Another Terrorist attack NYC - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The Latinos have chip on their shoulders over real and imaginary Gringos' misdeeds. You can read it on @Pants-of-dog anti Western Islamophilia as well. There is nothing particularly original in the left alliance with Islamism; in fact, it recalled the German Communist Party’s conflation of Social Democracy with fascism in the Weimar era—a disastrous analysis that split the Left and contributed to the Nazi victory. (Soon thereafter, Social Democrats and Communists would meet each other in Dachau.)

The spirit of the Hitler-Stalin pact lives on in the coalition between Western leftists and the Islamist religious Right. Same question accures in Britsh left.

Those on the left who clung to this suspicion of Islamism were in the minority once the Stop the War Coalition began working with the Islamists of the Muslim Association of Britain. The Trotskyist group Alliance for Workers’ Liberty objected to working with the Muslim Association of Britain due to its links to the Muslim Brotherhood, and suggested that the left should be working with secular, progressive Muslim groups instead. The Weekly Worker newspaper took a similar stand, pointing out in one article that:

At the same time as our secularist and Marxist comrades are being murdered by groups allied to the MAB (Muslim Association of Britain), we are lining ourselves up as co-sponsors of demonstrations. This is like communists lining up with Nazi sympathisers on demonstrations during World War II, because we are both against British imperialism.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Lol.

I should start giving myself points every time someone accuses me of hating white people and/or western civilisation.

Don't you?
I firmly believe you do.
I've never seen you say otherwise.
Buzz62 wrote:Don't you?
I firmly believe you do.
I've never seen you say otherwise.

Your inability to read my posts clearly is not relevant.

Also, I think it would be easier to jeep track of the people who accuse me of this instead of each individual accusation. Your endless repetition of this meme would be enough to overload any method of keeping track.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Your inability to read my posts clearly is not relevant.

Also, I think it would be easier to jeep track of the people who accuse me of this instead of each individual accusation. Your endless repetition of this meme would be enough to overload any method of keeping track.

Indeed.
Maybe you should re-evaluate your self...in the name of honesty...

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Hmm. I took it a second time and changes three ans[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]