shill for; you notice they don't address what you actually say, the evidence you bring, etc....as was regularly the case coming from Mike re: Syria in the massive Syria thread and the same can be seen ITT.

It's bullshit and it's transparent bullshit.
Last edited by skinster on 28 Oct 2017 22:14, edited 1 time in total.

TEOTWAWKI ! Let us greet our new overlords approp[…]

https://zagadka.net/pofo/off_topic.pn[…]

House passes GOP tax bill

Now why don't you post some snarky remark claimin[…]

Fulfillment of the Dead Sea Prophecy Has Begun […]