Another Terrorist attack NYC - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

noir wrote:Jihad and nothing else. Peaceful jihad is far worse and can destroy American society cohesion, her laws and beliefs. Linda Sarsour already playing the race card.

This random collection of sentence fragments is not an argument.

What is “jihad and nothing else”?

To what are you comparing peaceful jihad when you claim it is far worse that the alternative?

How does peacful jihad destroy social cohesion?

Who is Linda Sarsour and why should anyone care about her?

I thought yesterday that Trump should end the Diversity Visa (DV) Program after knowing that the suspect is the DV lottery winner and Trump has swiftly acted on it, which is really impressive. Probably the suspect was not properly vetted when he won the green card lottery. Tajikistan is the world's leading exporter of suicide bombers to ISIS.
Libertarian353 wrote:The guy who killed 59 trump supporters. :D You know all Muslims have to do is fund opioids and right wing extremists. They'll rule america in 2030, knowing how we whites take pills.

So America will end up a shit hole like the rest of the Muslim world? :eek:
Suntzu wrote:So America will end up a shit hole like the rest of the Muslim world? :eek:

America is a shithole. Better quality of life above Russia mind you, but a shithole. Have you seen the South? Besides we ruin the Muslim world, I say let them ruined america. I'm ancap, so I don't care.
Libertarian353 wrote:America is a shithole. Better quality of life above Russia mind you, but a shithole. Have you seen the South? Besides we ruin the Muslim world, I say let them ruined america. I'm ancap, so I don't care.

Yeah, a shit hole. I've been all over the world and in many ways it is the best place I've seen. I'm not a rich guy, don't have rich parents, but I have a couple of homes, a few cars including a Corvette, airplane, couple of motorcycles. I don't think I could have done what I have done in any other country.
Suntzu wrote:Yeah, a shit hole. I've been all over the world and in many ways it is the best place I've seen. I'm not a rich guy, don't have rich parents, but I have a couple of homes, a few cars including a Corvette, airplane, couple of motorcycles. I don't think I could have done what I have done in any other country.

That's does not prove it's the best place "you've seen"; All that tells me that you're bourgeoisie brat that inherit a parasite money. Nothing to earn for it. I could say Russia is the best place if I was a billionaire. Hell Nigeria, if I was government official. Doesn't change the fact the South is a shithole that got where it was due to Black labor. We whites call Blacks lazy, yet we took them from their homes to clean ours. Shameless pug.

I been to that shithole, I say Sherman didn't kill them hard enough. That's why he still my avatar.
Suntzu wrote:I didn't inherit nothin', didn't even graduate high school. I did end up getting a couple of college degrees. When I was in St. Louis I managed to piss on Sherman's grave.

So you commit a negro act of disrespect. Why did we keep you crackers? You don't work, you're lazy, contribute nothing. You're more related to Blacks, than you think. I hope your daughter marries a Black.
Last edited by Libertarian353 on 01 Nov 2017 23:59, edited 1 time in total.
Libertarian353 wrote:So you commit a negro act of disrespect. Why did we keep you crackers? You don't work, you're lazy, contribute nothing. You're more related to Blacks, than you think. I hope your daughter marries a Darkie.

:lol: If I said something like that I would get banned.
Suntzu wrote: :lol: If I said something like that I would get banned.

Didn't stop you before. However tell me this, why are so envious of the Black man? Is it because BBC or is it something else? Do you envy that they're the reasons your shit cracker culture is so enriched? Are you fearful that they're better than you? What is it, old hick?
Libertarian353 wrote:All Africa is Black, go to one. If you're not afraid, go to Zimbabwe. Africa have their own trump there.

No its not. Zimbabwe and South Africa don't count because they were built by White folks. Now Swaziland, that's a Black country! :lol:
Suntzu wrote:No its not. Zimbabwe and South Africa don't count because they were built by White folks.

No, we're just as lazy there as we were during the confederacy. Blacks built it, Whites took credit.

By all means go reclaim your history. Go visit Zimbabwe, demand that whites are gibs their reparations.
Suntzu wrote: Now Swaziland, that's a Black country!

And have bigger GDP than Greenland. :D LOL

I am not confusing genotype and phenotype. Do you[…]

My take from this discussion is that @QatzelOk w[…]

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol:

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is why they are committed to warmongering.[…]